Author Topic: Iran to "hit Tel Aviv, U.S. ships" if attacked  (Read 3778 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Iran to "hit Tel Aviv, U.S. ships" if attacked
« on: July 08, 2008, 11:32:54 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080708/wl_nm/iran_attack_usa_dc

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran will hit Tel Aviv, U.S. shipping in the Gulf and American interests around the world if it is attacked over its disputed nuclear activities, an aide to Iran's Supreme Leader was quoted as saying on Tuesday.

ADVERTISEMENT

"The first bullet fired by America at Iran will be followed by Iran burning down its vital interests around the globe," the students news agency ISNA quoted Ali Shirazi as saying in a speech to Revolutionary Guards.

The United States and its allies suspect Iran is trying to build nuclear bombs. Tehran says its program is peaceful.

"The Zionist regime is pressuring White House officials to attack Iran. If they commit such a stupidity, Tel Aviv and U.S. shipping in the Persian Gulf will be Iran's first targets and they will be burned," Shirazi was quoted as saying.

Shirazi, a mid-level cleric, is Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei's representative to the Revolutionary Guards.

"The Iranian nation will never accept bullying. The Iranian nation is a nation of believers which believes in jihad and martyrdom. No army in the world can confront it," he added.

In Jerusalem, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's spokesman, Mark Regev, declined to comment on the threat to hit Tel Aviv, saying only: "Shirazi's words speak for themselves."

Israel, believed to be the Middle East's only nuclear-armed power, has vowed to prevent Iran from acquiring an atomic bomb. The United States says it wants to resolve the dispute by diplomacy but has not ruled out military action.

In April, Israel's Infrastructure Minister Binyamin Ben-Eliezer, who is a former army general and defense minister, told Israeli media: "An Iranian attack will prompt a severe reaction from Israel, which will destroy the Iranian nation."

Shirazi's comments intensified a war of words that has raised fears of military confrontation and helped boost world oil prices to record highs in recent weeks.

"We will make the enemy regret threatening Iran," Mohammad Hejazi, deputy commander of the Revolutionary Guards, was quoted as saying by the semi-official Mehr news agency on Tuesday.

ISRAELI MARKETS UNMOVED

Tel Aviv is an Israeli coastal metropolis of about 2 million people. It was hit in 1991 by Scud missiles launched by Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein during a U.S.-led war with Baghdad.

Unlike other major Israeli cities such as Jerusalem and Haifa, it is home to relatively few Arabs.

The latest Iranian threats had little immediate impact on financial markets in Israel.

"This has no relevance on dollar-shekel trade. I assume if we see a strike, there will be a reaction," said Neil Corney, treasurer for Citigroup's Israel office in Tel Aviv.

"All this is sabre-rattling and Israel is trying to pressure the world to put some serious economic sanctions on Iran."

Joel Kirsch, head of equities trading at the Leader Capital Markets brokerage in Tel Aviv linked a market drop on Tuesday to banks selling off in Asia, not tension with Iran. "The conflict with Iran is somewhat priced into the market," he said.

Iran has previously threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz if it comes under attack. About 40 percent of globally traded oil moves through the Gulf waterway.

The Revolutionary Guards' commander of artillery and missile units, Mahmoud Chaharbaghi, said 50 brigades of his forces had been equipped with what he called smart cluster munitions.

"All our arms, bullets and rockets are on alert so that we would defend the Islamic Republic's territory," Hemayet daily quoted him as saying.

Senior officials from six world powers held a conference call on Monday to discuss the response Iran delivered on Friday to a revised package of incentives to curb its nuclear work.

The United States, France, Britain, China, Russia and Germany offered the package last month and said Iran must suspend its uranium enrichment work before formal talks on implementing it.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Monday his country would not stop enriching uranium and rejected as "illegitimate" a demand by major powers that it do so.

We must hit Iran with force. These Muslims are crazy and we have to take then for their word. "When someone says they are going to kill you believe them" Auschwitz Survivor
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 11:34:27 PM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Iran to "hit Tel Aviv, U.S. ships" if attacked
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 11:36:43 PM »
They want to be martyrs well lets help them bomb that hell hole and send them all to there 72 camel virgins

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 12:52:35 AM »
I don't care if Iran says it wants to hit my pee pee...get them now before they get Israel or get another country to get Israel.

Threats like these have always been made by other stupid leaders.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 01:09:22 AM »
In April, Israel's Infrastructure Minister Binyamin Ben-Eliezer, who is a former army general and defense minister, told Israeli media: "An Iranian attack will prompt a severe reaction from Israel, which will destroy the Iranian nation."
Yeah, sure.

Israel couldn't destroy an area the size of Rhode Island two years ago.

I don't think that the Olmert regime is taking this matter seriously at all.  >:(

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 01:12:19 AM »
If Iran actually were to carry out such a threat, they would cause at least 50 billion dollars worth of improvement!   :::D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 02:00:35 AM »
Level Iran till there is nothing left but sand
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 06:46:45 AM »

Agreed
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 07:15:58 AM »

Sand and nothing more. I totally agree.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 08:43:36 AM »
G-d help Israel and the U.S. if they approach whatever happens with Iran the same way they have approached all other recent "wars".  The minute you start hearing rhetoric about the desire not to hurt or kill innocent Iranian civilians and that our issues are with the leaders of Iran not the Iranian people, that is the same minute you can kiss any chance of victory goodbye.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 02:22:14 PM »
G_d willing after all Iran has to be done with on some good day. The earlier it is the better.

Extremely heavy preemptive strikes with precision are to be the key words associated with the adjective of surprise. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 07:30:49 PM »
Yeah, sure.

Israel couldn't destroy an area the size of Rhode Island two years ago.

I don't think that the Olmert regime is taking this matter seriously at all.  >:(
Well put and I agree!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 07:56:11 PM »
Iran does not have the "cogliones" to touch a United States interest. IRAN IS NO MATCH FOR THE UNITED STATES MILITARY!!!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2008, 07:10:10 AM »
Bomb Bomb Bomb, Bomb Bomb Iran,
Bomb Bomb Bomb, Bomb... Let's Bomb Iran!
Let's take a stand and Bomb Iran!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2008, 11:12:49 AM »
Bomb Bomb Bomb, Bomb Bomb Iran,
Bomb Bomb Bomb, Bomb... Let's Bomb Iran!
Let's take a stand and Bomb Iran!

Now Now Now Now

Immediate Immediate Immediate
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2008, 12:46:14 PM »
bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran

Oh bomb Iran, take a stand
Bomb Iran
You got me rockin' and a-rollin'
Rockin' and a-reelin'
Bomb Iran ba ba
Ba Bomb Iran

Went to a dance, lookin' for romance
Bomb Iran, so i thought i'd take a chance
With Bombing Iran, Bombing Iran
Take my hand
(oh! oh!)
Rockin' and a-reelin'
Bomb Iran ba ba
Ba ba ba ba black sheep

Ba ba ba ba Bomb Iran
Ba ba ba ba Bomb Iran

Bomb Iran, chop your hand
Bomb Iran
Rockin' and a-reelin'
Bomb Iran ba ba
Ba Bomb Iran! :::D
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2008, 01:26:06 PM »
Iran does not have the "cogliones" to touch a United States interest. IRAN IS NO MATCH FOR THE UNITED STATES MILITARY!!!!
Do you mean the U.S. military that hasn't beaten a very crude and primitive insurgency in five years of fighting?

Or do you mean the U.S. military that is too busy trying its soldiers for "atrocities" to actually conduct a war?

Or do you mean the U.S. military that halts most big operations during Ramadan?

You've gotta be kidding me if you think we have any deterrent cachet left in the Muslim world whatsoever.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 01:31:20 PM »
Do you mean the U.S. military that hasn't beaten a very crude and primitive insurgency in five years of fighting?

Or do you mean the U.S. military that is too busy trying its soldiers for "atrocities" to actually conduct a war?

Or do you mean the U.S. military that halts most big operations during Ramadan?

You've gotta be kidding me if you think we have any deterrent cachet left in the Muslim world whatsoever.

That is why America should let Israel turn that waste dump iran into glass

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2008, 01:37:19 PM »

Israel's military is ten times more rotted out than ours. America for sure can pull it off, if Bush's number one foreign-policy objective ceases to be fellating the Saudi royals at every turn.

Israel might be able to pull it off. It should certainly try. The question is--even if Olmert suddenly grows a backbone, would the Israeli public tolerate massive Iranian "civilian" casualties?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2008, 01:42:58 PM »
Israel only needs to take a fresh deep breath and take a firm decision to strike. O0

What is the use of existence of Iran, when it does not accepts the existence of Israel on this earth. ::)

With regards... :)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2008, 03:10:19 PM »

Israel's military is ten times more rotted out than ours. America for sure can pull it off, if Bush's number one foreign-policy objective ceases to be fellating the Saudi royals at every turn.

Israel might be able to pull it off. It should certainly try. The question is--even if Olmert suddenly grows a backbone, would the Israeli public tolerate massive Iranian "civilian" casualties?

Great analysis - right on the mark!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 02:14:09 PM »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2008, 05:49:32 PM »
 I believe that the situation is going to spread to Iraq also where Iran will play a much bigger role + on top of that the world's oil supply will be greatly reduced by what is going to happen in Basra (Iraq). I think oil is at around 150$ , it will maybe be double then that. And when oil surges so does the prices of everything- Hyperinflation.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2008, 10:19:03 AM »
Gear up for WW3 people.
Hey, we are in JTF we have been ready since the 80s. ;D