Author Topic: Obama is bashing Sean Hannity  (Read 1358 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama is bashing Sean Hannity
« on: July 18, 2008, 11:45:48 AM »
Obama can't stand it that a commentator has criticized him.  He doesn't think a commentator should be allowed to criticize him.  He would be like a dictator. 
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 12:20:05 PM by RationalThought110 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Obama bashed Sean Hannity
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 11:53:48 AM »
Obama can't stand it that a commentator has criticized him.  He doesn't think a commentator should be allowed to criticize him.  He would be like a dictator. 

Whatever other differences we may have with Sean Hannity, we have to give him credit for being one of the major voices against Obama.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Obama is bashing Sean Hannity
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 03:20:41 PM »
He is such a coward, I want to see him debate Hannity but my fear is like all the rest the back peddling may begin, maybe not. Lets see Bongo in debates without teleprompters.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 05:53:15 PM »
Hannity is the only one in the MSM who is still trying to expose Obama-at least as much as his bosses will permit him to.
I don't know what he's done to make some of you dislke him (Hannity), but whatever it is, you should forgive him. He's doing this country a great service by exposing this Muslim fraud.

Hannity is the only one in the mainstream media who gives us a voice.
We should all email him and thank him.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 05:55:33 PM by Cyberella »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 06:03:22 PM »
Hannity is the only one in the MSM who is still trying to expose Obama-at least as much as his bosses will permit him to.
I don't know what he's done to make some of you dislke him (Hannity), but whatever it is, you should forgive him. He's doing this country a great service by exposing this Muslim fraud.

I think Hannity has really decided that Obama would be very bad for the country. I have listened to Hannity, Rush and the like from the time they have come on the air. They tend to tote the party line but I must say that they have taken a personal dislike to Obama.  I think they honestly see the danger this guy poses. As a long time listener of talk radio I have come to know when the hosts are personally involved in an issue or they are just shilling for the party. This seems personal to them.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 06:06:29 PM »

I think Hannity has really decided that Obama would be very bad for the country. I have listened to Hannity, Rush and the like from the time they have come on the air. They tend to tote the party line but I must say that they have taken a personal dislike to Obama.  I think they honestly see the danger this guy poses. As a long time listener of talk radio I have come to know when the hosts are personally involved in an issue or they are just shilling for the party. This seems personal to them.

I think it is TIME FOR ALL GOOD MEN TO COME TO THE AID OF THIS COUNTRY!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 06:09:08 PM »
I dont know what exactly the story is but from what I sense is that Sean Hannity is friends with Hal Turner who is a well known anti-semite. Because of this association some have used the Rev Wright episode which Hannity repeats very often as a reason to condemn Hannity. Personally I dont think Hannity is an anti-semite. I believe that he wants a strong Israel but mainly because of his belief in the religion which follows the dead Jew.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 06:14:32 PM »
I just want to see him debate a decorated war vetran. Obama couldn't debate the worst political family in the world lets see him debate McCain who for all his flaws is a much better politican then Hillary
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 07:10:31 PM »
I'll personally debate Sean Hannity any day of the week, live on the media.

If Obama criticized him, then Score 10 for Obama.

Hannity is one of the lowest and evil propagandists working for the death of America and Israel.

He's a 24K LIAR.

He's such a professional liar, that he makes Richard M. Nixon look like the end of Diogenes' search.

Worse than being a professional liar and hack, is the fact that he has no education or knowledge of anything vital to civilization.

Hannity is so low he could sit on a flat dime and swing his legs.

He's paid to tell lies 24hrs a day...handed a sheet each and every morning with the days' lies printed out for his "talking points", about which he is to rant about in a monomaniacal fashion, never allowing a change of subject, and shouting down any caller or guest who actually knows something worth hearing.

Rest assured that if Hannity & the others of his ilk had been living in Germany during the 30's, they all would have been Dr. Joseph Goebbels' right hand men for Nazi propaganda.

And, sad to say, most of those who believe in such 5th rate hacks like Hannity and Limbaugh would have been the first in line following Der Fuhrer with goosestepping pride, shouting "Juden! Raus!".

And because of young Americans' inability to know truth from fiction, or good from evil, we are finding ourselves now in this meltdown of everything decent.

It's the Hannityites who are as equally guilty as the Obamanations.

Did I hurt your feelings?

GOOD.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 07:21:43 PM »

Well, if they did, they'd invite Chaim to their show, no? They are just clueless, greedy republican bots
Hayot Araviot Masrihot