Author Topic: The 2 soldiers were indeed killed. The bolshevik Israeli regime is to blame.  (Read 11543 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Hizbulla monsters transferred two coffins over according to jpost.
We need Chaim Ben Pesach to be the prime minister of Israel, that's all I have to say.
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1215330982807&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Every arab ratsnest village in southern lebanon should be annihilated. Instead we hand back their terrorist muslim cockroaches. Day by day it is becoming clearer that the only solution to the problem is not even a transfer of the arabs, but their utter annihilation. They should all be rounded up and done away with. Their countries should be bombed until nothing living remains, their mecca should be turned into radioactive waste and the ones in the west should be rounded up and burnt alive in smouldering pits of fire.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
They have murdered them.  >:(

It is time to show the Muzzie-breed that they have crossed the line since a long time.

Knife attacks and rapes in Europe, bombings in the USA and in the end this terrible crimes in Israel since decades.

If we want to survive, we are not allowed to let a single Muzzie remain in our countries. They endager our lifes everyday.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
See why I was so mad at the Israeli public?  >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The Israeli Govt of knew they were dead the whole Israeli govt should put on skirts and lipstick like little women,all the parties that stay in this govt  are little 10 yr old girls.Hezzbaalah is making a national holiday to honor kuntar today            http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1002659.html    

Prisoner swap 

In Lebanon, red carpet laid out for convicted terrorist Samir Kuntar 

By Haaretz Service and AP 

Tags: Hezbollah, Eldad Regev   

Lebanon laid out a red carpet Wednesday for the return by Israel of Samir Kuntar, the Lebanese terrorist jailed in 1979 for the deaths of four Israelis, and for the four Hezbollah fighters captured during the Second Lebanon War in 2006.

The handover is part of the prisoner exchange between Israel and Hezbollah, which will also secure the return of Israel Defense Forces reservists Ehud Goldwasser and Eldad Regev, whose abuction by Hezbollah in July 2006 sparked the month-long war.

Coffins said to contain the bodies of Regev and Goldwasser were delivered to the Israel-Lebanon border on Wednesday morning by Hezbollah. Israel will confirm that the coffins do hold the bodies of the two before handing over the five Lebanese.
 Advertisement

The Lebanese government has declared Wednesday a national holiday to celebrate the "liberation of prisoners from the jails of the Israeli enemy and the return of the remains of martyrs."

The prisoners were to be welcomed at Beirut's Rafic Hariri International Airport by Lebanese Prime Minister Fuad Siniora, President Michel Suleiman, and Parliament Speaker Nabih Berri.

In the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip people celebrated in the streets and handed out sweets in support of Hezbollah.

"Today is a great victory for the resistance movements and to Hezbollah, said Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri. "It shows that the only successful way to free the prisoners is by kidnapping soldiers."

A former cellmate of Samir Kuntar, Jaber Weshah,who is now deputy director of the Palestinian Center for Human Rights in Gaza, said: "Today is a true day of joy for all Palestinians and all freedom lovers across the world."

Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh called Kantar an "Arab nationalist hero" and said his release was a great day for the Arab nation. He warned Israel it would have to pay the price for a soldier Hamas has been holding since June 2006 and presumed alive.

"As there was an honorable exchange today, we are determined to have an honorable exchange for our own prisoners, held in Israeli jails," Haniyeh said. "There is a captive Israeli soldier, and thousands of our sons are in prison. ... Let them answer our demands."

Mark Regev, government spokesman, condemned the celebrations. ::) "Samir Kantar is a brutal murderer of children and anybody celebrating him as a hero is trampling on basic human decency," he said.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 08:24:37 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The Israeli Govt of knew they were dead the whole Israeli govt should put on skirts and lipstick like little women,all the parties that stay in this govt  are little 10 yr old girls.Hezzbaalah is making a national holiday to honor kuntar today            http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1002659.html    

Prisoner swap 

Lebanon laid out a red carpet Wednesday for the return by Israel of Samir Kuntar, the Lebanese terrorist jailed in 1979 for the deaths of four Israelis, and for the four Hezbollah fighters captured during the Second Lebanon War in 2006.

The handover is part of the prisoner exchange between Israel and Hezbollah, which will also secure the return of Israel Defense Forces reservists Ehud Goldwasser and Eldad Regev, whose abuction by Hezbollah in July 2006 sparked the month-long war.

Coffins said to contain the bodies of Regev and Goldwasser were delivered to the Israel-Lebanon border on Wednesday morning by Hezbollah. Israel will confirm that the coffins do hold the bodies of the two before handing over the five Lebanese.
 Advertisement

The Lebanese government has declared Wednesday a national holiday to celebrate the "liberation of prisoners from the jails of the Israeli enemy and the return of the remains of martyrs."

The prisoners were to be welcomed at Beirut's Rafic Hariri International Airport by Lebanese Prime Minister Fuad Siniora, President Michel Suleiman, and Parliament Speaker Nabih Berri.

In the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip people celebrated in the streets and handed out sweets in support of Hezbollah.

"Today is a great victory for the resistance movements and to Hezbollah, said Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri. "It shows that the only successful way to free the prisoners is by kidnapping soldiers."

A former cellmate of Samir Kuntar, Jaber Weshah,who is now deputy director of the Palestinian Center for Human Rights in Gaza, said: "Today is a true day of joy for all Palestinians and all freedom lovers across the world."

Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh called Kantar an "Arab nationalist hero" and said his release was a great day for the Arab nation. He warned Israel it would have to pay the price for a soldier Hamas has been holding since June 2006 and presumed alive.

"As there was an honorable exchange today, we are determined to have an honorable exchange for our own prisoners, held in Israeli jails," Haniyeh said. "There is a captive Israeli soldier, and thousands of our sons are in prison. ... Let them answer our demands."

Mark Regev, government spokesman, condemned the celebrations. ::) "Samir Kantar is a brutal murderer of children and anybody celebrating him as a hero is trampling on basic human decency," he said.

And you know full well that some of the biggest revelers will be the Maronite so-called "Christians" of Lebanon. The Maronites are actually more pro-Hezbollah than the Sunni Muslims of Lebanon.  >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Prisoner swap 

Advertisement

And you know full well that some of the biggest revelers will be the Maronite so-called "Christians" of Lebanon. The Maronites are actually more pro-Hezbollah than the Sunni Muslims of Lebanon.  >:(
Thats true for the most part
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
"The most part" being about 97% of those creatures (Maronites).  >:(

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
This with the Christians in Lebanon I have never understood. This Arab Nationalism and the idea of pan-arab-movement was perhaps the beginning of this sick hate.

But the idea of an arab nationalism is totally unknown in the Muslim world.

There is only the Ummah and the Christians and Jews can do what they want. They will be never persons with equal rights in Muslime societies.

Perhaps Chaim should do a video about this issue for educational reasons.

It will bring in every case a lot of attention to JTF.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I still maintain that the blood of these soldiers, as well as of the family that Kuntar slaughtered, is on the head of every single Israeli who supported, or even tolerated, this bestial travesty.

I will not back down from this statement.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This with the Christians in Lebanon I have never understood. This Arab Nationalism and the idea of pan-arab-movement was perhaps the beginning of this sick hate.

There is only the Ummah and the Christians and Jews can do what they want. They will be never persons with equal rights in Muslime societies.

True the most important to moslems is the Ummah

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I still maintain that the blood of these soldiers, as well as of the family that Kuntar slaughtered, is on the head of every single Israeli who supported, or even tolerated, this bestial travesty.

I will not back down from this statement.
Well it will only encourage the Arab swines

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

The IDF saved the Maronites from a savage jihad and genocide, at the hands of the PLO and its allies, in the '70s and '80s.

(Actually, Israel also saved Lebanon's Shiites from a holocaust at the hands of the Sunnis.)

The way the Arab "Christians" thank Israel for saving them is by dyeing their hair yellow and green and throwing huge welcome parties for Samir Kuntar.  >:(

I honestly wouldn't be surprised, Pheasant, if the nation of Germany, all in all, is more pro-Israel than the totality of Arab "Christendom".  ::)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
In anyway. I think a lot of Arab-Christian Anti-semites will totally loose controll over a video from our good Chaim. It will bring us lots of attention.

Because even for non-experts it is obvious, that their behaviour is not really rational.   ;D

Truth hurts most. Specially if nobody talks about it, like in this case. Remember what tens of thousands of Croats did after the Tompson video.

I think before Chaims video they really thought, that their praising of this obsure music-group was quite normal.

Chaim has cought them red-handed. And if somebody has no real defense he goes normally postal.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
A video against the so-called Arab "Christians" would be beneficial for three reasons:

1: It will show everybody that we are not just these nutty Islam-haters who think that other religions can do no wrong, but are impartially dedicated to exposing all forms of Jew-hatred.

2: It will educate the West about an insidious problem that most of them are unaware of. Many Westerners think that it's just the Middle Eastern Muslims that are the enemy. This is not the case. Even if they are persecuted in their home lands, the Arab "Christians" will always stand with their Islamic brethren when push comes to shove. Many Arab "Christians" are part of the Arab fifth column in the United States. Think about it; if some raghead here is planning to put a "dirty bomb" on a NYC subway, and somehow a pro-Hezbollah Maronite-American gets wind of what his friend is trying to do, do you really think he will go to the police?

3: It will (hopefully) help Jews in general and Israelis in particular to be more discerning and aware of who their enemies are.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
No such a video would be not so helpfull.

I have thought more about talking to them straight the truth about their real situation in arab countries, of course with some examples from earlier history, and then making some fun about their stupidity.

This will work.  ;)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Great post, C.F.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
No such a video would be not so helpfull.

I have thought more about talking to them straight the truth about their real situation in arab countries, of course with some examples from earlier history, and then making some fun about their stupidity.

This will work.  ;)
Won't the video do both?

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Guys i just heard the news i am really sry that the muslim beasts killed those soldiers want to tell you guys indian people will always support israel.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
These pieces of pig dung are so brave. They're real men.
Now, the Jews need real men in their leadership.

EDIT: I'm sorry... and real women.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 10:48:36 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
I honestly wouldn't be surprised, Pheasant, if the nation of Germany, all in all, is more pro-Israel than the totality of Arab "Christendom".  ::)

I think the Germans are as antisemitic as the rest of Europe, mainly because the media coverage is nearly the same.

Anyway, I was wondering why Olmert was trying so hard to make the public believe the soldiers are alive, when we talk about Hisbollah.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!

The Israeli public has a completely censored news media. There is not even a single right wing media outlet of any kind. Right wing talk radio stations are banned outright.

I don't think it is fair to blame the Israeli public for going where they are led.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

The Israeli public has a completely censored news media. There is not even a single right wing media outlet of any kind. Right wing talk radio stations are banned outright.

I don't think it is fair to blame the Israeli public for going where they are led.

But the general problem is that they keep on electing the same drek over and over again. People shouldn't be dumb enough to believe a tv station when they see these governments are continuously getting the people slaughtered.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
But judeanoncapta, ignorance and passivity are not an excuse for sin. That is the excuse that the Euronazi citizens of German-occupied nations gave for going along with the Shoah. G-d judges right and wrong, not whether someone passionately chose wrong or by "default" chose wrong. By buying into the emotionalism and hype that the media pushed on them ("bring the boys home"), the Israeli sheeple became a party to Olmert's treacherous act.

Yes, I admit that most of the Israelis did not relish this act (i.e. they thought of it as a painful but "necessary" choice). But support is support.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
But the general problem is that they keep on electing the same drek over and over again. People shouldn't be dumb enough to believe a tv station when they see these governments are continuously getting the people slaughtered.
I agree. The Israeli public was actually very angry with Olmert when he humiliated them and made Israel a laughingstock to the whole world by losing to a ragtag Islamic militia that was outnumbered on the battlefield by around ten to one. They even concluded, at least at that time, that his predecessor Sharon's "disengagement" was a mistake (don't know how that polls today).

The problem is that they went right back to supporting his insane proposals and plans. Sure enough--for whatever reason, a landslide of Israelis supported this evil decision. They did not have to. Israel may not be a democracy, but it is not a completely totalitarian tyranny either. The Israeli army will not mow down tens of thousands of people in the streets. The people could have resisted and protested this.