0 (0%)
Bobby (Robert) DeNiro
1 (5.9%)
Pat Robertson
2 (11.8%)
Other (please post name)
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who should be Mccain's Vp?  (Read 5784 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: Who should be Mccain's Vp?
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2008, 08:38:38 PM »
Agent Jack Bauer.  O0  By the end of the first term there wouldn't be no more friggin muzzies in the US!!!

He would only have 24 hours to get rid of them

96 Hours. Four seasons....   :D
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2008, 09:03:37 PM »
how about John Hagee? or better yet, how about Michael Savage?

I would be thrilled if Rev. John Hagee became the Vice President of the United States.    I only wish most of the American public would share this viewpoint.     

Though many would be reluctant to support the John McCain ticket if Hagee was included,    it's possible that Hagee's presence on the ticket would lead G-d to ensure that McCain/ Hagee  was elected.      Both Israel and the U.S. would benefit greatly if Hagee had a major influence on U.S. policy.    Unfortunately,    McCain has proven too politically correct to make such a ticket a reality.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2008, 04:20:03 PM »
how about John Hagee? or better yet, how about Michael Savage?

I would be thrilled if Rev. John Hagee became the Vice President of the United States.    I only wish most of the American public would share this viewpoint.     

Though many would be reluctant to support the John McCain ticket if Hagee was included,    it's possible that Hagee's presence on the ticket would lead G-d to ensure that McCain/ Hagee  was elected.      Both Israel and the U.S. would benefit greatly if Hagee had a major influence on U.S. policy.    Unfortunately,    McCain has proven too politically correct to make such a ticket a reality.   
Right
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2008, 12:53:49 PM »
regretfully, Rudy Guiliani because he can be a mo-fo to Obama's obvious anti-semetic and racist nature.

Could you explain? 

I doubt it will be Giuliani.  Too many conservatives were going crazy because of his personal position of being "pro-choice." 

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2008, 02:20:16 PM »
  I think GEN TOMMY FRANKS, or LT COL. Allen West.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2008, 01:29:20 AM »
When do you figure McCain will make him anouncement?
  Do we have to wait until the RNC convention to find out?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2008, 08:43:42 AM »

I think so.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2008, 11:32:09 AM »

I think so.

An advantage that John McCain has is the Republican Convention comes after the Democrat Convention.     As a result,   the Democrat VP nominee has to be selected before the RNC.    McCain has the option of waiting to see what Barack Hussein Obama's VP decision is.     With McCain making his choice based on who Obama selected.       The downside of this strategy is a VP choice prior to the RNC could help raise money for the ticket.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2008, 01:06:56 PM »

I think so.

An advantage that John McCain has is the Republican Convention comes after the Democrat Convention.     As a result,   the Democrat VP nominee has to be selected before the RNC.    McCain has the option of waiting to see what Barack Hussein Obama's VP decision is.     With McCain making his choice based on who Obama selected.       The downside of this strategy is a VP choice prior to the RNC could help raise money for the ticket.
I'm sure Mccain will choose a VP that will make everyone unhappy.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2008, 01:27:00 PM »
  ProJewChristian,   based on the way John McCain has run his campaign up until this point and his past history of supporting some non-conservative positions,    I wouldn't be surprised in the least if we aren't satisfied with his VP choice.    I'm hoping for the best but will be prepared for something far from the best.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2008, 01:28:26 PM »
  ProJewChristian,   based on the way John McCain has run his campaign up until this point and his past history of supporting some non-conservative positions,    I wouldn't be surprised in the least if we aren't satisfied with his VP choice.    I'm hoping for the best but will be prepared for something far from the best.
Well you'd better keep on hoping, because I am.