Author Topic: Eric Jon Phelps  (Read 1450 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Eric Jon Phelps
« on: July 08, 2008, 03:08:12 PM »
"White Separatist American Freeman Dispensational, Fifth Monarchy, Seventh Day Baptist Calvinist"

=

Kookoo kookoo kookoo kookoo  :D ::)

I stand by my opinion...Nik needs to see a psychiatrist.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Eric Jon Phelps
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 03:16:15 PM »
"White Separatist American Freeman Dispensational, Fifth Monarchy, Seventh Day Baptist Calvinist"

=

Kookoo kookoo kookoo kookoo  :D ::)

I stand by my opinion...Nik needs to see a psychiatrist.
A nazi with Religion ...strange guy :o ???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 03:21:25 PM »
 Ijust took a fast glimpse at what they say about him he's not anti catholic or anti Jewish .He's anti Jesuits
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 03:29:39 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 03:28:12 PM »
This is from a link that nik sent me on the last locked thread...as soon as i see this guy's title, I rolled my eyes and said what I had to say...nuff said...Dr. Dan out!   ;D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 04:58:43 PM »
it doesn't matter who he is... it only matters if the history he brings down is accurate or not... what difference does it make even if he is a jew-hater... which i do not believe... but for argument-sake let's say he is bec. he thinks the rothchilds were sinister because of the talmud and judaism is suspect bec. we rejected his precious yashka... so what...? is the history of the vatican assassins and the jesuit general... did THAT really occur...? is he telling the truth about what the counter-reformation has done... that is the only issue here worth discussing... nik. in dismay at the mush-for-brains that function around here... out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 05:46:37 PM »
it doesn't matter who he is... it only matters if the history he brings down is accurate or not... what difference does it make even if he is a jew-hater... which i do not believe... but for argument-sake let's say he is bec. he thinks the rothchilds were sinister because of the talmud and judaism is suspect bec. we rejected his precious yashka... so what...? is the history of the vatican assassins and the jesuit general... did THAT really occur...? is he telling the truth about what the counter-reformation has done... that is the only issue here worth discussing... nik. in dismay at the mush-for-brains that function around here... out...

really nik, i care about you a lot..go see a psychiatrist to take care of that mental problem you have...no really...

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 05:48:03 PM »
I am really getting sick and Tired of Niks Catholic Bashing

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 06:10:50 PM »
Dr. Dan, you shouldn't have made this post about Eric John Phelps.  Nik has had three long threads in which to spew his anti-Catholic paranoia.  And we shouldn't be encouraging more of it.  This is Chaim's forum, and he wants to work with Catholics, Protestants, Orthodox Christians, Hindus, along with us Jews.  So once again, this thread is being locked.