Author Topic: 28 year old black gangster kills 60 year old white man for planting flowers  (Read 2548 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
This upstanding citizen beat this 60 old white man to death because he dared spray water on some "sistahs" who told him to move the cones he had put out to help plant some flowers.  It was too hard for them to drive around the cones and they got in his face.  He responded by spraying water on them.  That was indeed a death sentence according to the gangsta code...

Didn't make your local news???  Hmmmmm

http://www.komonews.com/news/25447549.html?video=pop&t=a

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
No, it didn't. Know I knew this was going to happen.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
I'm suprise they didn't forge a graduation photo of that ape-man.
In my opinion, I think it would do good to have this savage hanged.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Let me guess--fifteen baboons stomped on this guy's head.  >:(

They do it to each other all the time in such wonderful bastions of black culture all the time as Detroit and Milwaukee--usually over offenses so heinous as being looked at the wrong way.

$100 bucks says these beasts in this case will be charged with second-degree murder, at best.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
What an animal, this creature deserves what I would like to do to him better believe it for ever putting their nasty paws on our woman.  How dare they,  A firing squad is too nice
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
This is just yet another sad commentary on how far downhill some parts of our society is going..... :'(

This is why we need to stick together.....

The love of many is growing cold.....

This is just insane behavior, if you ask me...... >:(

If everyone would just make a point of helping their neighbor, what good that would do, but there are way too many angry and selfish people for that I suppose.....

I dunno....I keep trying, anyway....

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
If I was senator or polititcal figure head, I would make sure that [censored] was hanged.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
There are days I wonder why God created them. Why did God allow such a destructive, evil, and nearly sub-human group of people into the world? They murder their own babies (ghetto lobster), they murder and kill and rape each other, they murder and kill and rape whites and people of other races. There are over 100 rapes a day in the United States by black men on white women.

Sometimes it's simply unbearable, every new story that comes out makes me feel even more strongly the anger that I feel toward them. Why, God, Why?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
If I was senator or polititcal figure head, I would make sure that schvartza was hanged.

Two words for your scenario: NEVER HAPPEN. You read in various newspapers "Obama Calls Out The Black Community". What a crock! If he gets in, this will only get worse! >:(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
There are days I wonder why G-d created them. Why did G-d allow such a destructive, evil, and nearly sub-human group of people into the world? They murder their own babies (ghetto lobster), they murder and kill and rape each other, they murder and kill and rape whites and people of other races. There are over 100 rapes a day in the United States by black men on white women.

Sometimes it's simply unbearable, every new story that comes out makes me feel even more strongly the anger that I feel toward them. Why, G-d, Why?

That is why when Lincoln was President he should have sent them all back to Africa after the Civil war

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
There are days I wonder why G-d created them. Why did G-d allow such a destructive, evil, and nearly sub-human group of people into the world? They murder their own babies (ghetto lobster), they murder and kill and rape each other, they murder and kill and rape whites and people of other races. There are over 100 rapes a day in the United States by black men on white women.

Sometimes it's simply unbearable, every new story that comes out makes me feel even more strongly the anger that I feel toward them. Why, G-d, Why?

That is why when Lincoln was President he should have sent them all back to Africa after the Civil war

He was not a stupid man. He would have, if he hadn't been assassinated. He knew there was no compatibility between civilization and the [censored].

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

He was not a stupid man. He would have, if he hadn't been assassinated. He knew there was no compatibility between civilization and the schvartza.

He thought about sending them back but he said it would cost America a lot of money to do so

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think he would have sent them back. The cost that they've brought to American since then has vastly outweighed any cost it would have taken to send them back.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer

He was not a stupid man. He would have, if he hadn't been assassinated. He knew there was no compatibility between civilization and the schvartza.

He thought about sending them back but he said it would cost America a lot of money to do so

Am I the only one who thinks it was another person who persuaded Lincoln to sign the Emancipation? IMHO, he was from Illonois and Kentucky and saw shvugs as cheap labor, in other words no reason to free them?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I think he would have sent them back. The cost that they've brought to American since then has vastly outweighed any cost it would have taken to send them back.

Yes but the amout of slave after the Civil war must have been twice as much when when slves first came to America

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
If I was senator or polititcal figure head, I would make sure that schvartza was hanged.
Under the politicians who run America, he will likely get fifteen years, tops.

His lawyer will be able to successfully frame it to the DA as a mutual confrontation with the man. He will probably be convicted, but like I said, doubfully of something more than second-degree murder, if even that (could even be framed as manslaughter).

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer

Two words for your scenario: NEVER HAPPEN. You read in various newspapers "Obama Calls Out The Black Community". What a crock! If he gets in, this will only get worse! >:(

This will only get worse, I 100% agree with you.  If Obama becomes president it will be only a matter of time until another dark age (pardon the pun)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
and you know if this was a young white man who beat an old black man to death, that there would be people in the streets.  What a sick society we live in..

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Whites would be randomly getting shot and lynched if this happened in reverse.  >:(

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
I know, look how crazy they get when there was that Jenna 6 incident.  God help them if they killed a black person. 

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

I agree, they should have been deported way before the Civil War, in fact never should've never been sent here. But look at all the rappers living in mansions, with millions of dollars. They would've never dreamt of such an immense American dream in the old dirty Congo, had they not been brought here. Their evil culture has cost decent Americans thousands of lives over the years because of their crime, immoral and evil behavior. Righteous ones can stay, but the rest should be deported.  O0

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
I just found out that the victim was a Vietnam veteran and that the girls called the murderer to take care of the old guy because he dared not move his cones out of the way.  These ghetto pieces of trash are like spoiled children, who can never argue in a civilized manner or let someone have the right of way.  Even though they are poor, they seem to have this entitlement to an obnoxious behavior and were never told to control themselves.  I curse all the gangster trash!!!!!

All the white liberals think this can never happen to them, but I see these gangster pieces of garbage attack, push, yell, rob and cause mayhem at least every day.  THERE'S NOT A CITY IN AMERICA THAT IS SAFE FROM THESE MONSTERS AND UNLESS WE CONFRONT THIS, THERE WILL BE MANY MORE VICTIMS!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
My friend I had to talk to a detective about this case since he saw the suspect earlier today. He lives right next door to the suspect. Last friday I saw a raid go down at the house, And the area the crime took place in, Rainier Beach in the South side of Seattle is one of the worst neighborhoods in the city if not the state. Sadly, the jewish community is also in that neighborhood. This nasty beast pretty much beat the guy to a pulp. I will say Seattle police are doing their damndest to catch the guy, but he will get a slap on the wrist from the judges here in our "wonderful"(Note the sarcasm) state of Washington. Which has got to be one of  the most liberal states in the country. It's pathetic here in this state.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/16889964/detail.html

Yeah, you are right. I remember how that jury could not convict the Pakistani Jewish center shooter of murder. My guess is that the prosecutors, out of acknowledgment of the public's leanings, will not charge this guy with anything above second-degree murder, and likely only manslaughter. I'm sure one of the defense strategies will be to claim that this guy made racial slurs at the girls or the killer. They will certainly believe it, and it will go a long way in mitigating any verdict they might come up with or the sentence.

However, California is plenty bad as well. Did you see my thread on the Los Angeles jury who decided that our worst Aztlanist mass-murderer in history (who killed eleven by blowing up a Metrolink train with his car) should be spared because "he didn't really mean to kill anybody"? They sentenced him to life without parole--but trust me, by publicly stating on national television that they think he did not intend to kill anybody, they gave his lawyers priceless grounds for appeal in the eyes of any court. This guy will walk too.