Author Topic: WHO IS cohanechai?  (Read 2152 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
WHO IS cohanechai?
« on: January 26, 2007, 11:27:12 PM »
Recently puzzled by the posts of "chahanechai", I spent all day analyzing them.

They are an amalgam of Islam Jihadi fanaticism with simultaneous "born-again" Christianity, mega-doses of self-hatred, Jew-hatred, and a death-wish for The State Of Israel.

Furthermore, an apocalyptical stream of delusion characteristic of borderline schizophrenia, grandiose "holier than thou" condemnations of others based on a confused and inconsistent self-composed religious doctrine in which G-d incarnates into Jesus, God decides to commit genocide on the Jewish People for their seeming refusal to both accept Jesus as G-d, and at the same time accept Imperial Roman pagan rule as G-d's "ultimate truth" to the Jew.

"cohanechai" declares every Jew to have ever led the Jewish People in legitimate wars or battles of self-defense, to be an "accursed false messiah"; those they led to be nothing other than radical troublemakers looking for illegitimate and false causes to promote.

Symptomatic of schizophrenic neological thought, "cohanechai" damns all Jews to burning Hell for eternity for their refusal to acknowledge Jesus as G-d, and then proffers his delusional doctrine that in offering just one last final chance to the Jews, G-d sent Mohammed as the Ultimate Truth and Perfect Man for the Salvation Of The Jews.  Of course, the accursed race of devil-demons rejected (and continue to reject) Mohammed, and so now G-d must bomb Israel with nuclear bombs to exterminate the Jew once and for all because, after all; it is now and always has been, the JEWS' fault.

I added to my analysis of the mindset above, the more obvious facts that "cohanechai" is obviously quite above average in IQ and widely read; claims to have lived in Israel, has a proficiency in Hebrew (and probably some Arabic as well), and is obsessed with hatred for Jews and Israel.

I ask, "Who in the entire world could possibly fit the bill for the personality which I have described?"

Answer:
There is only one known personality who could post such things as has "cohanechai":

1. a nuclear science worker / scientist
2. a convicted criminal charged with treason for divulging his nation's highest classified defense secrets.
3. a Jew who as a prisoner converted to Islam (more likely than not in hopes of intervention on his behalf by the worldwide enemies of the Jewish People).
4. a convertee from Judaism to radical Islamic Jihad, who realizing that American and European Marxists/Internationalists are offering to give him total sponsorship including room/board/employment, etc. and are pleading his case against Israel in the international Bolshevik Globalist media, converts again; only this time to Christianity.

WILL THE REAL MORDECAI VANNUNU PLEASE STAND UP!

p.s.---and if it's not him attacking us here on the forum, then there's one sick sick sick bastard out there who's missed his calling.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: WHO IS cohanechai?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 05:09:16 AM »
Good process of deduction :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03