Author Topic: PHOTOS OF SERBS TORTURED TO DEATH BY Bosnian Moslems  (Read 5343 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
PHOTOS OF SERBS TORTURED TO DEATH BY Bosnian Moslems
« on: January 25, 2007, 02:55:43 PM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Re: PHOTOS OF SERBS TORTURED TO DEATH BY Bosnian Moslems
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 03:24:14 PM »
Terrible, thanks for the link.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 03:31:20 PM »
Terrible, thanks for the link.
Did you see Clinton paying homage to moslems
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 03:38:26 PM »
Yes I did. Clinton is evil. There is also a book about how biased the reporting about this was. It is out of print, I wish I coulda bought it. I also noticed the afgan fighter holding the head of a white serb, very disturbing.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 04:55:28 PM »
Yes I did. Clinton is evil. There is also a book about how biased the reporting about this was. It is out of print, I wish I coulda bought it. I also noticed the afgan fighter holding the head of a white serb, very disturbing.
Thats true many of the dark skinned peoples fought with the moslems

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 06:48:06 PM »
I still don't get how that evil Clinton got away with this evil war.  Not only that but those who took part in the war thought that they were doing the white thing.  I had a lecture from a army guy who helped do forenzics over the killing of some muslims (which was really justified retaliatation) and the guy really thought he was doing a good thing.   The media must really be in the pocket of the evil liberal establishment. I bet they could deport all the white conservatives in this country and find a way sell it to the public.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 07:21:50 PM »
Don't forget that Clinton had the Air Force deliberately target civilian neighborhoods. His strategy was that he would cause so much suffering among Serb civilians that the military would be forced to surrender to stop the slaughter. Compare and contrast this approach with The Bush's in Iraq, where the mere rumor of a stray bullet accidentally hitting a mosque or house results in an automatic court-martial for some unlucky Sad Sack. >:(

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 11:10:13 PM »
Don't forget that Clinton had the Air Force deliberately target civilian neighborhoods. His strategy was that he would cause so much suffering among Serb civilians that the military would be forced to surrender to stop the slaughter. Compare and contrast this approach with The Bush's in Iraq, where the mere rumor of a stray bullet accidentally hitting a mosque or house results in an automatic court-martial for some unlucky Sad Sack. >:(

I still remember that movie "Black Hawk Down" and some of the scenes in it. The movie took place in Mogadishu, Somalia and to the best of my knowledge, I think there was a scene where the American troops encountered this huge blob of Third-world trash. I mean, this huge cluster of ugly [censored] whose lives combined weren't worth the life of a single U.S. soldier. Once again, to the best of my knowledge, I think the crowd was brandishing weapons; rocket propelled grenades and there were even children amongst them. I think some of the soldiers shouted "Do not shoot! There are civilians!" The troops just couldn't miss; the street was clogged with them. And this is just a movie. A good one at that despite what I just wrote above. Our enemy likes to hide behind "civilians" because they know our military wouldn't shoot at them. To be honest, I couldn't care less if the "civilians" were throwing rocks or had firearms. They hate us and want us dead anyway...

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 11:50:58 PM »
In the book black hawk down they talk about how they ran down children who werent moving out of the way. Black Hawk Down is the best war movie ever made, it will probably look like that if a race war ever comes to America. To bad the director of the movie sold out and made Kingdom of Heaven a pro muslim propoganda film http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=15706&only
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 11:56:29 PM by azrom »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2007, 09:10:52 AM »
In the book black hawk down they talk about how they ran down children who werent moving out of the way. Black Hawk Down is the best war movie ever made, it will probably look like that if a race war ever comes to America. To bad the director of the movie sold out and made Kingdom of Heaven a pro muslim propoganda film http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=15706&only
Yes kingdom of heaven was pro moslem propaganda

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 08:20:19 PM »
Remember the photos of the US soldiers being dragged through the street of mogadishu? Sometimes I wonder why the American people didnt realize even back then what a horrible, evil religion Islam is. May G-d curse all Moslems in this world and give them a horrible painful death.
Yes your right,The U.S. should have realized then tha was Al Qaida

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 08:32:59 PM »
Remember the photos of the US soldiers being dragged through the street of mogadishu? Sometimes I wonder why the American people didnt realize even back then what a horrible, evil religion Islam is. May G-d curse all Moslems in this world and give them a horrible painful death.
Yes your right,The U.S. should have realized then tha was Al Qaida
Bill Clinton was carrying  out pressing business in the oral office. He didn't have time for terrorist plots. We were going down the chute fast trade center attack one,  The Kohl and Mogadishu. The light bulb should have went on somewhere in his administration that things were festering. That collection of misfits he had as a cabnet always reminded me of a circus menagerie so what can you expect.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2007, 09:12:19 PM »
The reporting was incredibly biased and most people to this day think the Croat Muzzies were some sort of heroes instead of the Nazis they were. Blame it on the news services most of which are owned by Muslim oil billionares in particular Prince Ibn Al-Tawid of Saudi Arabia buys up media like crazy.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2007, 07:08:17 AM »
Also the Bosnian moslems had their own special SS unit during the war call the Handzar division. Mohammad Amin al-Husayni, who was also related to Yasser Arafat (YM"SM) was the spirtual leader of the plattoon.
Yes i think it was  [arafat] husseini's nephew

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftfl

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2007, 01:54:19 PM »
From the page that was linked to at the start of this topic: "Self-confessed mass murderer of Serbian civilians, Naser Oric, at the NATO owned ICTY in The Hague, Netherlands just prior to him being given a 2 year sentence by NATO for mass murder in Srebrenica." A TWO YEAR SENTENCE FOR MASS MURDER, A TWO YEAR SENTENCE FOR FREAKING MASS MURDER

I thought people get about ten years for a single count of murder.

WHAT THE FLIP IS GOING ON?