Author Topic: The 2 soldiers were indeed killed. The bolshevik Israeli regime is to blame.  (Read 10140 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
The soldiers were not killed - they were murdered! The great majority of Israeli Jews are extremely angry by this humiliation. The problem is that the great majority of the are very apathetic. Any normal people would engage in civil disobedience, soldiers would have opened fire at the border on Hizbolah, there would have been a military coup - something! But the Jews can seem to be able to engage to tears, kvetching, accusatory rhetorics and sitting shiva.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Suicidal decisions like this show that Israel is a bigger threat to itself than anything its enemies can muster.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The soldiers were not killed - they were murdered! The great majority of Israeli Jews are extremely angry by this humiliation. The problem is that the great majority of the are very apathetic. Any normal people would engage in civil disobedience, soldiers would have opened fire at the border on Hizbolah, there would have been a military coup - something! But the Jews can seem to be able to engage to tears, kvetching, accusatory rhetorics and sitting shiva.
They didn't like being humiliated, but they went along with it anyway in order to show support for the victims' families. They were ruled by their emotions the way some JTF male members were ruled by their units in the Kelly Scott affair. In any case, evil is evil, whether they enthusiastically or halfheartedly partake in it.  >:(

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Savage's term applies here - Sheeple!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Except that I cannot stand that Chaim-plagiarizing faggot.

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
I can only agree with CF.

Maybe three years ago there already was such an exchange with Hamas. On the news they showed Hamas animals next to what was left of Israeli soldiers or citizens. It was 100% clear Israel would get nothing but pieces. I wondered why in the world Israel negotiated with Hamas. Everyone who has left a spark of reason and morality would reject it. You really dont have to be a genius to understand that.
The fact that it is happening again right now with the support of the Israeli majority shows that Israel is in serious trouble.

A JTF government in Israel would certainly be able to spice up the arab celebrations.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
It is a dark day for Israel, but myuslamics are going to repent for it till their last animal is living on this earth. >:(
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
May Olmert and the rest of those liberal secular jerks burn in HELL! >:(

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Yes, this is very tragic indeed...pathetic....sad....horrific and insane....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
What I want to know is where is the UN in this? When are they going to speak out? Oh wait the horrific event happened to Jews, so I guess it's not noteworthy? ::) >:( I swear if the roles were reversed those terrorists and terrorist lovers would be ALL over the media expressing their disgust! >:(

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
They have murdered them.  >:(

It is time to show the Muzzie-breed that they have crossed the line since a long time.

Knife attacks and rapes in Europe, bombings in the USA and in the end this terrible crimes in Israel since decades.

If we want to survive, we are not allowed to let a single Muzzie remain in our countries. They endager our lifes everyday.

Personally I think they went way beyond the line. But you are right. Every Muslim out of Europe, Israel, and the United States. They do not belong in those countries.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What I want to know is where is the UN in this? When are they going to speak out? Oh wait the horrific event happened to Jews, so I guess it's not noteworthy? ::) >:( I swear if the roles were reversed those terrorists and terrorist lovers would be ALL over the media expressing their disgust! >:(

I already have predicted that there will be an official United Nazis inquiry into the "treatment" of Kuntar during his 30 years in that country-club Israeli jail.  ::)

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
DNA testing needed.  We don't even know if the men in the coffins were the kidnapped Israelis or some poor slob of an Arab. 

Wouldn't it be neat if Israel, shall we say 'discovered', that they had been tricked and used that as a justification to bomb Lebanon?   O0

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
DNA testing needed.  We don't even know if the men in the coffins were the kidnapped Israelis or some poor slob of an Arab. 

Wouldn't it be neat if Israel, shall we say 'discovered', that they had been tricked and used that as a justification to bomb Lebanon?   O0

The only thing I read was that they compared the dental records and the dead bodies matched those of kidnapped soldiers.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
From Ynetnews.com, the president of the Gaza strip praises the baby murderer, Samir Quntar, specifically for killing the tiny three year old baby.

<<The greetings of Ismail Hniya, the president of Gaza strip, to the mother of Samir Quntar, the killer of a three years old child:
“You are blessed by seeing your hero son. God will bless him for being released from the Jews, sons of monkeys and pigs, after he smashed the head of a Jewish baby, a daughter of unbelievers and monkeys. You have blessed for raising a good son to the Islam, a killer that his hands are full of the blood of the unbeliever Jews. I bless you and the mothers of more martyrs, which have blessed to see thir son become a killer of Jews, which is our highest virtue, and our object on earth – killing Jews whenever they are. Every where. Bismillah">> (emphasis added)

Can it get more evil than this?  The demons deprived of bodies when the Nazis were killed found a new home in Muslim-land.  

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I could say a lot of other things right now about the Israelis that went along with this, but won't.

All I will say is that I hope that many kapo, self-hating, Olmertite Israelis get kidnapped as a result of what they did today.  >:(

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
From Ynetnews.com, the president of the Gaza strip praises the baby murderer, Samir Quntar, specifically for killing the tiny three year old baby.

<<The greetings of Ismail Hniya, the president of Gaza strip, to the mother of Samir Quntar, the killer of a three years old child:
“You are blessed by seeing your hero son. G-d will bless him for being released from the Jews, sons of monkeys and pigs, after he smashed the head of a Jewish baby, a daughter of unbelievers and monkeys. You have blessed for raising a good son to the Islam, a killer that his hands are full of the blood of the unbeliever Jews. I bless you and the mothers of more martyrs, which have blessed to see thir son become a killer of Jews, which is our highest virtue, and our object on earth – killing Jews whenever they are. Every where. Bismillah">> (emphasis added)

http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/App/TalkBack/CdaViewOpenTalkBack/1,11382,L-3569316,00.html

@Madeline: I found the above source. Have you taken the qoutes from there or somewhere else?
Please give the link if it is different from the one I found.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
The very fact that we didn't take Southern Lebanon from the stinking Arabs is a crime in itself
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
The very fact that we didn't take Southern Lebanon from the stinking Arabs is a crime in itself

Hope they may not repeat the same crime again.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.