Author Topic: President Bush in a Bar  (Read 941 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
President Bush in a Bar
« on: July 09, 2008, 01:44:10 AM »
Got this off of JihadChat - If only it was true:

President Bush decides to take a break and go out to sit in a local bar. A guy walks in and asks the barman, 'Isn't that President Bush sitting at the end of the bar?'

The bartender says, 'Yep, that's him.' So the guy walks over and says, 'Wow, this is a real honor! What are you doing in here?'

Bush says, ' I'm planning WW III.'

Then the guy says, 'Really? What's going to happen?'

Bush says, 'Well, I'm going to kill 140 million Muslims and one blonde with big bazoombas.

The guy exclaimed, 'A blonde with big bazoombas?

Why kill a blonde with big bazoombas?'

Bush turns to the bartender and says,

'See, I told you, no one gives a $hit about the 140 million Muslims.'

:::D  :::D  :::D  :::D  :::D
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: President Bush in a Bar
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 03:20:38 AM »
bush is in the oval office... sitting at his desk... in strides the vp... cheney leans over and whispers in his ear... "mr. president... 3 brazilians were just killed in iraq..." bush's face turns ashen-white as he stands up and without a word walks out of the oval office and onto the white house lawn... a few moments pass and then bush returns... he walks right over to cheney and says to him... "remind me again... how many people are in a brazilian...?"

bush and cheney are in the white house cafeteria one morning having breakfast together... the waitress comes over to take their order... cheney tells her... "look... i have a heart condition... all i want is some oatmeal... a little cottage cheese with peaches and some hot tea... herbal no sugar..." bush meanwhile is looking over the menu... he beckons to the young woman to come over to him so he might point to his selection... and as he gestures he says... "miss... how about a little quickie this morning...?" "MR. PRESIDENT!!! the woman exclaims as she storms off very offended... cheney leans over and with disdain tells bush... "mr. president... that's quiche..."
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 03:23:16 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: President Bush in a Bar
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 04:39:46 AM »
 :::D

All classic.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.