Author Topic: Father Kills Daughter; Doubted Virginity  (Read 2975 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Father Kills Daughter; Doubted Virginity
« on: January 25, 2007, 03:33:56 PM »
AMMAN, Jordan - A Jordanian man fatally shot his 17-year-old daughter whom he suspected of having sex despite a medical exam that proved her chastity, an official said Thursday. The man surrendered to police hours after the killing, saying he had done it for family honor.

A state forensic pathologist, who works at the National Institute of Forensic Medicine in Amman where an autopsy was performed, said in a phone interview that the girl had run away from home several times for unknown reasons.

Weeks ago, the girl had returned home from a family protection clinic after doctors had vouched for her virginity and the father had signed a pledge not to harm her, the pathologist said on condition of anonymity due to the sensitive nature of the case.

“The tests proved that she was a virgin,” the pathologist said. The girl returned home only after her father signed a statement promising not to harm her, he added.

The father shot the girl four times in the head on Tuesday. On Wednesday, an autopsy was performed that again showed “she was still a virgin,” the pathologist said.

http://inverted-world.com/index.php/news/news/father_kills_daughter_doubted_virginity/

"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Father Kills Daughter; Doubted Virginity
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 04:06:07 PM »
The next person who tells me that all cultures are equal is getting it in his balls.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 04:56:48 PM »
They are a very sick group.The daughter was a virgin
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 10:32:21 PM »
Islam is a mental disorder.. they are all crazy
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 03:33:06 PM »
The next person who tells me that all cultures are equal is getting it in his balls.

ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL  ;D ;D ;D lol i'm only joking, stop being sexist, not all of the posters have balls........

My dad hit me today, for the first time ever, because i finally found the courage to tell him that islam IS not the truth and i don't want to continue practicing it. And you know what, i don't even feel relieved yet, in fact i feel guilty. Both my parents aren't talking to me and i have to hang my head in shame when i walk from one room to the next. Life stinks and now im lost. Therefore i hope the dad who killed his daughter, dies a painful death and burns in the torment of hell.*wow i'm such a nice person :-X*
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 04:58:04 PM by sarah.... »

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 07:31:04 PM »
Thats terrible! I'm sorry you have to go through something like that but its the only way to freedom. If you stay the course and show your parents that there is life after islam, maybe they will be inspired by your example. This is the #1 reason why I believe islam is evil. It destroys families. I wish you the very best, sarah. And I curse Muhammed for causing you to go through this. But there is light at the end of this tunnel...

Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 10:16:12 PM »
With Islam it is impossible to try to reason with insanity cause they are insane,, if they are willing to do this to their own children these sick monsters. Imagine what they would do to the Infidel. The ones in this country and the west have got to be forced out.  I can give a damn about "Racial Profiling" they are not a race and this is a matter of America's survival.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!