Author Topic: If you are a Christian/Catholic of even Jews, YOU SHOULD BE OUTRAGED WITH THIS!  (Read 3290 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
That does anger me Jesus was not Black

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
They keep potraying as some affirmative action and this is disgracefull where are all real Christian leaders on this?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
They keep potraying as some affirmative action and this is disgracefull where are all real Christian leaders on this?

They are afraid to speak up because they dont want to be called racist

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I can careless if someone calls me a racist, and let them riot in their neighborhoods maybe they burn each other up.  Meanwhile people sit quiet do nothing, and they get away with this kind of abomination.

They also claim Moses was black, I mean what a disgrace.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Jesus was Jewish why do they make him black he was'nt from the congo or Uganda >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I can careless if someone calls me a racist, and let them riot in their neighborhoods maybe they burn each other up.  Meanwhile people sit quiet do nothing, and they get away with this kind of abomination.

The reason they say Jesus is black is because in the bible it states he has hair like wool and skin the color of bronze
I take that as he has a tan because he lived in an desert like area

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
You know if they are so proud of being "da bruddah" why must they steal everything from everyone else, some even claim the founding fathers were black.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

The reason they say Jesus is black is because in the bible it states he has hair like wool and skin the color of bronze
Well when you get a suntan people say you looked bronzed white people have hair like wool
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I want to see true Christian leaders dare to comment about this.  I can not understand this apathy at all.  Where is self pride anymore in this country?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Well when you get a suntan people say you looked bronzed white people have hair like wool

Yeah and blacks have hair like Brillo

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I want to see true Christian leaders dare to comment about this.  I can not understand this apathy at all.  Where is self pride anymore in this country?
They won'nt they'll say something like ,whats the difference he was representing all people.I think i once heard some Christian leader say something like that

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Yeah and blacks have hair like Brillo
true ;D ;D ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I know that I should be outraged, but I'm more amused. This black-obsession is positively absurd. It's just like the faggots. They like to claim everybody was a homo too.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
the truth of course is that jews from biblical times were not white or black... we are shmites (semites)... our skin tone back then was exactly in the middle bet. the two poles... brown... medium-dark brown... this is the truth... nik. out...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 02:47:37 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I know that I should be outraged, but I'm more amused. This black-obsession is positively absurd. It's just like the faggots. They like to claim everybody was a homo too.
The Egyptians were black so where the Israelite slaves.Moses was black so was pharoh according to them everyone was black

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

That is because they see the word Homosapien

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
the truth of course is that jews from biblical times were not white or black... we are shmites (semites) our skin tone then was exactly in the middle bet. the two poles... brown... medium-dark brown... this is the truth... nik. out...
It say King David was ruddy i think that means reddish

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
everybody IS a faggot almost down thru history... anyone who belonged to nimrod/esav's /greek and roman empire babylonian/egyptian mystery-cult... in other words the ruling elite scum... it was a rite of passage for joining their fraternity... hating women and screwing each other... just check out alex jones' bohemian grove video and you will see this sickness in action... i have it on good authority "from the unauthorized biography of george bush" (sr.) that he likes 20something black guys to blow and be blown by... just what i would have expected from such a disgusting and pathetic elitist woos... and these are the slime who run our planet... yech!!! nik. with loathing... out...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 02:49:20 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
everybody IS a faggot almost down thru history... anyone who belonged to nimrod/esav's /greek and roman empire babylonian/egyptian mystery-cult... in other words the ruling elite scum... it was a rite of passage for joining their fraternity... hating women and screwing each other... just check out alex jones' bohemian grove video and you will see this sickness in action... i have it on good authority "from the unauthorized biography of george bush" (sr.) that he likes 20something black guys to blow and be blown by... just what i would have expected from such a disgusting and pathetic elitist woos... and these are the slime who run our planet... yech!!! nik. with loathing... out...
I can'nt trust Alex Jones he's borderline anti Israel

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I don't trust Alex Jones either.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Black (American) people get all in a frenzy when they see a picture of Jesus in European art and he's depicted as a white man.  European artists in the 12th or even 15th century had no idea what a Semitic person would look like, so they based their depictions based on their experience, ideas and knowledge.  There are all types of depictions of Jesus and there's nothing wrong with doing that, because you're depicting what you know.  Jesus was Semitic and the idiots out there think that if he was depicted as a white man, they were trying to create a lie about a white Jesus to keep the black man down, are crazy.  People from around the world depict Jesus as someone from their society, so they can relate to him.

But didn't you know that Shakespeare and George Washington were black?  So was Einstein and Marie Curie.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
What nik says makes sense. I'm sure neither Moses nor Jesus was as European-light skinned as portrayed in these paintings. People from desert areas are just darker than that. They probably had a complexion much like the Yemenites of today which is somewhere in between the two.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
This is wrong Jesus was Jewish. He wasn't from Africa.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer

The funny thing is,this is the quote: "His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance."

First off,both his head and hair were white LIKE wool and as white as snow.It also only says his feet are bronze,and the color of bronze in a furnace no less.Wouldn't that be a glowing red color?See how they pick and choose the lines then take out key words.
They probably didn't know how to read the big words like "like" and "snow",and probably were clueless to what a furnace was. ;)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 04:54:43 PM by NRAJ »