Author Topic: I Need Oxygen or a Doctor QUICK! No not an Affirmative Action one  (Read 3821 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
God help my poor lungs and my poor nose,  It isn't that hot out but when you are on the subways and the airconditioners you know how NYC subways are, and who now conducts and work for the MTA.  Third world sewage.

Another Third World Sewage I guess Pakistani came in with his wife and the Burka and these runts he had with him and none of them ever think of soap, water some deoderant.  And the stench in the subway all of a sudden exploded into the car of the Number 7 this morning.  I couldn't wait to get out of that subway car, if it was up to me I would of cracked a window open wide and throw myself out or better yet them out.  It smelled like well like rancid meat.  It was horrible.  I finally got out and gone to a nearest deli to get some orange juice to smell it to clean out my nose and lungs and breathing passage.

What is it with these Muzzies and bathing like if it is kryptonite to them.  Ever been through such a trauma?  It is terrible and now with the summer heat forget it.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: I Need Oxygen or a Doctor QUICK! No not an Affirmative Action one
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 01:48:58 PM »
I bee preescribin' some hot chitlins to cure yo ills! Umm hmm!  ;) ;D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 01:50:11 PM »
They would have killed all the rats if you threw them out

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 01:52:22 PM »
You can't get more disgusting then this, and it is not just them it is all of em.  Ever gone through Jackson Heights.  The stench in the air is not from roses.   I remember when I was a kid when my father use to take me on those subways,  you had Irish and Italian conductors.  Irish and Italian police officers just to keep an eye cause even then you had ranting maniacs with the chain snatching and wallet stealing and these beasts would try to go near women to try to touch them where their paws do not belong.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 02:11:57 PM »
G-d help my poor lungs and my poor nose,  It isn't that hot out but when you are on the subways and the airconditioners you know how NYC subways are, and who now conducts and work for the MTA.  Third world sewage.

Another Third World Sewage I guess Pakistani came in with his wife and the Burka and these runts he had with him and none of them ever think of soap, water some deoderant.  And the stench in the subway all of a sudden exploded into the car of the Number 7 this morning.  I couldn't wait to get out of that subway car, if it was up to me I would of cracked a window open wide and throw myself out or better yet them out.  It smelled like well like rancid meat.  It was horrible.  I finally got out and gone to a nearest deli to get some orange juice to smell it to clean out my nose and lungs and breathing passage.

What is it with these Muzzies and bathing like if it is kryptonite to them.  Ever been through such a trauma?  It is terrible and now with the summer heat forget it.

Welcome to tolerance .  ;D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 02:14:08 PM »
my favorite smells are those hobos that sleep in the subway car...

PU!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 02:32:40 PM »

PU!!

Dr. Dan we all may need you for medical help during a moment like this.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 03:31:46 PM »

PU!!

Dr. Dan we all may need you for medical help during a moment like this.

but i'm a dentist..maybe i can send you to an allergist or ent dr...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 03:41:46 PM »
How about yanking their teeth out oh wait they have no teeth

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 03:44:14 PM »
How about yanking their teeth out oh wait they have no teeth

actually that's the cause of their bad breath...bad teeth that have crud all over them..

it's the rest of their body...they need to be scrubbed wtih bleach and soap...

Perhaps a good government service would be people that have to clean the homeless and give them nice haircuts so that our subways won't smell so bad..

:::D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 04:09:31 PM »
How about being stuck in an elevator with these people, if it was me in that situation I think I would be the one and only praying that the elevator falls to the ground.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 04:46:11 PM »
How about being stuck in an elevator with these people, if it was me in that situation I think I would be the one and only praying that the elevator falls to the ground.

that's why i make sure i load on beans the previous day...fight fire with fire.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2008, 04:49:27 PM »

I would too, Wolf.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2008, 07:05:20 PM »

that's why i make sure i load on beans the previous day...fight fire with fire.

LOL ;D That is gross.

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2008, 07:49:36 PM »
omg one time i was visting my saba and softa and we had to go in a elevator with like ten of them i was affraid they would blow up and i puked  :::D lmao

islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2008, 08:42:27 PM »
omg one time i was visting my saba and softa and we had to go in a elevator with like ten of them i was affraid they would blow up and i puked  :::D lmao

You would think living in the States which they shouldn't be they would be able to spare a few bucks for soap and deoderant

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 08:46:49 PM »
[censored] i would have paid them to put on deoderant

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008, 08:49:00 PM »
deleted i would have paid them to put on deoderant

And they are ugly, I have no problem with them covering their women no one needs to see fugly but they can cover the men too. 

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 11:07:39 PM »
but that will cuase the men to sweat more ad smell even worse (i swear that is perhaps worse then death)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2008, 11:08:59 PM »
The women usually don't smell as bad as the men do, at least here, but the men can smell bad enough to knock you over.

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2008, 11:18:14 PM »
my cousin (visiting from israel) says it wont just knock u over it will put you in comatose with a concussion.  :::D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2008, 03:44:13 AM »
All the muslims I know are very clean and smell perfectly fine. Their houses are spotless, apart from the odd somali, and they wear clean clothes.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 04:43:39 AM »
All the muslims I know are very clean and smell perfectly fine. Their houses are spotless, apart from the odd somali, and they wear clean clothes.

If you're ever in Texas go into one of the convenience stores run by a Muzzie with one of those white turbans on and a long black beard. The whole store stinks like excrement. People dressed like Osama bin Laden usually have a stench that could almost kill you. Not all Muslims smell that bad, but the more traditional, less Americanized Muslim men stink very badly.

I told someone I didn't like Muslims and they said "What would you do if you got to heaven and saw Muslims there? I said I would ask if the Muslim had to take a bath before they got in. Of course I was called "Racist".
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 04:49:48 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 06:08:15 PM »
May be they don't change their ethnic cloths often enough, may be that's why they stink.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2008, 06:59:06 PM »

That's just the ones who live in the West. However the ones who live in Muslim countries like Pakistan smell like sh*t.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision