Author Topic: Jackson belittles obama  (Read 3497 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Jackson belittles obama
« on: July 09, 2008, 06:03:11 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/09/jesse.jackson.comment/index.html?eref=rss_politics&iref=polticker   

NEW YORK (CNN) -- The Rev. Jesse Jackson apologized Wednesday for "crude and hurtful" remarks he made against Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama after finishing an interview with a Fox News correspondent.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson apologized to Sen. Obama's campaign Wednesday over "hurtful" remarks.

Jackson told CNN's "Situation Room" that a "hot" microphone caught a part of conversation he was having with a fellow guest at the studio.

He said he made a comment about Obama "speaking down black people" followed by a crude remark.

"It was very private" he said, adding later, if "any hurt or harm has been caused to his campaign, I apologize."  Watch more of Jackson's apology on CNN »

The Obama campaign had no immediate comment.

Jackson's apology came a few hours before Fox News planned to air the remarks.

"I feel very distressed because I'm supportive of this campaign and with the senator," Jackson told CNN. "I was in a conversation with a fellow guest on Sunday. He asked about Barack's speeches lately at the black churches. I said he comes down as speaking down to black people."

He said Obama's message to black voters must be broader and serve as more than a "moral challenge."

The black community is faced with high levels of unemployment, home foreclosures and violence, "so we have some real serious issues -- not just moral issues," he said.

However, Jackson said after finding out about the open microphone, he immediately contacted the Obama campaign to apologize.

Jackson, whose Rainbow/PUSH Coalition is based in Chicago, Illinois, has publicly endorsed Obama, most recently in a piece published Tuesday in the Chicago Sun-Times, and says he enjoys a close relationship with the Obama family.

His son, Jesse Jackson Jr., is co-chair of Obama's presidential campaign.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Jackson belittles obama
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 06:15:01 PM »
 :::D  :::D  :::D
I just wish that Jesse Jackson had removed the marbles from his mouth.
The whole world needs to hear his true opinion of Barack HUSSEIN Obama.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 06:23:19 PM »
:::D :::D He said something about obama not being a man anymore ,it'll be on O'Reilly tonight
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 08:26:59 PM »
He said, "I'd like to cut his N--- out."
This event is just a contrivance, a "Sistah Souljah" moment in the making for Obama.  Obama does his little Bill-Cosby-"poundcake"-speech awhile back (and it largely got ignored, as puffery);

then Jesse blasts Obama for doing so, weeks afterwards;

then Obama gets to bask in the renewed, Cosby-esque glow.

I'm not buying it.

This story stinks to high Heaven. A seasoned media 'ho like Jackson doesn’t “forget” there’s a mike in the room.

Set up. Just like 'Rev' Wright blowing off at that press conference, then Obama calling a press conference to 'disown' him. Fast foward to the White House; Obama, Jesse (spit in the white folk's food-it's true. Google it) Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan and Wright meet up to toss back the scotch, light up the cigars and guff haw about how they hoodwinked 'whitey'.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 08:41:10 PM by Cyberella »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 08:40:46 PM »
This event is just a contrivance, a "Sistah Souljah" moment in the making for Obama.  Obama does his little Bill-Cosby-"poundcake"-speech awhile back (and it largely got ignored, as puffery);

I'm not buying it.

Set up. Just like 'Rev' Wright blowing off at that press conference, then Obama calling a press conference to 'disown' him. Fast foward to the White House; Obama, Jesse (spit in the white folk's food-it's true. Google it) Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan and Wright meet up to toss back the scotch, light up the cigars and guff haw about how they hoodwinked 'whitey'.

Good point

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 09:17:07 PM »
A seasoned media 'ho like Jackson doesn’t “forget” there’s a mike in the room.

LOL!   so true.   And he really is a "media ho."  hahaha

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 09:20:57 PM »
When apes gone wild...
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 09:22:34 PM »

I'm not buying it.

This story stinks to high Heaven. A seasoned media 'ho like Jackson doesn’t “forget” there’s a mike in the room.

That being said, there is a degree of hostility among the modern day black "civil rights leaders" (ie racists) like Jackson, Sharpton etc for Obama.  Because his election in a way puts them out of commission.   Their whole MO is to whine and kvetch about the 'white man's oppression'   'blacks don't get this and blacks don't get that'   'white society won't accept blacks'   .... And here you have the blatant, walking contradiction.  A black candidate for president who is leading in the polls and just might get elected by the american public.   And despite obama's radical leftist stances, he's not of the mold of sharpton and jackson in terms of the 'oppressed-black-man' drawl they speak with and their sort of 'radical blackness.'  Obama is an educated guy that speaks well and tries to sort of "be like whitey" in the eyes of the al sharptons of the world.    There is definitely a degree of resentment there.    

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 09:33:07 PM »
When apes gone wild...

soon the poo will fly :::D

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 09:58:23 PM »
   Jesse Jackson is jealous that he failed to get as much support in the primary, but that doesn't change the fact that they are both evil. If the two of them had to run against each other, who would be the lesser of the two evils?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 10:09:07 PM »
   Jesse Jackson is jealous that he failed to get as much support in the primary

Also true.

As to who is less evil, I don't know.  Evil is evil.  But if I had to choose between jesse jackson and obama, I guess I'd choose obama.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2008, 11:13:09 PM »
Take a look at this:

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2008, 01:12:42 AM »
This is like two gorillas in Africa having a fight. The only thing wrong with this picture is that one of the gorillas might be president of the US G-D forbid.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 01:41:24 AM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2008, 01:24:03 AM »

RIGHT! Wazzzzup Jesse- FINALLY do something "right" and then take it BACK? Are you KIDDING ME! ARE YOU FRIKKIN KIDDING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! GRRRRRRR SCREAM! HISS!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2008, 05:23:54 AM »

I'm not buying it.

I am with you on this one. Jackson is a dumb beast but he is smart enough to know not to do any talking like that in front of a mike at the Fox News Station of all places. This was to put Obama on a pedestal by pointing out that he seems to be ignoring black issues. Nothing puts liberal whites to ease like a trained monkey and Jesse was trying to show that Obama is trained. They are honestly going through to much trouble because from what I have seen in the past few weeks Obama is picking up more and more steam. They don't need to trick, whitey is all convinced that JFK has returned to them in the form of a [censored] and they can't wait until they get him back into office. The problem is if Obama reminds me of any Kennedy it is the evil animal RFK.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 05:55:47 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 07:30:46 AM »
Two eveil Jew-haters.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2008, 09:49:26 AM »
Re:  "... like two gorillas in Africa having a fight..."

That's an insult to the gorilla:

Gorillas are vegetarians, quiet and reserved, and they care for their babies and other members of their group.

Gorillas have straight hair, not nappy kinks; thin lips; not lips the size of watermelons.

Gorillas in Africa, like white Americans, are murdered and preyed upon by Negroes.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2008, 01:42:54 PM »
This could be completely fabricated and staged. Obama could easily put Jackson up to making black-militant remarks against Obama so as to reassure white voters that Obama must be a nice guy (if Jackson is criticizing him for forgetting about black voters, he must be benign and harmless to us!). I smell a rat here.

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2008, 01:54:26 PM »
Jackson is just jealous that he's not in Obama's/Osama's shoes.  He can't stand it.  :laugh: The same goes for Sharpton also.  LOL.  God bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2008, 02:25:46 PM »
Oh if I had my way, (Grin) both of them and their followers would enjoy an all expense paid trip to the jungles.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2008, 05:06:45 PM »
I saw Jessup Jackson last night... When will he learn english? I dont know what the heck he was saying and his lips were pumping furiously. What language does this man speak? Sounds to me like "Mwah Mwah Mwahah MwahWah MwahMwah MwahWah". I would even chip in $10 to send the 'man' to english class to learn {sic} him some english.

Everything Jesse touches turns to crap... I still cant believe he actually called NY "Hymie Town". I guess in Jesses book its cool to be a racist. So to hell with Jesse and his [censored] crap!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2008, 05:28:22 PM »
I saw Jessup Jackson last night... When will he learn english? I dont know what the heck he was saying and his lips were pumping furiously. What language does this man speak? Sounds to me like "Mwah Mwah Mwahah MwahWah MwahMwah MwahWah". I would even chip in $10 to send the 'man' to english class to learn {sic} him some english.

Hey, when Obama is president, your kids will be expected to learn Spanish and JacksonBurgerKingish.

I can hear Chaim doing the "Buhbuhbuh Burger King" immitation right now.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2008, 08:30:58 PM »
C.F.:  "...This could be completely fabricated and staged. Obama could easily put Jackson up to making black-militant remarks against Obama so as to reassure white voters that Obama must be a nice guy (if Jackson is criticizing him for forgetting about black voters, he must be benign and harmless to us!). I smell a rat here."

I agree with you, C.F.!

My thoughts exactly...the whole incident appears scripted in advance to dupe white people.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2008, 11:02:40 PM »
Jesse Jackson wants to cut off Obama's nuts!  Ha, ha!  Good luck finding them! :::D
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!