Author Topic: Gays Spread New Disease: “flesh-eating” MRSA bacteria  (Read 3800 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Gays Spread New Disease: “flesh-eating” MRSA bacteria
« on: July 09, 2008, 01:14:12 AM »
Even NY Times admits........

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/15/health/15infe.html?em&ex=1200718800&en=d8f1d09b1e96ae83&ei=5087%0A

January 15, 2008
New Bacteria Strain Is Striking Gay Men
By LAWRENCE K. ALTMAN
A new, highly drug-resistant strain of the “flesh-eating” MRSA bacteria is being spread among gay men in San Francisco and Boston, researchers reported on Monday.

In a study published online by the journal Annals of Internal Medicine, the bacteria seemed to be spread most easily through anal intercourse but also through casual skin-to-skin contact and touching contaminated surfaces.

The authors warned that unless microbiology laboratories were able to identify the strain and doctors prescribed the proper antibiotic therapy, the infection could soon spread among other groups and become a wider threat.

The new strain seems to have “spread rapidly” in gay populations in San Francisco and Boston, the researchers wrote, and “has the potential for rapid, nationwide dissemination” among gay men.

The study was based on a review of medical records from outpatient clinics in San Francisco and Boston and nine medical centers in San Francisco.

The Castro district in San Francisco has the highest number of gay residents in the country, according to the University of California, San Francisco. One in 588 residents is infected with the new multidrug-resistant MRSA strain, the study found. That compares with 1 in 3,800 people in San Francisco, according to statistical analyses based on ZIP codes.

A separate part of the study found that gay men in San Francisco were about 13 times more likely to be infected than other people in the city.

The San Francisco researchers suggested that scrubbing with soap and water might be the most effective way to stop skin-to-skin transmission, particularly after sexual activities.

MRSA, for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, was once spread chiefly in hospitals. But in recent years, a number of healthy people have acquired it outside hospitals.

Nearly 19,000 people died in the United States from MRSA infections in 2005, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has reported.

The infection can cause unusually severe problems, including abscesses and skin ulcers. The bacteria can invade through the skin to produce necrotizing fasciitis, giving them the popular name of flesh-eating bacteria. They can also cause pneumonia, damage the heart and produce widespread infection through the blood.

Among gay men in the study, MRSA was spread by skin contact, causing abscesses and infection in the buttocks and genital area.

The new strain is closely related to earlier ones. Both are known as MRSA USA300.

The strain is much more difficult to treat because it is resistant not just to methicillin, but also many more of the antibiotics used to treat the earlier strains, said Dr. Henry F. Chambers, an author of the new study.

The new strain contains a plasmid called pUSA03.

“This particular clone is resistant to at least three other drugs, clindamycin, tetracycline and mupirocin,” Dr. Chambers said in a telephone interview.

Of the alternatives recommended by the C.D.C. and the Infectious Diseases Society of America, trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole (Bactrim), clindamycin and a tetracycline, “this strain is resistant to two of those three,” he added. “In addition, the new strain is resistant to mupirocin, which has been advocated for eradicating the strain from carriers.”

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Gays Spread New Disease: “flesh-eating” MRSA bacteria
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 01:29:17 AM »
These are truly perilous times we are living in....... :-\
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 02:31:00 AM »
The percentage of people that have MRSA cannot just be explained by gays.

It's a very very scary percentage.. very worrying.

I have read of 30%, 50%.

It colonizes the skin.

And if it gets into the bloodstream,  you're in trouble.

Alot of people are getting it in british hospitals, because 3rd world immigrant workers are not cleaning things properly. We don't have matrons anymore (if you watch a "carry on" film you see what a matron is!! In those films, it's a big fat bossy woman that makes sure the nurses do their job)

People are being told not to stay in the hospital too long incase they get MRSA. People are going in for small things and coming out dead.

I have already met one person whose brother died of it. And another who is one of the rare survivors. It's really really prevalent. And those are cases of it in the bloodstream.

Remember the % of people with it is 30% or 50%.. in europe it is  very high.  moreso in britain, there are big scares here.

People don't realise how bad this is. It can come off with certain soaps.. And you can be tested for it. But people aren't doing it.. There needs to be a national campaign to remove it. And it's not happening, because the govt doesn't want to scare people. It's pathetic.. and scary.

There are more and more of these staph diseases that are resistant to anti-bacterials.
People have been taking anti-bacterials for colds and flu, and this has trained the bacteria to be resistant to it. 

There are scares that we are reaching a point where we will be back into the times prior to anti-bacterial medication.

It's not just MRSA. MRSA is just one of them. I even read of an evolved form of it.

With a bit of motivation, it may be worth looking into getting tested. It is EASILY removed. Just soap or a certain type of soap. It's when it is in the bloodstream that it is a problem.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 09:39:32 AM »
Do you know which type of soap remove this microbe ?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 10:53:49 AM »
apparently any anti bacterial soap.  A bar of it, in the shower. Or anti bacterial liquid body wash .   If you look online you see some even mention that they get rid of MRSA, but from what I see on forums, people think they all do.

But don't use anti bacterial soaps regularly (you see peoples' soaps say anti bacterial).  Many do actually, but it kills off good bacteria, and it it helps them develop resistance.

Wrestlers are very aware of this stuff. Wrestling schools are. So if you look on their forums, they use the stuff.   Here is a search on a fighting website (real fighting nowadays includes fighting on the ground which covers wrestling and jiu jitsu, knowing such ground fighting is mandatory in mixed martial arts, so this fighting website forum has posts on it)
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/search.php?searchid=12281130
One thing they mention that doesn't apply here ,  is Kenshield. That's just a transparent cream that lasts for a few hours and acts as a layer between your skin and the outside. 
It's relevant to fighters that might roll around on mats and (get a sick bucket) on each other.

Since you are not a wrestler there is no need to regularly use such a soap.

A logical thing to do might be to get tested - it's a harmless test.
If you test positive, then, -they- will give you a kit to have a proper wash! 
And you won't need it regularly.
The tests on -new- patients, has reduced infections by 40% in hospitals

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article3070736.ece
"
By testing more than 18,000 patients admitted to University College Hospital during 2006, doctors found 850 who were carrying MRSA.

The test was able to detect MRSA in nasal swabs in two hours. Those who tested positive were then given an antibacterial bodywash, a nasal ointment and, in some cases, antibiotic drugs
"

And be VERY VERY PARANOID about cuts.  That is how they get into the bloodstream and cause harm.  Plasters are crucial. Cover the wound.  I even use a plaster if I have a little cut.

I have used an anti bacterial poweder on cuts, the powder has been around for decades, and was suggested by an old doctor relative. It's called cicatrin..  I'm sure it won't protect against MRSA.  But it may protect against some tihngs. I put it on then put the plaster on.
On Wrestler or fighting forums they may know the latest and best techniques for treating cuts.  Particularly, instructors.

And if a cut/wound starts to look funny. SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.
That is a really important point. 
And with doctors, don't be afraid to get a second opinion if you're not sure.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 12:13:04 PM »
Thanks for your advice QQ.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 07:35:13 PM »
The percentage of people that have MRSA cannot just be explained by gays.

QQ, most important thing about this article is:  This was reported by New York Times, the liberal Bible.  Usually the New York Times editors suppress any negative information about gays.  If they report this kind of a news then this is something they could not hide.

The MRSA bacteria you mentioned in England could be another variety of this one.

Also notice Boston & San Francisco  (where fag marriage is legal) in the article!

A new, highly drug-resistant strain of the “flesh-eating” MRSA bacteria is being spread among gay men in San Francisco and Boston, researchers reported on Monday.

I am not denying that other people also could be affected by this particular bacteria.  However I believe this disease was originally caused because of the homosexual activity.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 07:37:39 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 07:38:56 PM »
Please look at this:

http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?q=34942&page=3

Thank God Tina Greco does not have my personal info!

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 06:44:41 PM »
guess what else faggots are getting, its called aids its gods way of punishing the homos
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 10:58:34 PM »
guess what else faggots are getting, its called aids its gods way of punishing the homos

and (real) wrestlers, too?

BTW, wrestlers and gays could protect themselves in the same way.. anti bacterial soap or whatever. And not do it with open wounds.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2008, 04:56:30 PM »

People here should be more carefull when talking about Hashem's punishments. According to the Midrash, each time the rainbow is seen in the sky, it means that the whole world deserves anihilation and Hashem has forgiven us. Noone is free from sin, whoever rejoices about other's punishments (or diseases that he thinks may be punishments) is tried severely in Heaven.
Why having a forum to save the world and, at the same time rejoicing about strict judgement? Under strict judgement Humanity as a whole would be anihilated.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 08:47:28 PM »
the jewish people sung when they - with G-d's help - defeated the egyptians. egyptians punished.  They gloated at how G-d had punished the egyptians.

Of course, homosexuals are not a nation out to kill us. So let's not get happy about the fact that some people have these inclinations whose acts are defined as sinful, and they follow those inclinations through to the acts.

We are lucky enough not to have those inclinations, thank G-d. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 04:58:50 PM by q_q_ »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 05:05:05 PM »
I have had a conversation with somebody working at a hospital in the UK that has had no MRSA cases for a while.
(this was not a person I just knew from there, it was a logical person I know outside of there, that I know works there)

No MRSA cases in a hospital for the period this person mentioned(2 years), is very unusual in the UK at least.. May be the best one in the UK - easily of the best.  So they know how it is avoided.

By MRSA case, I mean infection..   But I guess since patients are tested on entering, it may be that they're fine even once in there.

Apparently it's in the carpets and they really can't get rid of it from the surroundings, (I guess their cleaning isn't up to scratch maybe, or it's not feasible)..

But the key is, that the places that MRSA affects most are these 3 places

Nasal Passages
Armpits
Groin

i.e. it colonizes the skin in those areas.
It can be washed off with soap.. so proper hygiene would help.

But a big risk, is in hospitals, where the levels are higher.. 

And somebody has a wound, near or on their armpit, or their groin, (or I suppose their nasal passages, but a nose bleed is prob alright, that's a small blood vessel or something, heals quickly, it's -most probably- not a problem).

In those situations, one is very at risk.. Somebody has a hip operation for example.
If it goes in the wound, then infection, big problem. That's a (proper) MRSA case
(many people ,maybe 30% have it colonizing their skin! But not in a wound)

And hospitals should check beforehand, nasal swabs, armpit, and I suppose,  groin.

It is worth inquiring as to the number of MRSA problems(As in, infected patients) at a hospital over some period e.g. 1 year or 2 years. Before choosing one..
If you know a doctor or nurse there maybe.. They may know the best hospital to go to to avoid this problem, there may be one nearby to go to, and perhaps one to avoid.

Another "problem area" I think is them not washing needles between patients.. I will see if I can find more on that.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 05:13:34 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 06:15:10 PM »
I'm preaching to the choir here, but homosexuals are a disease. And they have diseased minds.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 07:32:44 PM »
The bible comdemns the ACT, not the inclination which some people clearly can't do any more about than a straight person can.

You should praise G-d that he didn't make you gay!

It's true though that practically speaking, homosexuality is an act.. In that anybody that says he is homosexual, is usually one that happily thinks the act is ok.
(even though he might choose the straight inclination if he had the choice to change it).

I heard a westboro woman answer a guy quite well when he said that G-d can't comdemn him for being a homosexual.  She cut to the point, instead of saying "correct, but he comdemns the act".  She said,  homosexuality is an act.. You don't have to do it.
A practical wise answer..

But theoretically, the definition of homosexual is an inclination.  Though when a person identifies as such , you can assume he does the act..  And you can assume he means the act when he says homosexual

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 10:01:09 PM »
if g-d made me gay i would hang myself and do the world a favor, they are a disease, and those who adopt are even worse, gays should not be allowed to spread there disease, they brain wash there children into liberalism, because many liberals accept gays. they also influence more men to turn. its sick and completely wrong. 
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 10:40:50 PM »
if g-d made me gay i would hang myself and do the world a favor, they are a disease, and those who adopt are even worse, gays should not be allowed to spread there disease, they brain wash there children into liberalism, because many liberals accept gays. they also influence more men to turn. its sick and completely wrong. 

sorry, but at the age of 13 you are not wise enough to make the ridiculous statement that gays influence more men to turn.  At the age of 13, school kids are calling each other "gay gay gay gay" the whole time as an insult.. Describing everything they don't like as gay.  (in britain anyway)

about causing men to turn
if they do something gay, they were probably gay anyway, and if in a room alone together  or a room of gays, they'd probably do something.

you are right about gays being liberals, but that might be  partly because some on the right want gays to kill themselves(or you do at least. in some way).  And because christians elevate the sin of homosexuality very high (perhaps rightly - the bible says that if a man sleeps with a man it is an abomonation)

I don't know about children being brainwashed into being gay, I don't believe that.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 10:42:31 PM by q_q_ »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 10:49:00 PM »
Basically I think what you see in the media, is not representative of society.

The ultimate warrior, a wrestler that for a period had a very un-PC foray into politics giving talks.. and he wrote some posts with his views..   He made a great point, that 
you can't seriously believe the statistic that 1/10 people are gay

A comedian(don't recall his name right now) , said that if a martian came down and saw big brother (a british tv program with an american equivalent.  In britain at least, it has a bunch of idiots in a house togethe..    So he said if a martian saw that  that as an accurate cross-section of people on earth, they'd conclude  we were all a bunch of pansies/gays .

We are subjected to lots of homosexual liberal nonsense. But it isn't turning the population into gays,
It might make people more accepting. But gays will be gays.  And straights won't

Sometimes straight people can engage in odd activity when there is an absence of girls.. but even that is rare. I don't really understand that. Maybe they are bisexual and just choose girls normally for social reasons.

You're right that a liberal society it makes them hide less, makes them more open..
They get in my way if I turn on the TV, but there are lots of problems with what's on TV..

British TV 40 ago was full of gays/pansies too,  dancing and singing, just nobody thought of the fact that they were obviously gay.

Another one was you had comedians who were obviously gay, making gay jokes, whose second meaning was gay, and at the time people didn't notice, because they couldn't even imagine it, but now it's obvious.    So they were always there. They just hide less now. But it's not that people are being influenced into being gay.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 11:02:02 PM by q_q_ »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2008, 08:35:06 PM »

Ryan Sorba has written an excellent book exposing the "born fag" Hoax

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/08a/born_gay_hoax/TheBornGayHoax.pdf

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2008, 11:20:04 PM »
oh come on..

look how they behave, with their hands , their voice, their life focus, their whole character, it's innate.

boys play with soldiers and cars. Girls with dolls.
but some boys play with dolls, that's suspicious.

I did hear a logic professor very religious rabbi say that the proof against the Genetic claim (that it's purely genetic), is that you can have identical twins , one gay, one not.
Identical twins, I suppose, have identical genes.

There are other innate factors though than genetics.

There are factors other than genes.

It could be hormones in the womb.. Something going wrong somewhere. 

and identical twins can have different personalities too, who is to say these are purely developed. It could occur earlier.

These people , most of them anyway, are clearly not making a conscious effort to be like that, it's as normal to them as acting like a little girl is to a little girl.

You know I have heard that the difference in length between the index finger and the 4th finger, indicates hormone levels in the womb. Testosterone I think.. Men tend to have different lengths, 4th bigger than index - usually.   Women tend to have the same length. 
They can choose not to fllow their inclinations.. But they can't choose their inclinations.
Chemicals can affect personality.. Somebody told me he heard on a program that women with ovarian cysts have more aggressive personalities and male characteristcs. I saw a program with a woman that grew a beard and had very hairy legs.. Men growing breast tissue. Things can go very wrong.
Both genders have so much variation in intelligence, strength, size, personality, talents, mental disabilities, physical disabilities, it shouldn't be suprising if sexual inclination is another variation .

sexual awareness comes whether one likes it or not, whether one is ready or not, and it can suprise a person. Not like a choice.

Most children don't care if their mother sees them naked..  Suddenly they reach an age where they get embarrassed and uncomfortable for their mother to see them naked (some peoples' mothers have to be yelled at a few times before they get the message that they're not wanted).   

sexual inclination can come as a suprise like that too. Some or all guys suddenly find that seeing something gets a reaction. I don't think it suitable to go into examples here. But the classic example wouldn't be much of a suprise.. But relatively speaking, it's still a suprise.  It's not a choice.  Mentally you might not be there, your mind may not even know you like it/something, it learns during/after the new experience, and there is a time when it is a new experience.