Author Topic: Gazan Arabs Seek Compensation for Dismissal From Gush Katif Jobs  (Read 2135 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/126770

8 Tammuz 5768, 11 July 08 06:27
by Nissan Ratzlav-Katz

(IsraelNN.com) Gazan Arabs who were employed by Israeli farmers in Gush Katif until the 2005 eviction of Jews from the region are seeking ways to sue their former employers for "wrongful dismissal" and other employee benefits.

The uprooting of the vibrant Jewish communities and economy of Gush Katif during the Sharon Administration's "disengagement" from Gaza led to the instant unemployment of about 10,000 people who worked in agriculture and related industries, including 5,000 Arabs from the Palestinian Authority. As of June 2008, over 50 percent of former Gush Katif residents still find themselves unemployed.

According to an Israel TV Channel One report, the SELA Administration, which was set up to assist Disengagement evictees to rebuild their lives and communities, told former Gush Katif residents, employers and businessmen that the Arab claims are "your problem." The government has claimed that compensation funds paid to former Gush Katif residents included a fund to be used for former employees of the Jewish industries kicked out of Gaza.

Gush Katif activists counter that compensation payments thus far have not covered even the basic needs of the evictees themselves.

Yossi Schwartz, a former owner of a clothing factory interviewed for the Channel One report, said that former workers' claims could be more than one million NIS in his case alone. Mr. Schwartz, like so many of his former neighbors, is still unemployed

Only in Israel could this insanity even be contemplated!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: Gazan Arabs Seek Compensation for Dismissal From Gush Katif Jobs
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 11:49:35 AM »
i love this one... i just absolutely do... what chutzpah... what temerity... such cheekiness... ah... the perfect in your face for all the stupid erev rav unjewish jews who run the show over there... yes... yes... please rise up and sue the hell out of the bastards for giving you back gaza and driving out all of your former jewish employers who paid you in a real monetary currency instead of the molten lead by which hamas pays you in... ah yes... i love this one... so deliciously fitting... the punishment matching the crime precisely... i just love it!!! eat horsesh-t you slime isr. gov't. pieces of filth and garbage... touche!!!! bravo!!! bravo!!!! encore!!!! 

but now i suspect that these arabs will indeed all receive huge compensations for their harm and the wrong done to them... meanwhile the former jewish residents of the gush are still living in tents and have been made into beggars... begging for scraps from the table of all the fatheaded and fatbodied israeli politicians... such a sickness the slime are... all of them mentally ill to the nth degree... may they all perish today and put us all out of our misery!!! amen... nik. in a funk... out...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 11:55:11 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 11:53:10 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/126770

8 Tammuz 5768, 11 July 08 06:27
by Nissan Ratzlav-Katz

(IsraelNN.com) Gazan Arabs who were employed by Israeli farmers in Gush Katif until the 2005 eviction of Jews from the region are seeking ways to sue their former employers for "wrongful dismissal" and other employee benefits.

The uprooting of the vibrant Jewish communities and economy of Gush Katif during the Sharon Administration's "disengagement" from Gaza led to the instant unemployment of about 10,000 people who worked in agriculture and related industries, including 5,000 Arabs from the Palestinian Authority. As of June 2008, over 50 percent of former Gush Katif residents still find themselves unemployed.

According to an Israel TV Channel One report, the SELA Administration, which was set up to assist Disengagement evictees to rebuild their lives and communities, told former Gush Katif residents, employers and businessmen that the Arab claims are "your problem." The government has claimed that compensation funds paid to former Gush Katif residents included a fund to be used for former employees of the Jewish industries kicked out of Gaza.

Gush Katif activists counter that compensation payments thus far have not covered even the basic needs of the evictees themselves.

Yossi Schwartz, a former owner of a clothing factory interviewed for the Channel One report, said that former workers' claims could be more than one million NIS in his case alone. Mr. Schwartz, like so many of his former neighbors, is still unemployed

Only in Israel could this insanity even be contemplated!

these sick arabs.. this is really bad. I wouldn't mind if they targetted the israeli government. These arabs should be killed not transferred, they have no principles, let them be treated like maggots.

And the israeli government seems to be in agreement with the gazan arabs. Sick.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 12:03:05 PM »
yeah this is definitely pure diseased and demented rot at the core of the apple of the state of isr. system of gov't. i didn't read closely... they're trying to sue the settlers...? not the gov't.? they want to heap more abuse and misery on these poor souls and the slime gov't. is letting them do this... this indeed is the twilight zone... we have finally reached the theatre of the absurd... where the victims are all made into the defendants for the perpetration of a wrongdoing WHICH WAS TOTALLY DONE TO THEM AGAINST THEIR WILL... of course this shows you what you get by hiring arab workers in the first place (as if the bulldozer and mercaz harav incidents didn't already)... but now this move is criminally insane by these arabs and by the isr. politicians who support it... they should just all die tonite... sick... just sick... truly twisted... nik. out... 
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."