Author Topic: how an old earth does not contradict the torah, and even has some support  (Read 30334 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Here is that wonderfully righteous, pious Jew Tzvi defending Tina Greco:
http://forum.deleted.org/index.php/topic,3187.msg19170.html#msg19170
Quote from: Tzvi Ben Roshel
One thing I do not understand with all of these people who complained that their pics were posted or address was posted and felt their lives were/are in danger, why did they post the pictures online to begin with? And what is the difference if they are on the Kahane forum or the JTF forum or wherever, or if they are on myspace/yourface and wherever grinko or whoever else got the information. Same goes for Chaim's old address. Yes tino is a nazi, etc. but why the big commotion I do not understand if expecialy that address appeared on all the JTF T.V. shows, where anyone in Queens with a telivision could have viewed it?

* sorry correction- it was the P.O. Box which is different, but still the people with the pictures, those who post their pics online should know that they could be seen by anyone including nazis, soo get out of all the nonsense on myspace/yourface.
Chaim, please ban this kapo animal. You saw this post too. I know it.

PS: Why is Tzvi's AIM name extasy17? Does he drop a lot of X? The way he writes and thinks, I would not doubt it.

That's not defending grinko, I already told dwi about it when he addressed me, I was telling people not to post their personal info and pics online to places like myspace/facebook because nazi would see all of these Jews online, and this has what to do with the discussion?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Tzvi, why are Chabad rabbis the only ones willing to risk their lives and go to all corners of the world to help jews?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
I am bringing words from Chazal, something you have no buisness in, this discussion is a Torah discussion, something you do not believe in, so thus have no say in so stay out.

What did I write on the Kahane forum? I can write wherever I want and I can write anything I want. I do not know what you are referring to, but I personally do not have to answer to you or to anyone.
 Now aside from this disturbence, people should get back to the discussion.
Now how would you know what I believe in

Because you say you are xtian.  ::)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
That's not defending grinko, I already told dwi about it when he addressed me, I was telling people not to post their personal info and pics online to places like myspace/facebook because nazi would see all of these Jews online, and this has what to do with the discussion?
Sure looks like you are defending her to me. None of those pics were posted publicly anywhere on the web, which is something you would know if you actually listened to an Ask JTF. You are a supporter of Guzzy and his little wetback whore Rivera and all of the other wildlife over there, as well as white nationalists like Tina and Kelly.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
ok enough already...the originaly discussion started by qq was a good one....

and enough of this "I'm a better jew than you" crap also!!

And the "I'm better because i'm a Jew and your not" crap as well!!!

Mods, please help in bringing a decision to these types of people...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Tzvi its best not to offend the righteous gentiles who come here to support Israel and the Jewish people. We already discussed that Xtian is offensive to righteous gentiles.
About Chabad, whenever I see videos of Israeli soldiers going into battle, only Chabad rabbis go to the front lines to give the soldiers encouragement, to bless them and to lift their spirits with food and nosh. This speaks volumes about their mesiras nefesh and kindness.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
I see this discussion has gone into name calling (as usual by cf),
  Lubab wants to prove his point (that his Rebbe is Moshiah) so me and qq are not allowed to bring legit questions?
 And by the way doing x does not make someone have the right to do anything from then on.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Because you say you are xtian.  ::)
Got a problem with that? I know your type. You hate Christians (and JTF) more than you hate Muzzies. Why don't you save us all some time and stay on Guzzy's forum? Nobody will pick on your prejudiced arse there.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
OK, Dan, I am done. I just cannot stand how he puts up this expert Torah Jew act here and over on the splinter forum defends Tina Greco. He should be banned.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
OK, Dan, I am done. I just cannot stand how he puts up this expert Torah Jew act here and over on the splinter forum defends Tina Greco. He should be banned.

I never defend grinko, you are a lier.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
  Lubab wants to prove his point (that his Rebbe is Moshiah) so me and qq are not allowed to bring legit questions?
 And by the way doing x does not make someone have the right to do anything from then on.

But Tzvi, you are doing the opposite of what Chabad does. They look for the good in every jew. You are looking for what you consider the bad in Lubavitch. I dont think that it is a good track to be on. Lubavitch go out of their way to help fellow jews and we should have the utmost respect for them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

I never defend grinko, you are a lier.
I posted your exact quote here on this page. Go scroll back up, or do you not know how to do that?

BTW, I think what you meant to type was "I never defended Greco; you are a liar."

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer

But Tzvi, you are doing the opposite of what Chabad does. They look for the good in every jew. You are looking for what you consider the bad in Lubavitch. I dont think that it is a good track to be on. Lubavitch go out of their way to help fellow jews and we should have the utmost respect for them.

Do you understand what a Torah discussion is? No one here is doing any bashing (besides CF as usual). If Lubab wants to prove a point, why cant anyone bring sources and questions for him, and ask him to prove his point?
 And what does someone doing something good give them full legitimacy to claim something else? (for example them spreading Torah, so they are then allowed to freely claim their Rebbe is Moshiah), it is just the missionaries who provide people with $ and help, soo then Jews have to accept their teachinfs just because they are nice people?  What does the first part have to do with the latter?  It is also like me giving you $, and then having the right to to anything to you since at first did a good thing?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I'd like to see you criticize the Satmar for considering their "rebbe" Joel Teitelbaum (YIMACH SCHMO VEZICHRO) the Maschiach just as much as you attack the righteous Chabad/Lubavitch Jews. But I am not holding my breath.  ::)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

Do you understand what a Torah discussion is? No one here is doing any bashing (besides CF as usual). If Lubab wants to prove a point, why cant anyone bring sources and questions for him, and ask him to prove his point?
 And what does someone doing something good give them full legitimacy to claim something else? (for example them spreading Torah, so they are then allowed to freely claim their Rebbe is Moshiah), it is just the missionaries who provide people with $ and help, soo then Jews have to accept their teachinfs just because they are nice people?  What does the first part have to do with the latter?  It is also like me giving you $, and then having the right to to anything to you since at first did a good thing?

Listen, as I said before, nobody will convince each other. You, QQ and others will not support Chabad while me and others will. Their is no question that the Lubavitcher rebbe was one of the holiest men to ever live. Their is nobody that spread goodness all over the world like he did. The fact that he was such a kind, warm person was just icing on the cake.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Listen, as I said before, nobody will convince each other. You, QQ and others will not support Chabad while me and others will. Their is no question that the Lubavitcher rebbe was one of the holiest men to ever live. Their is nobody that spread goodness all over the world like he did. The fact that he was such a kind, warm person was just icing on the cake.
DownwithIslam, he is not going to listen to you. You are spinning your wheels. Tzvi hates anybody who considers the Lubavitch rebbe the messiah, just like he hates everyone who considers Jesus the messiah, like me. The only "maschiach" for him is the Nazi collaborator Teitelbaum (ys"vz).

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I think that if Tzvi was exposed to Chabad and felt their warmth, he would change his mind(at least I hope).

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
I think that if Tzvi was exposed to Chabad and felt their warmth, he would change his mind(at least I hope).

I was exposed to Chabad, and I have talked to Chabad people (And I dont know if they are messianics or not, but that is not the point). Are they warm welcoming people, yes. But what does that have to do with me or any Jew accepting their Rebbe to be Moshiach. What does warm, welcoming, etc. Have to do with us accepting their teachings if it goes agains't the Torah. Anyway I have already posted

"TO OUR GOOD FRIENDS OF CHABAD LUBAVITCH:
WHAT A GREAT WORK YOU DO ON BEHALF OF ALL JEWS. YOU ARE ALWAYS INVOLVED IN GREAT ACTS OF KINDNESS TOWARDS THE JEWISH PEOPLE, BRINGING THEM CLOSER TO TORAH AND MITZVOT
THERE IS NO ONE ELSE THAT DOES AS MUCH KINDNESS AS YOU DO, FOTUNATE IS YOUR LOT
NEVERTHELESS  BE WARNED ABOUT SOME TROUBLING DEVELOPMENTS WHICH YOU SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT YOU ARE MAKING THE REBBE INTO A FALSE MESSIAH AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ALL THIS WILL LEAD TO? PLEASE LEARN HOW TO LOOSE, IF THE REBBE IS JUST THE REBBE, IS THAT NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU? LET HASHEM DECIDE WHO THE MOSHIACH IS, BE PATIENT, BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS YET WHO THE MOSHIACH WILL BE"   

+ What have I written then is not legit in your eyes? Lubab says he knows a lot about Chabad, and I believe him. Why cant I ask legit questions and statements from Chazal to try to get answers? Also if people here (like cf) interpret my or QQ's or anyone else's questions to be attacks then that is their problem. They themselves are the one's who attack others and assume their mentality unto others, I never said YSV, or other disgusting things towards any Rebbe (or Rabbi) unlike someone here. They do not belong in this discussion because they have no clue what they are talking about, nor do they even understand what the discussion is about.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What have I written then is not legit in your eyes? Lubab says he knows a lot about Chabad, and I believe him. Why cant I ask legit questions and statements from Chazal to try to get answers? Also if people here (like cf) interpret my or QQ's or anyone else's questions to be attacks then that is their problem. They themselves are the one's who attack others and assume their mentality unto others, I never said YSV, or other disgusting things towards any Rebbe (or Rabbi) unlike someone here. They do not belong in this discussion because they have no clue what they are talking about, nor do they even understand what the discussion is about.
Once again you proved me right. You love tearing apart a tzaddik like the Lubavitcher rebbe, but you have a stroke whenever somebody attacks the kapo son of a schvartze whore who was Joel Teitelbaum (now getting a nice tan in the lake of fire). You just bury yourself deeper each time you type.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Tzvi, just admit it. You attack the Chabad nation because it is Zionist, and you defend the Satmar because you agree with Joel's teachings.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Lubab- I would like to get back to the normal discussion (lets forget about the disturbance and move on). You would like to prove your point? Correct? I would like to get answers, so answer me my previous questions and concerns.  (their were a few posts, so dont skipp please).
  (Once again this is not an "attack", why cant I ask questions, or are the questions not legit?)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
What have I written then is not legit in your eyes? Lubab says he knows a lot about Chabad, and I believe him. Why cant I ask legit questions and statements from Chazal to try to get answers? Also if people here (like cf) interpret my or QQ's or anyone else's questions to be attacks then that is their problem. They themselves are the one's who attack others and assume their mentality unto others, I never said YSV, or other disgusting things towards any Rebbe (or Rabbi) unlike someone here. They do not belong in this discussion because they have no clue what they are talking about, nor do they even understand what the discussion is about.
Once again you proved me right. You love tearing apart a tzaddik like the Lubavitcher rebbe, but you have a stroke whenever somebody attacks the kapo son of a schvartze whore who was Joel Teitelbaum (now getting a nice tan in the lake of fire). You just bury yourself deeper each time you type.

who are you describing like that?
The satmar rebbe?  Or his son?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Tzvi, Lubab has answered the questions over and over again. He has clearly presented his case. At this point we are just opening up opportunities for hatred. It isn't worth it. I myself have no feeling in either direction about whether the rebbe is moshiach or not. I am not a lubavitcher but I love Chabad and I think they are the finest of all the jewish people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Lubab- I would like to get back to the normal discussion (lets forget about the disturbance and move on). You would like to prove your point? Correct? I would like to get answers, so answer me my previous questions and concerns.  (their were a few posts, so dont skipp please).
  (Once again this is not an "attack", why cant I ask questions, or are the questions not legit?)
Tzvi, if this is at all "legit", then I want to see you asking some critical questions about the prophethood of Joel Teitelbaum. But it sure looks like he is one of your heroes.  ::)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
QQ, Yoel Teitelbaum Yiimach shmo vezichro was a nazi collaborator and is hopefully right up their in hellfire with mohamad. Yoel teitelbaum collaborated with the nazis in the kastner train ordeal and that makes him one of the most evil informers to ever inhabit this earth. We dont even have to get into his views on Israel to see the evil in yoel.