Author Topic: Egypt tells Hamas to learn from Hezbollah swindling of Israel for Schalit deal  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/149783
Egypt Tells Hamas: Learn from Hizbullah on Shalit Deal

(IsraelNN.com) Egyptian intelligence chief Omar Suleiman has advised Hamas to learn from Hizbullah and conduct secret negotiations on releasing kidnapped IDF soldier Gilad Shalit, Hamas deputy political chief Dr. Musa Abu Marzuq said in an interview with the Al-Quds newspaper in Jerusalem.

Abu Marzuq stated, "It has been learned from informed Palestinian sources that Minister Suleiman and the Egyptian officials asked Hamas not to talk about any details of this file and to benefit from Hezbollah's experience with Israel in negotiating the prisoners' issue that has been taking place in complete secrecy and which reached acceptable results."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The problem is that Israel likes getting swindled. Two-thirds of the kapo Israeli public believe in "getting the bodies back at all costs" and support freeing hundreds of butchers like Samir Kuntar in order to get them (or, more likely, a box of sheep skeletons). With self-hating pigs like these, who needs Muslims?

• Gold Star JTF Member
actually the poll you showed assumed the "bodies" were actually living soldiers who were going to be returned...   Not that I agree with those who said that.... But you have warped that into quite a statement...

Not to mention it was only 600 people polled and I don't trust the source .... but even still.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 02:36:48 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The poll did not state "living soldiers".

• Gold Star JTF Member
The poll did not state "living soldiers".

Yes it did. 

"Sixty percent of the Israeli Jewish public supports the prisoner exchange deal Israel signed with Hizbullah in an effort to free kidnapped IDF soldiers Eldad Regev and Ehud Goldwasser, even though it means releasing all the Lebanese prisoners it holds"

FREE KIDNAPPED SOLDIERS means freeing kidnapped soldiers, not receiving dead bodies.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
You just proved my point. It did not specify. It did not say that the kidnapped soldiers would be released alive. The fact that it did not mean live soldiers is proven by the timing of the poll (when the deal was announced and it was declared nationally that they were dead).

• Gold Star JTF Member
The poll ran on the assumption that the soldiers were alive.   This is a typical trick used by pollsters to generate the response they would like.   Again I don't trust the source  (CF, do you trust the: The War and Peace Index is conducted by the Tami Steinmetz Center for Peace Research. ? ) particularly ynet which exploited this story.  They are kept out of bankruptcy by the elites ynet agrees to bolster in their evil paper.  And it was only 600 people which is nothing.  I don't trust that they didn't poll primarily in the heart of tel aviv either.

• Gold Star JTF Member
You just proved my point. It did not specify. It did not say that the kidnapped soldiers would be released alive. The fact that it did not mean live soldiers is proven by the timing of the poll (when the deal was announced and it was declared nationally that they were dead).

free kidnapped IDF soldiers 

You cannot FREE a kidnapped DEAD BODY.   A dead body is not FREED.  It is returned.  Handed over.   Only a living breathing man can be FREED from kidnappers.  This poll ran on the assumption that the soldiers could be returned alive safely.    This helped to elicit the emotional response the pollsters (and ynet) wanted.

• Gold Star JTF Member
And no, there was still the shroud of uncertainty as to the whereabouts/status of the prisoners at that time where the public did not know for sure.   We STILL don't know for sure even now.   Unless you want to trust olmert's word.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Well, obviously the "deal" stinks to high hell and I don't trust any of the claims made about it. But I stand by the poll that I posted the results of. The poll simply said to "release the kidnapped soldiers" without specifying either them being alive or dead, and was taken at the time that the deal was officially announced, with Olmert declaring that they are dead. This left-wing poll also showed that a whopping 75% of Israelis wanted to keep the Golan Heights, a figure that actually surprised me. If this were a completely fabricated piece of data, I highly doubt that the Index for Peace Research or whatever it is called would have come up with such a damning response to one of their proposals.