Author Topic: xtian missionaries on JewTube  (Read 5471 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: xtian missionaries on JewTube
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2008, 01:47:25 AM »
It means "Jew boys." It's the Hebrew equivalent of the word "kikes."

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2008, 03:20:08 AM »
   It is NO 'big deal' to call them what THEY Like. Chaim AND David usually say people of the 'born-again' faith, OR Righteous Gentiles. They ALSO like ANYONE that is just plain decent.  IIC calls himself a "righteous-gentile kahanist" (I believe) ~On mine and David's email thread- we have a murdering crime talker that calls herself a "Christian" all good Gd fearing people on the thread that are Christians, call her a "lefty lying anti-Jesus-traitor" which is probably the most terrible thing that one can say to a christian that is totally WAY out of line, I believe.

These people have FLAT OUT stuck up for me, been behind me in atrocious battles in life, on the internet, and so many different ways in general.

So- I would submit that I will take up for them anytime, all day, every day, and this is GOOD, b/c NOBODY likes to mess with me anymore at ALL. I AM NOT in a good mood- there is a sicko on our thread that is NO GOOD, and calls herself of this faith, and it is shameful that she even tries to get OTHERS to join in on her demented cahoots. Gd FORBID if ANY person like THIS ever gets into leadership.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2008, 08:34:47 AM »
Just because I call Islam, Islam, doesn't mean I think people should "submit" to Allah.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2008, 10:55:30 AM »
Just because I call Islam, Islam, doesn't mean I think people should "submit" to Allah.

EXACTLY.  Ruby- I am ugly to iZlam, iXlam, muZlimZ, muXlimZ<They HATE it, and I could care less, I dont even give them my time of day on this forum with GREAT people, I refuse hardly to even categorize them in any statements, there is 1 muZlim that has my undivided attn (and it makes me wanna PUKE- barack hussein obama)

EXACTLY- the fight is against the LEFT and iZlam. NOT Catholics, Christians, Righteous Gentiles, Gentiles, Born-Agains, Etc.. I also get upset when I get messages from some of them, b/c some know me from paltalk, saying that this is making them really upset & saddened. Christian people (by nature) are very loving people. When they love you they are very serious about it, it is NO game to them. Many join b/c of our stance against leftists, over even iZlam, b/c they see the left as the root of WHY iZlam is here in the USA, and I AGREE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2008, 11:22:02 AM »

EXACTLY.  Ruby- I am ugly to iZlam, iXlam, muZlimZ, muXlimZ<They HATE it, and I could care less, I dont even give them my time of day on this forum with GREAT people, I refuse hardly to even categorize them in any statements, there is 1 muZlim that has my undivided attn (and it makes me wanna PUKE- barack hussein obama)

EXACTLY- the fight is against the LEFT and iZlam. NOT Catholics, Christians, Righteous Gentiles, Gentiles, Born-Agains, Etc.. I also get upset when I get messages from some of them, b/c some know me from paltalk, saying that this is making them really upset & saddened. Christian people (by nature) are very loving people. When they love you they are very serious about it, it is NO game to them. Many join b/c of our stance against leftists, over even iZlam, b/c they see the left as the root of WHY iZlam is here in the USA, and I AGREE.
Yes the christians who called the Crusades were very loving.
This is idiotic Christians were as violent as Muslims until a few hundred years ago.
Christians are not by nature loving people.
I am offended how before you stated that you love reading the garbade NT. This forum is no longer Jewish i am afraid to say.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2008, 11:42:38 AM »
I dont know for a fact, but I have great suspicion of the material I watch on the website http://www.jewtube.com.

I dont know who runs the site but the 1st time I visited I found a video posted on the site which purported that there were no Jews killed by the Germans during WWII. The video claimed that the Jews invented the Holocaust for political purposes. Of course I flagged this video as offensive, and wrote off a note to the site manager. About a month later I visit the site again and the Holocaust denial video was gone.... But then I found a video which I though was interesting, it was a song written to the lyrics of Psalm 119m {I should have realized right then,  we call Psalms Tehillim}. After I listened to it and thinking that I liked it I watched it again. It was the 2nd time when I noticed that the translation sounded a bit funny.

Here is the link if anyone wants to investigate : http://www.jewtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=94e65f17f908f462fae8&page=1&viewtype=&category=mr

The line which gave it away was line 100, but then i noticed problems with lines 97 & 99 too... I have a copy of Artscrolls Tehillim which has english and hebrew. To check the translation i also consulted Chabads Tehillim site for this Psalm.

Line 100:
According to the video:

100) I see more clearly than the ancients for I obey your precepts.

According to Artscroll & Chabad:

100) From the wise elders I gain understanding, for I kept Your precepts.

See here that the entire meaning of the verse is inverted. Their translation implies that the reader sees more clearly than the elders.

Lines 97 & 99:
According to the video:
97) Oh how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long.
99) I have more insight than my teachers, for I meditate on your statues.

According to Chabad & Artscroll:
97) How I love Your Torah! All day it is my conversation.
99) From all my teachers I gained understanding, for Your testimonies are my conversation.

See here again the contempt for the elders & teachers... Also the xtian translation uses the words laws & commandments instead of the word Torah {which means Teachings}. The xtian translation also says "meditate & meditation" instead of conversation.

I have picked up hebrew in the 6 years since I did my teshuva. When I read the hebrew I read the Artscroll interpretation and cannot see how anyone would translate it this way.

Does anyone have any similar experience?

Fantastic job in finding the correct translations.

He is certainly a christian missionary.
If you look at his profile.. His website is very openly christian!
Funnily enough, he has uploaded a video from a so-called rabbi, a "Conservative rabbi", that claims to train rabbis over the internet with his 450 videos! Obviously the missionary is using the fraud rabbi to improve his hebrew or teach other missionaries hebrew.

note- conservative judaism is like reform judaism. they don't belive the torah is from sinai.  Quite different to christian missionaries.  But both are bad!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2008, 01:03:29 PM »
Look either we all come together and fight for whats right or we will never succeed.  If there are some Jews who have a hard time saying the word "Christian" I have no problem with the term Gentile either, but to say Xrist, Xristian, Xmas, or anything else in that term will offend a lot of people and you know what you gain by doing that?  A lot of people who are willing to help from the bottom of their hear but will be turned off by something like this. 

We got a real enemy not each other, we got Muslim invaders and Muslim filth world wide who are preparing to have a nuclear holocaust.  That is what we should focus on not going after each other.  And Missionaries are a disgrace.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2008, 01:04:36 PM »
Then again, the missionaries DO deserve to get called x-tians if that's an insult.

They deserve to be isolated as filthy traitors and they
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2008, 01:06:21 PM »
there is nothing wrong an orthodox/religious jew using the term christian..

infact , Tzvi, your rabbi, rav mizrachi, on torayanytime, refers to them as christian on his site (and probably his video too).

And as has been said,  saying Muslim or Islam does not mean we believe they submit to G-d.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2008, 01:37:11 PM »

Yes the christians who called the Crusades were very loving.
This is idiotic Christians were as violent as Muslims until a few hundred years ago.
Christians are not by nature loving people.
I am offended how before you stated that you love reading the garbade NT. This forum is no longer Jewish i am afraid to say.

I live in USA it is STILL A FREE COUNTRY. I NEVER TOLD ANYONE to read what to READ. EVER And I WILL READ WHATEVER I WISH!!!!! I AM AN AMERICAN! I cant be SWAYED by ANY BOOKS!!! And I admire and RESPECT John Hagee too!!!   
  WHAT A TOTAL INSULT to ALL of these members here. TOTALLY!!!!  I dont see ANY "CRUSADES" right now!!! And I AM NOT Orthodox, but I AM NOT WEAK IN MY FAITH in MY Gd!!!!!. DONT try to push ME into FORCED indoctrination of ANY KIND!!!!!  To be a REAL JEW I MIGHT ADD- has NOTHING to do with Christianity AT ALL!!!!!!! GET A GRIP!!! These people LOVE YOU and THIS is HOW YOU WOULD TREAT THEM!!!!!! TERRIBLE!!!!!

THIS thread DEF needs to be LOCKED! The NERVE!!!! THEY GIVE of themselves, UNSELFISHLY!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2008, 01:44:21 PM »
This will be locked, insulting will get us nowhere and it is insulting.