Author Topic: SELF HATING JEWS ON RADIO  (Read 2798 times)

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
SELF HATING JEWS ON RADIO
« on: July 17, 2008, 09:55:48 PM »
come on tell me what u really think, on this subject your input really means alot to me. the fact they have the audacity to say that we are ignorant, the fact they speak against zionism. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wtp-texas/2008/07/09/we-the-people-weekly-show

btw moderator if i spoke my mind it would take u a decade to clean up my post
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
Re: SELF HATING JEWS ON RADIO
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 10:01:12 PM »
the speakers name is ryan cohen he is a worthless self hating jew and anti zionist

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 01:23:10 AM »
I still don't understand how a Jew can be so anti Israel......has G-d allowed their hearts to be hardened? I think so....we should also pray for them...

I know one who was from New York, he is elsewhere now, spouting his hatred to everyone, including Christians.....he must hate himself (well, yes). too.

One of the most foul mouthed people I've ever come across anywhere on the internet. He is unforunately, an ATHIEST now, too..... :'(

He told me once his family were all athiests as a result of what happened during Nazi Germany/WW2..... :'(

(I always try to find out why people are athiests).

Sorry to ramble on here.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 09:18:13 AM »
Re:  "...He told me once his family were all athiests as a result of what happened during Nazi Germany/WW2"

I have been told this same thing by many Jews I have met both here and in Israel whose families suffered unbearable losses under the Nazis.

I once worked for a Jewish man whose father was a refugee from Germany who found a new life here in the U.S.A.

The father was so traumatized, that he refused to allow his telephone number or address to be made public, refused to register to vote, and refused to engage in any kind of civic activities.

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 12:41:48 PM »
is that it, i mean my grandfather was sent to aushwitz, he went insane, i mean he was tramatrized to the point where he left poland, but not legaly, technicaly he owns a house there, where his brother lives now, they look alike so it works, but i mean he is almost a complete alien in the us, i will not let out his location but he pays taxes and works, under a false name its all confusing but he is loving and a great saba.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 03:08:00 PM »
Oh, thats too bad....I can sympathize...the world can truly be a dangerous place......people really hurt each other alot..... :'(

this makes me sad....

Re:  "...He told me once his family were all athiests as a result of what happened during Nazi Germany/WW2"

I have been told this same thing by many Jews I have met both here and in Israel whose families suffered unbearable losses under the Nazis.

I once worked for a Jewish man whose father was a refugee from Germany who found a new life here in the U.S.A.

The father was so traumatized, that he refused to allow his telephone number or address to be made public, refused to register to vote, and refused to engage in any kind of civic activities.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 03:08:42 PM »
 :'(

is that it, i mean my grandfather was sent to aushwitz, he went insane, i mean he was tramatrized to the point where he left poland, but not legaly, technicaly he owns a house there, where his brother lives now, they look alike so it works, but i mean he is almost a complete alien in the us, i will not let out his location but he pays taxes and works, under a false name its all confusing but he is loving and a great saba.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל