Author Topic: 8 Nagging Questions About 9-11  (Read 50469 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: 8 Nagging Questions About 9-11
« Reply #200 on: July 17, 2008, 04:12:16 AM »
Re: WHY have YOU decided to seek out information to dissprove or (revise) 9/11 history?

Hey Brian,

When did you stop beating your wife? Do you like being asked  questions like that? I don't either.

Woa Woa Woa why are you becoming rude???    I just spent a huge amount of time answering your questions in a polite way (Something that NO OTHER MEMBER WOULD DO and you respond to me this way??

Sorry about  that. Didn't mean to be rude..just was  trying to make a point. No offense intended at all.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #201 on: July 17, 2008, 04:22:48 AM »

You need to take each theory on a case by case basis-weigh the evidence and see which narrative makes more sense.

You want us to believe that if one particularly conspiracy is bad then they all must be bad...and I just will never buy that.

How do you decide which conspiracy is bad and which is good???   Again... I have heard this EXACT same argument with neo-nazis... and they pretend to be completely UNBIASED... and they tell me they are only trying to weigh the evidence.  and they keep telling me that they ONLY want to find the truth.   

Again...  flip things around.. .and look at how awful and evil Conspiracies are when they are aimed at YOU (and me).

When the conspiracy say that YOU!!! are reponsible for 9/11 and YOU are responsible for starting WWII.. etc etc. 
ITs hurtful and sickening... but it will give you an idea of what you are doing... if you continue to pursue this line of thought.

Anyhoo... I gotta go to sleep.  But I hope in the future... you will think twice before pursuing this kind of nonsence.

Take care :)

I hope you realize that what you subscribe to is also a conspiracy theory. It was a conspiracy by Al Queda and those hijackers to take down the towers. Why is my conspiracy so potentially evil and yours is not, just because  you have Bush on your team?

"Conspiracy theory" is a label that doesn't really add much to the table.

We all agree there was a conspiracy here. The question is who was in on it? Just Al Queda? Or the government too?

We decide that by looking objectively at all the evidence to see what makes more sense with logic, science, math, our perceptions of reality and all the other unmutuable laws of nature. If we can't decide based on that we let it hang for a while until new evidence comes out... I think that's a fair way of doing things, don't  you?

If someone comes to the conclusion that after viewing all the evidence no Jews were killed in the holocoust then I'd say they probably did a piss poor job of weighing the evidence or didn't weigh it at all.

Question:

Is it possible that one conspiracy theory is wrong and another is right?

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #202 on: July 17, 2008, 04:28:28 AM »
unbelievable... this is just absurd... lubab... or anyone else here... i have just answered briann's claim about what makes us so different than the filth who deny the holoc and blame the jews for all of the satanic evil of history... i defy anyone to examine my last post and/or the one before it and show me where, how or why i haven't just blown briann away... blown his arguments right out of the water... that the arguments that he offers as proofs to consp. theories all being false is due to the haters and scum also using them as a tool... which is like saying ketchup doesn't exist bec. these slime use it too on their burgers and fries... just sick his lack of intellectual honesty... there's that phrase again... quick better look it up... nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #203 on: July 17, 2008, 04:29:06 AM »
By your logic we shouldn't blame Al Queda for 9-11, because that is a conspiracy theory, and next it could be the Loyalists who are blamed!

Which proves my point. "Conspiracy theories" are just explanations for events other than the ones the government came up with.

Why does the government get total immunity from the label "conspiracy theory" when they say their version of events?!

How do we know  when a politician is lying? When they open their mouth. We all know that. If anything I think the government version should always be stamped with that label because they are some of the most dishonest people in the planet.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #204 on: July 17, 2008, 04:31:07 AM »
unbelievable... this is just absurd... lubab... or anyone else here... i have just answered briann's claim about what makes us so different than the filth who deny the holoc and blame the jews for all of the satanic evil of history... i defy anyone to examine my last post and/or the one before it and show me where, how or why i haven't just blown briann away... blown his arguments right out of the water... that the arguments that he offers as proofs to consp. theories all being false is due to the haters and scum also using them as a tool... which is like saying ketchup doesn't exist bec. these slime use it too on their burgers and fries... just sick his lack of intellectual honesty... there's that phrase again... quick better look it up... nik. out...

I don't believe in ganging up on people in internet debates. I don't like it when it's done on me. It's late...maybe he'll read it tomorrow.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #205 on: July 17, 2008, 04:35:18 AM »
yes lubab... good point that last one... see the book by jim marrs... yes.. haha... he's from mars... i know... but it just happens to be the man's name... "terror conspiracy..." he says just that... anyway you cut it... this is not a lone-nut action... this is a bonafide conspiracy one way or the other... there is simply no way around it... no two ways about it... a conspiracy all the way... from start to finish... it just has yet to be determined whose conspiracy it is... nineteen arab youths working alone with no powerful help beyond maybe a few baggage checkers... or everyone else we accuse all the way up the ladder and all the way around the globe...? nik. we got 'em this time for sure lubab... out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #206 on: July 17, 2008, 05:39:15 AM »
I think you have taken "Rebuilding Americas Defenses" out of context.

I have posted on my blog a copy of this document, along with the Presidents Daily Briefing on August 6th. I dont support any conspiracy theory and I am just so disappointed that we werent able to capture and stop OBL and this plot before it happened.

Here is a link : http://lgfsucks.wordpress.com/documents/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #207 on: July 17, 2008, 07:04:26 AM »
avideditor:  "This is just sick the jihadis did it. I did not join the JTF to talk to wako conspiracy theorist."

Which organization did you join to talk to wako conspiracy theorists?

p.s.-- It's spelled WACO, TX ...not wako!

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #208 on: July 17, 2008, 09:31:54 AM »
There was an Asian man (forgot his name) who testified before Congress that he was with Dick Cheney when the plane was approaching the Pentagon and people kept running in asking him  "does the order still stand?!" and even when the plane was withing 10 miles of the Pentagon he kept saying "yes the order still stands, have you heard anything to the contrary from me!" You can find this testimony on Youtube. It was reported in the mainstream media. Now what "order" was Cheney referring to. It seems obvious to me that the only order he was referring to was an order for the Air Force to do nothing about that plane heading into the Pentagon...because that's exactly what happened...nothing...and in it went and many people were killed there.

Where is this on Youtube? And if it is on Youtube how do you know he is not talking about something else? Please show me this video.

Just as a side note: How could Cheney know there was plane heading toward the Pentagon? Why do you think Bush grounded all flights that day?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #209 on: July 17, 2008, 11:21:48 AM »
In both the WTC Towers, the ruptures and crumblings initiated from the zones and floors where the planes have hit the buildings.

If it was a controlled demolition, then the ruptures and crumblings could have started from any other floors.

Now both these towers had more than 100 floors, so in any one tower the probability of this being a pure coincidence or overlapping stands the chances of being possible only once in hundred attempts = (1/100).

Similarly in the other tower also the probability of this being a pure coincidence or overlapping stands the same chances of being possible only once in hundred attempts = (1/100).

As the two towers had gone down within the same set of attempts, then  the probability of this being a pure coincidence or overlapping stands the chances of being possible only once in ten thousand attempts = (1/(100)*(100)) = (1/10000).

This may explain that the Joint Front of terrorists with insider collaborators shall need to repeatedly attempt 10000 of such performances randomly again and again to be successful only once, where a conspiracy may look like a genuine case of terrorism.

With Regards... :)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 02:57:11 PM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #210 on: July 17, 2008, 11:35:35 AM »
In both the WTC Towers, the ruptures and crumblings initiated from the zones and floors where the planes have hit the buildings.

If it was a controlled demolition, then the ruptures and crumblings could have started from any other floors.

Now both these towers had more than 100 floors, so in any one tower the probability of this being a pure coincidence or overlapping stands the chances of being possible only once in hundred attempts = (1/100).

Similarly in the other tower also the probability of this being a pure coincidence or overlapping stands the same chances of being possible only once in hundred attempts = (1/100).

As the two towers had gone down within the same set of attempts, then  the probability of this being a pure coincidence or overlapping stands the chances of being possible only once in ten thousand attempts = (1/(100)*(100)) = (1/10000).

This may explain that the Joint Front of terrorists with insider collaborators shall need to repeatedly attempt 10000 of such performances randomly again and again to be successful only once, where a conspiracy may look like a genuine case of terrorism.

I mean the Joint Front of terrorists with their insider collaborators shall need to randomly and repeatedly crash 10000 pairs of WTC like twin towers with 20000 numbers of loaded Boeing jets, in order to prove that their conspiracy looks like a genuine case of terrorism and that they can repeat the same feat again.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 02:59:16 PM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #211 on: July 17, 2008, 11:44:44 AM »
CNN did one and more than a majority of Americans think there's the possibility of some kind of government cover up. In NY it goes up to like 80% of people who think it could be an inside job.

80% of Americans are dimwits.

Its a fact.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #212 on: July 17, 2008, 11:54:48 AM »
The Japanese were framed on December 7, 1941.

It was Bush and Cheney who ordered the attacks on Pearl Harbor!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #213 on: July 17, 2008, 12:02:47 PM »
There was an Asian man (forgot his name) who testified before Congress that he was with Dick Cheney when the plane was approaching the Pentagon and people kept running in asking him  "does the order still stand?!" and even when the plane was withing 10 miles of the Pentagon he kept saying "yes the order still stands, have you heard anything to the contrary from me!" You can find this testimony on Youtube. It was reported in the mainstream media. Now what "order" was Cheney referring to. It seems obvious to me that the only order he was referring to was an order for the Air Force to do nothing about that plane heading into the Pentagon...because that's exactly what happened...nothing...and in it went and many people were killed there.

Where is this on Youtube? And if it is on Youtube how do you know he is not talking about something else? Please show me this video.

Just as a side note: How could Cheney know there was plane heading toward the Pentagon? Why do you think Bush grounded all flights that day?

If some Asian man said it, then it must be true.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #214 on: July 17, 2008, 12:17:34 PM »
8 Nagging questions about 911.

Translation:

8 reasons why the nineteen hijackers were framed.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #215 on: July 17, 2008, 12:34:34 PM »
1. Apparently we have a whole lot of Air Force Defenses in this country. We have a very high tech military. Maybe the best in the world. This military has protocols on how to deal with hijacked planes. It is my understanding that even commercial flights that go off slightly are quickly surrounded on both sides with US fighter planes on both sides. NORAD I believe is the organization in charge of this stuff.

Yet over the course of 2 hours on 9-11 one plane hit. Another plane hit. It was clear we were under attack. Then a third plane hit the Pentagon (which I would assume would be the the best guarded building in the country). There was apparently a fleet of fighter planes about 10 miles away. I think it's called Andrew's Feild or something like that.  Not one plane of ours went up into the air that day to do something about those planes which they knew were WAY off course  and obviously up to no good.

Why is this?

If you believe that 911 is a conspiracy then you have your simple answer, all tied up in a neat little package.  Now, all we need is a Winter Solstice tree to put it under.

The fact of the matter is that it takes time do deploy military aircraft.  The military had no way of predicting where the terrorists were going to attack and therfore were unable to stop the first three planes.

The fourth plane was shot down.  Why?  Because the military had the time to react.

Besides, if 911 was an inside job, why did the CIA (or whoever) crash the 4th plane into an empty field rather than the middle of a major city?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 12:41:00 PM by Scriabin »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #216 on: July 17, 2008, 12:43:03 PM »
fine and they absconded with all the evidence so no one was ever permitted outside of their little clique to view it... shipped all overseas... china, etc. scrap metal... might as well make a buck out of all this tragedy... right...? after all... that's the american way!!! isn't it...? just sick... and huge slabs of bldg mass should have been found... why was everything pulverized to dust...? except for the steel which as i said they shipped out in trucks carrying transponders so they could track each driver's movements... what the hell was that for...? worried the steel might end up on e-bay somewhere...? well... that too would have been the amer. way!!! we have all been lied to... it is obvious save for those who refuse to see that something sinister was going on... an evil agenda was in play... the machinations of evildoers was at work... and within a week all this destroying of the evidence was complete... tell me there wasn't something truly sick up with that... since when is evidence ever processed out that quick...? especially for a crime of such horrific magnitude...? nik.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 12:45:40 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #217 on: July 17, 2008, 12:55:00 PM »
loosechange brings a withering array of evidence that this was all a set-up... the project for the next amer. century (pnac) penned in 1996 by all the future players in bush 2's future white house made clear their aim to step up their ability to grow the military and expand its reach and use... empire bldg. was its goal... to hell with democracy... to hell with freedom for the world at  large... the earth was going to become the elitists oyster... and it has... from jacking up oil profits for his cronies... to laying down the law overseas in countries who do not want us there to gutting the bill of rights right back here at home... it's all in pnac... go read it for yourself... cheney, wolfie-jew-boy, and all the rest of this sordid cast make an appearance there... and it is the very script and exact game plan put into place against our will ever since 9/11... nik.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 01:00:49 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #218 on: July 17, 2008, 12:59:29 PM »
scrib... they decided that they had done enough or sufficient damage to the amer. psyche for one day to get the carte blanche in foreign policy they were shooting for... that and they wanted to give folks a warm and fuzzy to hold on to with the bs about the passenger's "heroic rebellion..." don't forget... it is out of that little piece of fiction that bushie-boy got his fight-slogan... "let's roll..." what a load of horses-it... pardon my french...  nik.

SCRIBIE HERE'S THE ANSWER... YOOOHOO... RIGHT OVER HERE SCRIB... n.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 01:04:46 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #219 on: July 17, 2008, 01:00:17 PM »
simmer down scrib... shhh!!!! (whisper)... "i already did..." nik.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #220 on: July 17, 2008, 01:00:50 PM »
"If 911 was an inside job, why did the CIA (or whoever) crash the 4th plane into an empty field rather than the middle of a major city?"

Can anyone answer this excellent question?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #221 on: July 17, 2008, 01:02:06 PM »
what's wrong with the answer i just gave you... 2 answers in fact all rolled up into one... 2 for the price of 1... the amer. way!!! nik.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #222 on: July 17, 2008, 01:02:50 PM »
scrib... they decided they had done enough or sufficient damage to the amer. psyche for one day to get the carte blanche in foreign policy they were shooting for... that and they wanted to give folks a warm and fuzzy to hold onto with the bs about the passenger's "heroic rebellion..." don't forget... it is out of that little piece of fiction that bushie-boy got his fight-slogan... "let's roll..." what a load of horses-it... pardon my french...  nik.

You came up with a good answer.

I disagree, but it was a good answer nonetheless.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #223 on: July 17, 2008, 01:03:47 PM »
thank you... someone here at last with a little intellectual honesty... i applaud you... no make that... i also salute you... n.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #224 on: July 17, 2008, 01:05:29 PM »
i'm going off to pray now... be back later... nik.