Author Topic: Smolmarts offspring received free things  (Read 1665 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Smolmarts offspring received free things
« on: July 13, 2008, 04:56:17 AM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3567405,00.html 

Olmert's children: We were told plane tickets a gift

In first response to 'Olmertours' affair, PM's children say were told plane tickets were privately-financed gift from their father

Roni Sofer Published:  07.13.08, 09:14 / Israel News 

Police are considering summoning Ehud Olmert's family members for questioning regarding allegations that the prime minister financed private trips abroad for his family by receiving duplicate travel expenses from different public bodies.

Fresh Investigation 

Olmert says 'personally hurt' by new suspicions  / Roni Sofer 

Moments before leaving for Paris, prime minister slams fresh police investigation against him. 'The attempts to link my family to this affair are despicable,' he says
Full Story

Olmert's children, Michal, Ariel, Shaul and Dana responded to the fresh accusations by saying in a joint statement "we want to make it unequivocally clear that we were specifically told that the plane tickets given to us were a gift from our father and were privately financed by him."

Olmert's communication's director, Amir Dan said Sunday that "police were very busy this weekend, briefing reporters and leaking selective material from the interrogation session with the prime minister; as if there is no law, no order, and as if all is fair in the matter."

According to Dan, the timing of the leaks is far from coincidental: "The police apparently realized that Morris Talanksy's testimony was falling apart, so they are trying to divert the public's attention to a different matter," he said
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 04:58:10 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Snolmarts offspring received free things
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 04:57:52 AM »
I hope the malach hamaves gives smolmert something for free too.
I am urinating on a Koran.