Author Topic: Just how cheap is Jewish blood?  (Read 1603 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Just how cheap is Jewish blood?
« on: July 16, 2008, 05:11:19 PM »
I don't know when the Israeli governments began trading live prisoners for dead ones but it has to end.  I understand that it's important to get the bodies back of our soldiers who have been killed by these Nazis, but releasing terrorists ensures more dead soldiers.  We shouldn't even be speaking with these maniacs.  The only thing we should be telling these beasts is "leave us alone or expect death and lots of it".

Does the government of Israel love their Jews or are they expendible?  And if the average person in Israel feels indignant that their representatives value the lives of the Jews so little, then they should throw them out of office, and elect a government that will put the interests of their people first.

Our ancestors waited for 1900 years to live as a free people in their own land.  And the Jews came home to this?!!

It's time to bring Chaim to Israel and put a stop to this once and for all!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Just how cheap is Jewish blood?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 05:46:18 PM »
According to Olmert, very cheap unfortunately! >:(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 05:47:05 PM »
yeah!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 05:51:13 PM »
Israel should send the prisoners dead in return.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 06:00:21 PM »

I think a little game of torturing the Arab combined with can you top this! The IDF can make a traditional game out of it. Hey, that sounds like fun, let's play!

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 06:37:15 PM »
it's not worth a plug-nickel to the slime who run our homeland... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 12:09:25 AM »
Yes.....

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 01:44:52 AM »
Worse than that, this animal they let go, samir kuntar, murdered a 4 year old's father in front of her, then raped her, then he literally tore her body into pieces. This sick, evil nazi beast is now being kissed and praised in huge celebration. He's their hero.

This disgusting sack of excrement is islams' hero. This is completely ok with the muslims. This is their example.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 01:47:41 AM »
Muzzies are insensate animals. They can't help but be savages.

The real sick, evil Nazi beasts are the Israelis who fought to make this happen.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 02:23:23 AM »

The real sick, evil Nazi beasts are the Israelis who fought to make this happen.

I disagree. The most evil nazi beast is the one who raped and killed a 4 year old. The traitor Bolsheviks' sent a message to terrorists that they can get away with that type of evil against the Jewish people but the muslim terrorists are, by far, the the most despicable.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 02:27:51 AM »

I disagree. The most evil nazi beast is the one who raped and killed a 4 year old. The traitor Bolsheviks' sent a message to terrorists that they can get away with that type of evil against the Jewish people but the muslim terrorists are, by far, the the most despicable.

Thats why we all better get ready and unite against Obama he will push this on Jewish babies, on Christian babies, on White babies both here and in Israel.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!