Author Topic: Is this true about Chaim? I doubt it is.  (Read 5452 times)

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
Is this true about Chaim? I doubt it is.
« on: July 17, 2008, 03:47:28 PM »
However, I wish to bring attention to it. So that hearsay may end about it.
If it is true, then I would like an explanation as to it.

Thank you.

Click here to read the article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Task_Force

It says: "JTF is run by the former national chairman of the Jewish Defense League, Victor Vancier, who is also commonly known as Chaim Ben Pesach, and previously as Chaim Ben Yosef. In October of 1987, he was sentenced to 10 years in Federal prison for taking part in a series of terrorist bombings in the New York area since 1984 to protest Soviet treatment of Jews."

I am not trying to start trouble. Only seeking the truth. Why is this on Wikipedia? Did an Islam/Muslim put it there?

If this is NOT true, then someone needs to stand up and edit Wiki, before JTF.org begins to look real bad.

What is this all about?
Are they referring to NY in the USA? As I know of no other NY anywhere else Universal.

Did Chaim really change his name? If so, WHY?

Thanks for reading. Again, not trying to cause trouble. Just a truth seeker.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Is this true about Chaim? I doubt it is.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 03:52:05 PM »
Yes it's true.  Chaim did spend time in prison for bombing Soviet diplomatic property (as opposed to Arabs going out of their way to kill innocent people).  He admits it. 

And you're obviously a troll.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 03:58:17 PM »

Thank you.

It says: "JTF is run by the former national chairman of the Jewish Defense League, Victor Vancier, who is also commonly known as Chaim Ben Pesach, and previously as Chaim Ben Yosef. In October of 1987, he was sentenced to 10 years in Federal prison for taking part in a series of terrorist bombings in the New York area since 1984 to protest Soviet treatment of Jews."

I am not trying to start trouble. Only seeking the truth. Why is this on Wikipedia? Did an Islam/Muslim put it there?

If this is NOT true, then someone needs to stand up and edit Wiki, before JTF.org begins to look real bad.

What is this all about?
Are they referring to NY in the USA? As I know of no other NY anywhere else Universal.

Soviets = Bad  >:( Muslims = Bad  >:( Nazi = Bad   Clear enough?
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 04:00:58 PM »

Thank you.

What is this all about?

Is this suppose to breaking news? we all know it so what ::)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 04:01:25 PM »
Yes it's true and we are proud of him.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 04:10:20 PM »
Yes it's true and we are proud of him.

Yes I am proud too, to have such a chairman. He saved the lifes of good people.

:)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 04:12:24 PM »
Yea it is true and I am very proud of it and you are obviously a clown
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 04:13:23 PM »
Yes.... Chaim destroyed property.

but he purposefully and specifically did NOT target people or innocent children.... Like Muslims do.  What he did was not in any way evil.  AGAIN he destroyed PROPERTY. 

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 04:16:13 PM »
Add me to those proud people! O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 04:17:58 PM »
Yes, and we're all proud of Chaim O0

Walk Strong sounds like a troll to me.  :P

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 04:23:57 PM »
WALK STRONG you don't just join the JTF Forum and not know who Chaim is!!!
 You're obviously a Troll looking to start trouble... I suggest you take a Long Walk off a Short Pier!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 04:50:31 PM by Dan »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 04:24:57 PM »
Whatever Chaim may have done, he fulfilled his sentence, then what's the problem? What about genocidal PLO members who were never tried (if they had, they wouldn't be alive today), and their diplomats are received in the White House? What about those nations who vote in the UN to split Jerusalem, isn't that incitement to terror? And who cares?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 04:38:34 PM »

Thank you.

What is this all about?

Walk Strong you should tell your stories walking!! That's an old issue that everyone on the forum knows about since Chaim talks about it openly. What Chaim did was to try to help people who could not help themselves and he did it at great personal expense. Don't come here with cr-p disclosures about things that are well known to  almost everyone here and its an issue we are all proud of. If this is how your going to spend your time here on the forum save yourself the trouble because any more of this I will instigate that you be banned and I wont relent until its done.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 04:43:59 PM »
What Chaim did was righteous and necessary. He deserves respect and praise for what he accomplished.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 04:52:27 PM »
It's not like islammic ones in that kill hundreds of thousands of people in america

Chaim has not killed anybody or even tried to. He damaged property and disrupted a soviet ballet with a tear gas grenade. It had the effect of making the jewish cause of freeing jews, onto the front page of the papers.

There's "terrorism" and there's "terrorism".  You could say that the allied bombing of germany was terrorism. Just state terrorism. Why not?  Call it counter terrorism if you want, but arabs would call it terrorism. It's certainly violence. targetting innocent people.  So if you want to be consistent here, and then you see how ridiculous condemning chaim is. What Chaim did freed many jews and killed nobody. He's a hero.

Islammic terrorists kill thousands and acheive nothing like what they aim at. And what they aim at is bad.   Chaim was aiming at saving/freeing jews. 
Arabs aim at arabizing/destroying the west.

So the world of difference. 

It is like saying that rabbi kahane's ban on intermarriage is like the nuremburg laws.  Rabbi Kahane woudl answer, but often say, that this person is clearly not a deep thinker.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 04:53:27 PM »
WALK STRONG you don't just join the JTF Forum and not know who Chaim is!!!
 You're obviously a Troll looking to start trouble... I suggest you take a Long Walk off a Short Pier!

Well put Dan.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 05:47:33 PM »
  Yes...

They had it coming
They had it coming
they only had themselves to blame
If you'd have been there
If you'd have seen it

I betcha you would have done the same!

*Taken from Cell-Block Tango-CHICAGO*
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 06:23:38 PM »
I am not a troll. Yes, I am familiar with Chaim. I just did not know about this. I watched his videos on youtube.

I am not trying to condemn or judge him.

It was only a question. Anyone that wants to can edit Wikipedia, so I did not know if it was true or not.

I asked the question, because I wanted to know if it was so. Secondly, because I wanted to know the story behind it.

I am for Israel, for the Jewish people, and against Obama.

All I am asking now is, can someone please tell me the whole story on what happened, and where it took place (which country)?

I understand you guys being defensive, and honestly I was just wanting to know why they said that.

Ps. Thanks q_q_ you came the closest to answering my question. As I just wanted to know if it was so, and what happened. Thanks.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2008, 06:30:13 PM »
I am not a troll. Yes, I am familiar with Chaim. I just did not know about this. I watched his videos on youtube.

I am not trying to condemn or judge him.

It was only a question. Anyone that wants to can edit Wikipedia, so I did not know if it was true or not.

I asked the question, because I wanted to know if it was so. Secondly, because I wanted to know the story behind it.

I am for Israel, for the Jewish people, and against Obama.

All I am asking now is, can someone please tell me the whole story on what happened, and where it took place (which country)?

I understand you guys being defensive, and honestly I was just wanting to know why they said that.

Ps. Thanks q_q_ you came the closest to answering my question. As I just wanted to know if it was so, and what happened. Thanks.
Chaim discussed this on Ask JTF over and over again. Basically, Chaim was the national chairman of the JDL and he was responsible for the freedom of a million russian Jews. That is all that you need to know.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2008, 06:33:53 PM »
there are alot of people who are against  JTF/jewsagainstobama..  They have done some trolling recently. So that kind of explains the odd reaction you got from loyal JTFers!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2008, 06:45:24 PM »
People, Walk Strong has posted here before.  In fact, he had just over 30 posts in the past.  So I don't buy this business of not knowing that Chaim was in prison. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2008, 06:55:09 PM »
Yes it's true.  Chaim did spend time in prison for bombing Soviet diplomatic property (as opposed to Arabs going out of their way to kill innocent people).  He admits it. 

And you're obviously a troll.

I think it's time to ban Walk Strong or should I say 'Walk Weak.'
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 06:57:06 PM »
People, Walk Strong has posted here before.  In fact, he had just over 30 posts in the past.  So I don't buy this business of not knowing that Chaim was in prison. 

Walk-Strong... I read your last posts, all 35+... You dont really have a stand on ANYTHING, in fact, VERY CONFUSED. You also know former members whos leave cause for speculation.  You also dont like Americans b/c they are ignorant. Perhaps, you can explain who YOU are. Never mind Chaim- WHO ARE YOU?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 07:45:16 PM »
there are alot of people who are against  JTF/jewsagainstobama..  They have done some trolling recently. So that kind of explains the odd reaction you got from loyal JTFers!

Thank you again.

I meant no offense. In fact if anyone would like, they can go ahead and delete this whole thread I do not mind.

Have not been on this site in a few months. So, had no idea there was any trolling going on recently.

Again, I apologize for causing a stir. Anyone that wishes, can delete this whole thread.
 Thank you to those that answered my question. I respect the Jewish Nation, and I am for Israel and America. Yes, I do believe there are many ignorant mis-informed Americans, that does NOT make me anti American. I am very outspoken and stand by my Country. I love my Country.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2008, 08:04:12 PM »
I really don't think WALK STRONG is a troll and it appears that he's simply asking what happened.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim