Author Topic: my response to q_q_  (Read 4306 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
my response to q_q_
« on: July 11, 2008, 02:31:31 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Dan on Today at 07:02:13 AM
Quote from: MassuhDGoodName on July 10, 2008, 11:33:28 PM
Dr. Dan:  "i think it's silly to wait for the apocolypse to take place.  To do so makes one a defeatist...Likewise, to sit and wait for the messiah..we aren't supposed to do that. We are supposed to make the world turn, labor and love...to seek truth and bring justice and to make the world a better place..."

Sounds like the introduction to the TV Soap Opera "As The World Turns".

Let me know when you intend to begin making the world turn, labor and love, Dr. Dan.

From the looks of things you've been slacking off.

And be sure to let me know when you finally get around to reading Torah verbatim cover to cover.

That you never have is glaringly obvious.

I am laboring and loving...

I have read the Torah cover to cover...verbatim.

"something went very wrong then, 'cos it doesn't show.

I have never seen you refer to even one verse of it!

Of course, a liberal's idea of cover to cover , verbatim, could mean anything!"

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=23236.0
This is from a thread that was locked and I felt like I had to respond to this because it was a very immature snotty comment to make to a fellow Jew.

I never studied in Yeshiva or memorized the Torah like you might have, q_q_.  HOwever, I do know one thing: you are a jealous, envious, unkind person to put me down like that.  You can know all the Torah you want word for word...the Talmud word for word..be able to site verses left and right like many wise men who have put their whole lives into specifically specializing in these studies...but rude is rude..and if this is how you are going to be with me (and you have tried to put me down numerous times), you have learned NOTHING from Torah and Talmud!  And it's a sad shame.  I hope that on Yom Kippur this year, you realize the mistakes you made against saying such things against me and others on this forum!

Shame on you! and Grow UP!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: my response to q_q_
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 11:31:40 PM »
Yeah, I agree. He is way out of line. He made a rude-arse comment to me because I said that I believe in a literal six-day creation (which is written in the JEWISH Tanach, and is the true JEWISH position, and not just what those terrible Christian goyim believe). But he is just making a fool of himself. 99% of Jews think people like that are idiots.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 11:36:13 PM »
I agree with both Dr. Dan and CF. QQ spews hatred, jealousy and extreme intolerance towards other jews under the guise of a "Torah discussion." The thing that QQ has really memorized is the Koran and hadith. He has not memorized the torah and knows nothing about it. All he knows is "Lubavitch hatred 101."
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 11:41:56 PM »
Dan, I never claimed to have memorised the torah.
(doesn't stop me remembering what I learnt and being able to find some verses)
Most christians can quote the bible.  It's not an unbelievable skill.   I don't know how you can read the whole thing cover to cover and not do that.  Maybe you read it too quickly..

You said you had read the tenach cover to cover verbatim.
I said it doesn't show.

It really doesn't.

People that have done so, can quote verses. I don't see you doing that ever.

So my joke that you being a liberal and so cover to cover verbatim could mean anything. I think is quite appropriate.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 11:48:19 PM by q_q_ »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 11:43:41 PM »
Explain why you hate the TORAH explanation of creation (six days, because G-d spoke it)?

I promise you that you are in a very tiny minority here, buddy.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 11:43:55 PM »
I never claimed to have memorised the torah.

I said it doesn't show.

It really doesn't.

So my joke that you being a liberal and so cover to cover verbatim could mean anything. I think is quite appropriate.

QQ, in what part of the hadith did Mohamad say, "A jew behind you, kill him?" You have clearly memorized the koran and hadith so fill us in.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 11:46:10 PM »
You guys, please keep it civil.  Our fellow Jews are not the enemy here. 

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 11:46:15 PM »
I never claimed to have memorised the torah.

I said it doesn't show.

It really doesn't.

QQ, in what part of the hadith did Mohamad say, "A jew behind you, kill him?" You have clearly memorized the koran and hadith so fill us in.

You have delusions.

But if you want to find the reference, then use Google.

And you can be proud of yourself that you knew that verse is in the hadith and not the quran.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 11:47:38 PM »
Explain why you hate the TORAH explanation of creation (six days, because G-d spoke it)?

I do not necessarily believe in either views (but more inclined to literal I must admit, because the scientists would have to prove without a doubt) , but the other view is also legit, and is not in the minority.
 This is also the problem I have been talking about- why the H&!! does someone who is not Jewish (even with all due respect) have a right and a voice to say what is Jewish and what is not ( I know you are going to make this post into me bashing other religions or whatever, but I do not debate the book of Paul or the book of Mathews with you, so why do you debate the Torah and Talmud with us?).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 11:49:09 PM »

a)you are a christian
b)I didn't say I hated it. QUOTE ME

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 11:51:49 PM »

There's that word hate again.

You kids just love to harp on things and instigate one another.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 11:56:30 PM »
I do not necessarily believe in either views (but more inclined to literal I must admit, because the scientists would have to prove without a doubt) , but the other view is also legit, and is not in the minority.
 This is also the problem I have been talking about- why the H&!! does someone who is not Jewish (even with all due respect) have a right and a voice to say what is Jewish and what is not ( I know you are going to make this post into me bashing other religions or whatever, but I do not debate the book of Paul or the book of Mathews with you, so why do you debate the Torah and Talmud with us?).
Listen, genius, I know you think I am untermensch, but just because I am not part of your master race doesn't make me an idiot. If you want to debate the Christian Bible with me (civilly), go right ahead. But I wasn't talking about the New Testament and you know it, and you are raising a strawman to distract the issue here. Last time I checked, Genesis was part of the TANACH. And how the hell do you, who are Jewish, have the right to rip on other Jews you don't like but that have done nothing to you (Lubavitchim)?

Once again, you prove that you are a hypocrite.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 11:59:21 PM »
<snip>
 I am not part of your master race doesn't make me an idiot. <snip>

And now the truth comes out!

I had seen sparks of this before by the way!

My booba always said every goy is an anti-semite ;-)
This one certainly is

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 12:02:48 AM »
C.F., that "master race" dig was really not necessary. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 12:03:35 AM »
The only booba around here is you, genius. I notice you didn't deny anything I said. The .005% of Jews who think like you obviously consider yourselves a master race. Thanks for once again proving me right, and destroying your own credibility!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2008, 12:05:04 AM »
C.F., that "master race" dig was really not necessary. 
He acts like he is. Obviously more than 99.5% of Jews detest his views. But he believes that he (and the other Jews who think like he does) are a master race and that Gentiles and righteous Jews like Lubavitch are untermensch.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2008, 12:06:03 AM »
I don't such anti-semitic sentiment should be tolerated on a jewish forum.

You have made comments like this in the past too.

It calls your whole existance here into question

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2008, 12:07:57 AM »
Hah, it's being anti-Semitic to say that you are acting like you are in a master race?

So what does that make you for getting upset when people curse the Satmar "rebbe"? A Neturei Karta member?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2008, 12:08:55 AM »
C.F., religious Jews are quite sensitive about others calling them a master race.  Anti-Semites frequently refer to Jews as a race.  So if you have anything to say to q_q, don't use that language.  

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2008, 12:09:45 AM »
CF, if you are really attacking qq based on his stance that the world may be older than 6000 years old, and claiming that based on that he believes he has a master race, you are attacking probably the entire Modern Orthodox world, and maybe a strong percentage of Orthodox Jews in general.   This is a belief within Jewish thought and we are entitled to it.  I don't see how viewing the world as possibly older than 6000 yrs that means we think we have a master race or that you can condemn us for that.   What right do you have to say what is Jewish belief or what isn't?   On this, Tzvi and qq have a valid point.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2008, 12:10:12 AM »
Lisa, Chaimfan was referring to the distorted views of these fringe people. The beasts who have been attacking Chaimfan are not acting jewish anyways. Chaimfan was not referring to judaism in his comment as these beasts have already been cut off from the jewish people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2008, 12:13:03 AM »
Lisa, Chaimfan was referring to the distorted views of these fringe people. The beasts who have been attacking Chaimfan are not acting jewish anyways. Chaimfan was not referring to judaism in his comment as these beasts have already been cut off from the jewish people.

What a laughable comment.   I'm in no way attacking CF.  In fact, he is attacking several Jews here! 

It certainly is "acting Jewish" to defend one's views and to strive for the truth even if it makes for "uncomfortable" dialogue with an angry counterpart.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2008, 12:13:45 AM »
Hah, it's being anti-Semitic to say that you are acting like you are in a master race?

So what does that make you for getting upset when people curse the Satmar "rebbe"? A Neturei Karta member?

You tell me

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2008, 12:14:00 AM »
CF, if you are really attacking qq based on his stance that the world may be older than 6000 years old, and claiming that based on that he believes he has a master race, you are attacking probably the entire Modern Orthodox world, and maybe a strong percentage of Orthodox Jews in general.   This is a belief within Jewish thought and we are entitled to it.  I don't see how viewing the world as possibly older than 6000 yrs that means we think we have a master race or that you can condemn us for that.   What right do you have to say what is Jewish belief or what isn't?   On this, Tzvi and qq have a valid point.
No, I was not attacking him for disagreeing with me on the matter of creation. I am attacking him for being such a stuck-up little penis about it:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=23193.15
Quote from: q_q
try reading my first post , it destroys your little arguments in at least 3 places.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2008, 12:17:13 AM »
QQ, is not a jew. He is a sadomasochistic muslim who has Aisha stuffed in his closet.