Author Topic: how an old earth does not contradict the torah, and even has some support  (Read 30302 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The satmar rebbe?  Or his son?
Newsflash, that pig was a "rebbe" about as much as his hero Adolf Hitler was.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Lubab- I would like to get back to the normal discussion (lets forget about the disturbance and move on). You would like to prove your point? Correct? I would like to get answers, so answer me my previous questions and concerns.  (their were a few posts, so dont skipp please).
  (Once again this is not an "attack", why cant I ask questions, or are the questions not legit?)
Tzvi, if this is at all "legit", then I want to see you asking some critical questions about the prophethood of Joel Teitelbaum. But it sure looks like he is one of your heroes.  ::)

I do, but not here because their is no one who is a follower of his here, so who'm am I going to ask my concerns to, to you?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

you're just an ignorant immature kid,  you're not jewish,  and you don't know what you're talking about.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
you're just an ignorant immature kid,  you're not jewish,  and you don't know what you're talking about.
So, I take that as an admission that you worship that kapo Nazi as your "maschiach"?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

QQ, CF is a righteous gentile. You are an evil rasha and a follower of Mohamad the rapist. I would trust Chaimfan over a rasha like you anyday.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

Chaimfan, do you think that Yoel Teitelbaum has expressed a sexual interest in mohamad as they are cellmates up in hellfire?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I'll keep mum on this one, DWI. I am sure that a bright Jew like yourself can figure out the answer for yourself.  ;) ;D

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer

Chaimfan, do you think that Yoel Teitelbaum has expressed a sexual interest in mohamad as they are cellmates up in hellfire?

You are agains't anyone asking questions to a Chabad expert (and representative), but you say things like this and then point the finger on us that we are bashing people  ???
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Lubab- I would like to get back to the normal discussion (lets forget about the disturbance and move on). You would like to prove your point? Correct? I would like to get answers, so answer me my previous questions and concerns.  (their were a few posts, so dont skipp please).
  (Once again this is not an "attack", why cant I ask questions, or are the questions not legit?)
Tzvi, if this is at all "legit", then I want to see you asking some critical questions about the prophethood of Joel Teitelbaum. But it sure looks like he is one of your heroes.  ::)

I do, but not here because their is no one who is a follower of his here, so who'm am I going to ask my concerns to, to you?

LOL, didn't you know?  CF is an expert on Satmar Torah.  He can explain all your shailos on the Satmar Rebbe's work...

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer

LOL, didn't you know?  CF is an expert on Satmar Torah.  He can explain all your shailos on the Satmar Rebbe's work...

Thats it  ??? I though he was an expert in the whole Torah and Talmud, I even though he was the Moshiach incarnated for a second their with his expertise.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

Yes, and even more amazing is until quite recently in his life, he wouldn't have even heard of the name Satmar.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
And anyway Lubab himself said
 "But questions and comments are welcome and encouraged!"

So I dont see why what I or QQ have said and asked, even goes agains't what lubab has himself said, and why expecially cf and dwi have a problem with that when lubab himself is encouraging us asking questions (p.s. I still would like a response).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yes, and even more amazing is until quite recently in his life, he wouldn't have even heard of the name Satmar.
Believe it or not, jackarse, other people out there know who your g-d Teitelbaum is. Including those hated goy untermensch.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

You are agains't anyone asking questions to a Chabad expert (and representative), but you say things like this and then point the finger on us that we are bashing people  ???

Firstly, attacking an informer like teitelbaum is a mitzva. And he was guilty of mesira. If his involvment in the kastner affair isn't mesira, nothing is.
Their is a difference between that and people here attacking lubavitch and their wonderful movt and rabbanim.

Chaimfan is an extremely righteous gentile. I wont say what certain other people are.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

So I dont see why what I or QQ have said and asked, even goes agains't what lubab has himself said, and why expecially cf and dwi have a problem with that when lubab himself is encouraging us asking questions (p.s. I still would like a response).

Lubab already stated that what is being said is hurtful.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
DownwithIslam and Lubab are two of the most righteous people on this forum, let alone Jews. They know more Torah than you haters ever will. Keep on making fools of yourselves. I guess the dog trainer gets a big kick out of you bashing Jewish tzaddiks like the Lubavitchers.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer

Lubab already stated that what is being said is hurtful.

How in the world is it hurtful for someone to ask or comment something from the Rambam? This is insane. We got questions, he said he got answers, and the only ones that are making this into a hateful discussion are people like c.f. Their's nothing wrong to ask legit questions, but if anything is wrong it is saying YSV to a Rabbi (who is not part of this discussion at all anyway).

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
There is of course something wrong with as CF is doing..

Telling jews like Tzvi or myself, that we think we are a master race.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

QQ, leave tzvi out of this. We are adressing you now. Dont Lump tzvi into this. I deal with tzvi seperately. Chaimfan did refer to your ideaology as the master race. He was not referring to judaism, as you qq are not jewish. You are basicly a muslim. Chaimfan was not referring to judaism as you QQQQQ, are already chayiv kares.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

QQ, leave tzvi out of this. We are adressing you now. Dont Lump tzvi into this. I deal with tzvi seperately. Chaimfan did refer to your ideaology as the master race. He was not referring to judaism, as you qq are not jewish. You are basicly a muslim. Chaimfan was not referring to judaism as you QQQQQ, are already chayiv kares.

He said it to Tzvi first..
and to me after.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=23330.msg249574#msg249574

But the fact that you even defend that he said it to me is a damning condemnation of you

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I don't know what the heck you just said, but it sounds flippin' hilarious! :::D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

He said it to Tzvi first..
and to me after.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=23330.msg249574#msg249574

But the fact that you even defend that he said it to me is a damning condemnation of you

qq, gay esen fun yoel teitelbaums tuchis.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Sounds good :::D O0

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

Sounds good :::D O0

Are you Jewish?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Speaking of athiests....

In the past few years, a famous athiest scientist in the UK has decided that G-d exists because of his scientific findings....

He is no longer an athiest!!!

Is that awesome, or what?????

Yes, the torah lines up with science.......!!!!

O0
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל