Author Topic: how to beat islam in the united states  (Read 3373 times)

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
how to beat islam in the united states
« on: July 15, 2008, 08:51:56 PM »
there are several stages to my plan

1 begin distributing propaganda posters, wear t shirts that reveal true islam, anything that will the truth of islam out.
2. get people u know to support you, inform them of the situation and how it really is, if u have to explain its them or us, or its liberty or radical inslavement at the hands of muslims everywhere.
3. begin protests (if we get this far) have sit downs, hunger strikes, stuff like that, civil disobediance is a very powerful tool.
4. begin boycotts, on a massive scale, any biligualists on this forum spread the word to the hebrew forum to help us.
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline Karen

• Junior JTFer
Re: how to beat islam in the united states
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 10:32:18 AM »
The only problem you haven't foreseen is if you openly wear your anti-Islam shirts and protest etc you'll get a knife in the back from some crazy muslim.
I'd rather just somehow try to affect US policy to kick them out, make laws against them, so they can't have any power. Otherwise no one will listen to you, I'm afraid. It's US policy that actually changes things. People have very little power to do much about them.

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 02:45:28 PM »
i am never unarmed, and although thats very true i would die as a martyr to the testimont of how evil islam is. also us policy states anyone may practice there religion under the us constituiton

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 03:42:33 PM »
Islamic books may be violent themselves, but the great support terrorism has now are Jew-haters (anti-Semites, now self called anti-Zionists). The best way to beat Islamic and Nazi terror is to defend Israel. Instead of anti-Islam t-Shirts, I suggest pro-Israel Hebrew T-shirts. It would be a great idea to make T-shirts with Israeli pictures, especially pictures of Jerusalem and other cities claimed by the enemy, written in Hebrew and English, not as a political or religious affair, just as souvenirs or tourist items. So people get used to think Eretz Israel is the Land of the Jews, and see it naturally, in the same way we may see the Eiffel Tower as a symbol of France, naturally without even thinking about it.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 03:47:01 PM »
i am never unarmed, and although thats very true i would die as a martyr to the testimont of how evil islam is. also us policy states anyone may practice there religion under the us constituiton
בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה
When going to war, use guiles. 

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 07:35:47 PM »
thats a very good idea, i mean if we instill israeli pride in all jewish people we would have naturilized the fact israel is the holy land of jews.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 10:25:46 PM »
thats a very good idea, i mean if we instill israeli pride in all jewish people we would have naturilized the fact israel is the holy land of jews.

Not only among Jewish people, but among Gentiles also. Here Argentinians are fascinated by European and American items, some Westerners are also fascinated by India. Why can't Israeli items become a new fashion, after all it may be interesting to Gentiles, we have alphabetic writing which is Hebrew, most of science and technology is Israeli. Gentiles, even seculars, would be fascinated by Israel, it is the only country and culture we can look at as living history. Let's replace senseless Nazi hate with admiration, at least as an exotic ancient country. Many Gentiles would love it, as they love Rome and Greece for being that basis of Western Civilization. Israel has given even more.

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 11:22:19 PM »
um if any gentiles were reading my last post i am terribly sorry for forgeting you, and yes that would be a great idea  O0 anything we can do to restore pride to judaism  :)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2008, 08:44:05 AM »
One thing you can do to beat Islam is to never buy anything from the Islamic world.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2008, 08:48:03 AM »
בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה
When going to war, use guiles. 

in english at least, guile is singular.