Author Topic: To Nik  (Read 3481 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
To Nik
« on: July 14, 2008, 09:40:13 PM »
Dear Nik,

I am relatively new here and maybe I am out of place for making this suggestion. I have read the words you have written and although I dont fully believe it all, I really believe you think this is important.

I too want to wake up people to the threat which is rising against us. But the way to accomplish your goals is to not be so forceful in your presentation. I am one who believes that there is no entity which Hashem created which is completely 100% evil. We believe that everything is created in this world by Hashem for a purpose.

I am concerned with your feelings and your outlook on life. I have been banned from some groups because they didnt agree with my opinions. It is a fact of life that everyone will not always agree with you. It is great the Chaim and the group here are working so hard to allow us to have a voice.

It is a good idea to start your own blog. They are cheap {free}. I have set up a blog because I was banned from LittleGreenFootballs. I believe I was banned because I didn't echo the blog owners ideas about how the world is just a random event in the universe. LGF is against the idea of Creationism {which I dont really understand} and as a result I was disparaged whenever I suggested that Hashems hand was involved in creation.

I hope that you feel better soon...
;)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: To Nik
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 09:48:09 PM »
sorry... you are wrong... the church is... everything good and decent they do is for a purpose... a sinister one... to gain and hold worldwide domination... sorry... my research has proven this to me... nik.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 11:39:26 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 09:50:52 PM »
Nik, have you started posting to your blog?  I'm happy to help you with that.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 09:57:57 PM »
i will only start there if and when i'm banned here... or at a time and place to my liking... but thank you for your concern... (for yourself)... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 09:59:35 PM »
What does concern for myself have to do with anything? 

On your own blog, you would be free to post whatever you want.  I thought that's what you wanted. 

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 10:01:18 PM »
i want to be free to post what i want here too... the same as i wish for every member here... and i said concern for me but i knew you were only concerned about the discomfit i'm putting you through here of late... nik.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 10:05:38 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 10:04:17 PM »
When you're a guest on someone else's forum, or someone's physical home, you need to respect their wishes.  It has nothing to do with freedom of speech.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 10:04:42 PM »
Nik,

What do you want from this forum? Why do we all have to witness this sad event unfolding? Please spare us this pain? I realize you feel that you have been wronged. Please try to allow this to be fixed. Is there a path of rectification which can be followed?

You say you are a Rabbi. Should you not be able to command the trait of humility and the trait of honor? Is there a chance you are commiting a chillul Hashem? G-d Forbid! Please help those whose Emmunah depends on the sustained strength of Klal Yisroel. I am hurt by this entire machlokes.

I will miss you if you are banned.

Muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 10:07:22 PM »
ok tell chaim... i relent... on this condition... any proof i wish to bring against the church as to their real intentions vis a vis us jews and israel... i will send to him first privately and let him pass judgement on it first... nik.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 10:08:51 PM »
Thank you so much Nik... I know that your intention is good... :)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 10:09:37 PM »
Fair enough.  Now why don't you send him a private message telling him the same thing?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 10:10:51 PM »
you send one to him... i am hurt and insulted to the core that i have to do this here... nik.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 10:35:13 PM »
ok tell chaim... i relent... on this condition... any proof i wish to bring against the church as to their real intentions vis a vis us jews and israel... i will send to him first privately and let him pass judgement on it first... nik.

nik, you are always free to send me whatever you wish. However, I do not want to mislead you. You are not going to convince me that the Pope or the Vatican had anything to do with 911. In any event, you can always send me whatever you wish.

B'ahavat yisrael,

Chaim Ben Pesach

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 10:54:06 PM »
Chaim, he is not going to listen...

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 11:42:35 PM »
how do you know c.f.?there is a method to my madness... when i find something that is overwhelming proof and chaim has to allow it to go up... then the force of his agreement will carry alot more weight than my postings which none of you are willing to read anyway... so now the only question is... how truthful and intellectually honest is the head of jtf... so i'm compromising... but it's still a win-win for me and my cause... nik. out...

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2008, 11:47:19 PM »
how do you know c.f.?there is a method to my madness... when i find something that is overwhelming proof and Chaim has to allow it to go up... then the force of his agreement will carry alot more weight than my postings which none of you are willing to read anyway... so now the only question is... how truthful and intellectually honest is the head of jtf... so i'm compromising... but it's still a win-win for me and my cause... nik. out...

What now you are Questioning Chaim Intelligence

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 12:00:28 AM »
no moron... i'm just challenging his sense of justice, fairness and objectivity... you know... you should take an english course... intellectual honesty means integrity not brain power or iq... buy yourself a dictionary... nik. out

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2008, 12:01:51 AM »
no moron... i'm just challenging his sense of justice and fairness and objectivity... you should take an english course... intellectual honesty means integrity not brain power or iq... nik. out

Who you calling a moron you dimwitted loser

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 12:04:27 AM »
i'm calling you a moron... moron... nik.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 12:05:05 AM »
no moron... i'm just challenging his sense of justice and fairness and objectivity... you should take an english course... intellectual honesty means integrity not brain power or iq... nik. out

Who you calling a moron you dimwitted loser
Let it go A.H. You're bigger than that. Nik is just some immature kid who needs to grow up  (with all due respect to Nik).

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 12:09:46 AM »
Nikmat, nobody is receptive to your nonsense. Do it at the splinter. Over there you will actually be welcomed and all these ideas of yours will be supported. Over there, the dog walker will stop feeding biscuits to his dogs and share one with you.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 12:11:44 AM »
hey... i didn't want any part of this fight nor did i start this... but i sure will finish it... they drew first blood not me... so i will have satisfaction... get them all to cease and desist and then i will immediately back off and re-assume my normal demeanor here... nik.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 12:12:17 AM »
Nik, no matter what you say, when it comes down to battle, I would be at your side with my SOCOM knocking down Muzzies. Net net.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2008, 12:17:35 AM »
yeah but our enemies are more than just the muzzies... they are the jr. partner in the equation... the real slime are esav and the erev rav... unjewish jews who are colluding with the nwo-bastards... nik. out...

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2008, 12:49:32 AM »
yeah but our enemies are more than just the muzzies... they are the jr. partner in the equation... the real slime are esav and the erev rav... unjewish jews who are colluding with the nwo-bastards... nik. out...

I guess the only gentiles nikmat likes are shiksas that wear skimpy clothes and got knocked up at a young age. Those he accepts with open arms. One would at least imagine that he wouldn't have the chutzpa to go on and bash gentiles at jtf's expense when he was literally caught with his gatkes at his knees.

Really, this is an INCREDIBLY UGLY thing to say. Just bottom of the pale, and below the belt. Shameful and shocking behavior. Chaim ben Pesach testified that Nik was INNOCENT, and this mongrel horde piece of dung-woman GUILTY. It was NEVER ANYONES business to have aired such PERSONAL things. SHAME ON YOU. I will MAKE SURE I AM CAREFUL to NEVER tell  MANY of YOU ANYTHING IN CONFIDENCE  -- EVER.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates