Author Topic: Jackson belittles obama  (Read 3496 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Jackson belittles obama
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2008, 11:03:14 PM »
Jesse Jackson wants to cut off Obama's nuts!  Ha, ha!  Good luck finding them! :::D

His wife has them

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2008, 12:34:08 AM »

I agree with those who expressed that what Jesse Jackson said was staged.    Barack Hussein Obama is going to get at least 90 % of the black vote.    The Democrat Primaries from the past few months illustrate this. 

The question is whether Obama will be enough White votes to be elected President.   By being able to separate himself from Jesse Jackson,    Obama comes across as a knight in shining armor to those who are naive enough to think Obama's comments are genuine.     I don't trust Jackson,   Obama,   and the Democrat Party. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2008, 12:45:59 AM »

I agree with those who expressed that what Jesse Jackson said was staged.    Barack Hussein Obama is going to get at least 90 % of the black vote.    The Democrat Primaries from the past few months illustrate this. 

The question is whether Obama will be enough White votes to be elected President.   By being able to separate himself from Jesse Jackson,    Obama comes across as a knight in shining armor to those who are naive enough to think Obama's comments are genuine.     I don't trust Jackson,   Obama,   and the Democrat Party. 

I kinda smelled a rat too, and thought it mightve been staged.

His phony move to the center recently, is so blatently obvious. I just hope americans arent fooled by these fake antics, and know who he really is.....the most liberal leftist in the country.