Author Topic: Ulterior Motives  (Read 1908 times)

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
Ulterior Motives
« on: July 20, 2008, 05:48:30 PM »
B"H

I know that people on this forum will be up in arms about the following pieces which serve to expose the ulterior motives of SOME Christian groups to move to Israel and take over land in Israel.

Some even believe they are entitled to the entire Northern Kingdom, which includes everything north of Bet El to the Litani River in Lebanon, the Golan, and cities such as Shchem, Tapu'ah, Elon More, Shilo, and surrounds.

The first post covers the Likud collaboration in LIKUD SHOCKER.

The next gives detailed evidence of the motivations of these groups, and their activities already taking place here.

Ephraimites (Xtian Zionists) Form Alliance with Likud to Work Towards the Goal of Xtian Aliyah.

If you disagree, I encourage you to comment on these blogs, and ask your questions of these Jews, as well as debating the issues here.

The blogger Geulah Girl sent me this, too, an important reminder to all:

Rabbi Meir Kahane said in his final shiur at the yeshiva

"...Because there is no time. Who knows how much time is left. We have to say it - and then, 90% of our supporters will leave us. Oh well, so be it. But we have to say it. To say: Do Tsheuva! But not just the tsheuva that everyone else talks about. Of course Shabbat, and of course Kashrut, learning Torah, modesty - everything. But - to wreck the relations! That is the real tsheuva! To cling to God, and to separate ourselves from them. One cannot cling to God without separating himself from them. It doesn't go together. That's it. It's not easy. Isolation was always difficult. It is something that always caused worry. But it has to be. We are a "nation that dwells alone" (Am livadad yishkon - BaMidbar, 23:9). People read the verse. How nice. What a nice song it makes. But it isn't a song, and it isn't some nice saying. It is Jewish law. The laws of isolation."
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: Ulterior Motives
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 05:58:12 PM »
Doesn't upset me. Being an Independant Baptist I am satisfied with visiting Israel. I have no desire to live or purchase land there. Not a part of our beliefs or teachings. We are taught support Israel and that Jews are the rightful owners of Israel.

Israel is blossomed into a beautiful land over the last 60 years, but if you ever lived in appalachian area of North Georgia, you would know that you just can't find a more beautiful place to live, in my opinion.

They don't compete with the lilkes of the Masada and the Temple Mount, but we do have Dollywood and the Dukes of Hazzard museum nearby.   :)
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ulterior Motives
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 06:16:16 PM »
Interesting, to say the very least.

The video presentation includes an interview in both Hebrew and English, with the wife of Jonathan Pollard.

The whole concept is so confusing and bizarre!

This is Likud's answer to bringing all Jews back home to Eretz Yisrael?

Perhaps it would be easier for Likud to simply march down the baptismal font and be "born again"; it would as least save them a lot of money which would otherwise be spent on relocating Christian communities and assimilating them into Israeli life.

I certainly admire the deeply held faith of these Christians as seen in this video, as I have seen with my own eyes the deep faith of many Christians and the lack of faith in all too many Jews.

The whole thing just seems crazy if you ask me.

I have no objection to good Christians settling the Middle East, but better to have them settle outside the boundaries of Eretz Yisrael to serve as righteous buffer states; while displacing and removing all of the Arab savages to make room for them.