Author Topic: If you are a Christian/Catholic of even Jews, YOU SHOULD BE OUTRAGED WITH THIS!  (Read 3291 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
they must have bleached their hair and beards platnium blond... to go along with their super fantastical tans... blue shirts and white bellbottoms and open-toe sandals to boot... "hey dude... like narly man... where's the party...?" they weren't rabbis they were surfers...  nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
I guess they didn't read the bible, either.......

:::D

Jesus was Jewish why do they make him black he was'nt from the congo or Uganda >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
In my opinion, this is biblical....if you remember seeing the movie where Charlton Heston played Moses, if you remember, each time he spent up on Mt Sanai with G-d, he came down and his hair turned more white.!!!! Even his hair almost looked white like wool before he was all done talking with G-d up there.....

I feel that someone who spent alot of time in the Shikinah Glory like that, would have hair that would turn white.......but yes, that is Yeshua.....that is Him after being in heaven....but He was Jewish, not from Africa, from Israel....He was born in Nazareth...not Ethiopia......

I can careless if someone calls me a racist, and let them riot in their neighborhoods maybe they burn each other up.  Meanwhile people sit quiet do nothing, and they get away with this kind of abomination.

They also claim Moses was black, I mean what a disgrace.

The reason they say Jesus is black is because in the bible it states he has hair like wool and skin the color of bronze
I take that as he has a tan because he lived in an desert like area
Well when you get a suntan people say you looked bronzed white people have hair like wool

The funny thing is,this is the quote: "His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance."

First off,both his head and hair were white LIKE wool and as white as snow.It also only says his feet are bronze,and the color of bronze in a furnace no less.Wouldn't that be a glowing red color?See how they pick and choose the lines then take out key words.
They probably didn't know how to read the big words like "like" and "snow",and probably were clueless to what a furnace was. ;)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
I am sickened!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
IF JESUS WAS A BLACK MAN THEN WERE WAS HIS ABANDONED KID, WELFARE CHECK, GOLD TEETH, AND FRIED CHICKEN!!!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2