Author Topic: Christian Idol Worship  (Read 6467 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Christian Idol Worship
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2008, 01:42:41 PM »
jews are a family.

but just as a person can care for people outside his family, so too jews can care about gentiles, particularly and very obviously, righteous gentiles.

So this is not something CF should get upset about.
I'm not a family member to evil leftists Jews many of them hate Israel,i feel closer to my Christian friends who have morals and  love Israel ,where as the leftist Jews are not my family. BTW leftist Jews worship   idols all the leading leftists they look upon like their G-DS

mord,

I am so sorry for you. Why dont you move to a nice Jewish neighborhood and be with your people. It was my african american neighbor saying "Go back to your people" when I was depressed and low which brought about my TESHUVA {Return to Judaism}. That along with three horrible tragedies in my family.

Where I live there is a minimal community {just enough to get a minyan when we need one}. I have three Rabbis {One Orthodox, One Liberal Progressive, and one Chabad}. I mostly follow the Orthodox Rabbi. The only synagogue in town is a liberal progressive synagogue {so I dont go often}. I daven with the Orthodox minyan.

All I am saying is that only you are forcing yourself to abandon your Jewish people. We are family... I feel the connection with each and every Jew whose Neshama shines.

Shalom,
muman613

PS: It is great to have all kinds of friends. I am not suggesting your existing friends are not wholesome or good. But you can learn more about Judaism from the Jews who truly try to come close to Hashem.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 01:47:45 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2008, 01:53:45 PM »
jews are a family.

but just as a person can care for people outside his family, so too jews can care about gentiles, particularly and very obviously, righteous gentiles.

I'm not a family member to evil leftists Jews many of them hate Israel,i feel closer to my Christian friends who have morals and  love Israel ,where as the leftist Jews are not my family. BTW leftist Jews worship   idols all the leading leftists they look upon like their G-DS

mord,

I am so sorry for you. Why dont you move to a nice Jewish neighborhood and be with your people. It was my african american neighbor saying "Go back to your people" when I was depressed and low which brought about my TESHUVA {Return to Judaism}. That along with three horrible tragedies in my family.

Where I live there is a minimal community {just enough to get a minyan when we need one}. I have three Rabbis {One Orthodox, One Liberal Progressive, and one Chabad}. I mostly follow the Orthodox Rabbi. The only synagogue in town is a liberal progressive synagogue {so I dont go often}. I daven with the Orthodox minyan.

All I am saying is that only you are forcing yourself to abandon your Jewish people. We are family... I feel the connection with each and every Jew whose Neshama shines.

Shalom,
muman613

PS: It is great to have all kinds of friends. I am not suggesting your existing friends are not wholesome or good. But you can learn more about Judaism from the Jews who truly try to come close to Hashem.
I do have many Jewish and Christian friends all i'm saying some Jews that are anti Israel and leftist i don'nt look at as family i look at those leftist Jews as the Erev Rav
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2008, 03:17:48 PM »
jews are a family.

mord,

Shalom,
muman613

I do have many Jewish and Christian friends all i'm saying some Jews that are anti Israel and leftist i don't look at as family i look at those leftist Jews as the Erev Rav

That's true, but not to get into technicalities Jews as a whole are a family, and a Jew should seek the welfar of another Jew, and since we are a family we should seek the benifit of eachother EXPECIALLY when it comes to helping each other make Tishuva and earn great things in Olam Haba (and even benifits in this world too). BUT on the other hand it would be a Mahlokit about which Jews are concidered as family and with who'm are we supposed to feel that connection, etc. Some might say it applies to those who are Shomer Mitzvot in general (expecially the Shabb-t which is a yardstick) or others might give the benifit and concider Jews who are not Shomer Shabb-t really as having the status of "kidnapped children". But either way it is somewhat complicated, and might depend on who you ask. BUT also with those who are not doing the right things, we should hate their actions and not them (except for a small minority).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/