Author Topic: **== THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA **==  (Read 5859 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
**== THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA **==
« on: July 18, 2008, 07:05:11 PM »

Your MADNESS!!!!     http://youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZf619DIpo  If you cant do it for ANY other reason DO IT FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Even on our WORST day---- STILL, we ARE the BEST nation on this EARTH.

you NEED to have MORE THANKSGIVING TOWARD G-d!

There are MEN that have BLED THIS GROUND so that you could be FREE- the way you have been dishonoring America as of LATE, is SHAMEFUL!!!!!!!

They did MUCH FOR YOU!!! It is YOUR time to DO for THEM.   http://youtube.com/watch?v=BvbuJKqIJ4Q

If you have NO love for Country (USA) then you have NO Love for Israel either. This is a JUDAO CHRISTIAN NATION.  You cannot "Save America" while HATING HER!

Either WISE UP and GET A GRIP, or FACE THIS:

You ALL BETTER WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: **== THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA **==
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 07:24:08 PM »
DO NOT IGNORE THIS POST! You ARE turning NEW members OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 07:38:58 PM »
G-d bless America our veterans and enlisted people. Great post although I must say I don't get the title of the thread.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 07:47:55 PM »
G-d bless America our veterans and enlisted people. Great post although I must say I don't get the title of the thread.

The thread IS UNITED <<<<<< States (ALL OF US) America (E PLURIBUS UNUM)  People just CANNOT see their HATRED right now, for this nation, AT ALL. I see it- I SEE IT CLEAR,
 UNITED
we
stand..
DIVIDED
WE WILL
FALL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 07:49:05 PM »
What a great post Paulette!
I agree with CJD.
I thought I was going to find another American Conspiracy thread.
Of course I didn't see who had started the thread - just it's title.  ;)
I've bit my tongue - but I have been thinking this very same thing.
All hats should be off to you Paulette.
God Bless the Active Military and all the Veterans.
God Bless them for ensuring our freedom.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 07:53:02 PM »
I agree with CJD.
G-d Bless the Active Military and all the Veterans.
G-d Bless them for ensuring our freedom.

I know, these conspiracy threads are DIVIDING US. I am saying, if we cant agree on this election- DO IT FOR THE TROOPS, they WILL be the ones effected the MOST- do YOU think for a minute that THEY are voting obama? I DONT THINK SO.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 07:57:36 PM »
I agree with CJD.
G-d Bless the Active Military and all the Veterans.
G-d Bless them for ensuring our freedom.

I know, these conspiracy threads are DIVIDING US. I am saying, if we cant agree on this election- DO IT FOR THE TROOPS, they WILL be the ones effected the MOST- do YOU think for a minute that THEY are voting obama? I DONT THINK SO.
I pray not.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 08:01:31 PM »
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SOME SANITY HERE!
While I am not a big poster here I do read the forum as often as I can. I originally came here on Vito's recommendation and have personally met some of the members here who were all great people.
Honestly what I have been seeing here in the last few days has made me sick and I am definetly on the verge of giving up here. Now I know that is no loss here and nobody would actually care but Paulette, you are right.
I liked what I saw when I first came here because of the patriotic conservative views I saw.
In the last few days I have seen people defending the 9/11 conspiracy kooks. I too am in NYC and remember that day, remember losing my cousin, FDNY, and a very goof friend, NYPD, saving other people, and smelling the smoke the next day distributing respirator masks to the rescue workers and just the general feeling here that anyone in the city can tell you what I mean.
I saw an ingrate lowlife that attacked America who obviously does not know a whole lot about our founding fathers judging by the nonsense he wrote, get defended by some members here. Not celebrate Independence Day? You better be well armed to stop me from doing that!
I saw something just as nuts as the 9/11 conspiracy, the Vatican created islam and controls America and is waging a world wide war for domination.
I saw a member state that Union soldiers that made the ultimate sacrifice should not have ceremonies honoring them. Whatever your view on the Confederacy may be this statement is actually the most disgusting one I have seen.
Alright, free speech is free speech and all those spewing this bile have a right to do so but I also have the right not to associate with those who attack in a disgusting manner that which I hold dear. I knew this was a pro Israel board, but I also thought that it was a pro American board, with the exception of a few members I am not so sure anymore.
I also understand that this was a Jewish board but I thought that at least it was friendly to Christians who were friendly to them and saw eye to eye on the menace of islam, again except for a few members here I am not so sure anymore.
So, while I am on the border line of even checking out this forum anymore, and I say this not to be dramatic like all those others who were drama queens on their way out, I just say this to let you know, as Paulette said, new members are going to be scared off by this kind of stuff, or at least the kind of members this group should want.
Hope the anti American, anti Christian stuff will stop because otherwise I will truly miss reading all the good stuff from the righteous patriotic members that seem more and more to becoming a minority here.
Paulette, again, thanks for that, we would'nt even have this or any other forum if not for those great people.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 08:03:37 PM »
Cjd and Bullcat, you are definetly two of the GOOD PEOPLE I was talking about here.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 08:05:00 PM »
You are wrong Firster555.
You are a wonderful JTFer.
I always read your post with great interest.
I was lucky enough to meet you at Vito's press conference.
Please do not give up on JTF.
We need to hear from intelligent people like yourself.  :)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 08:06:01 PM »
Thank You Firster.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 08:07:42 PM »
Cjd and Bullcat, you are definetly two of the GOOD PEOPLE I was talking about here.
Thank you firster555. Don't give up on the forum yet we need good people like you here. I am sure things will get back to normal. I hope they do anyway.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 08:11:21 PM »
Thank you guys, as I said, you are definetly two of the good guys here. Just some of the stuff I have been seeing has been making my blood boil. I could not even respond because I knew I would be to angry to be coherent. Believe, for the most part I enjoy this forum, even if I don't post often I enjoy reading the info. Just the stuff I mentioned has really bothered me.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 08:12:26 PM »
"I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee"

Of all the nations, America has understood this best of all.  Great post Paulette!  Never take your American lives for granted.  Do not take your soldiers for granted.  Do not allow a president into office who will take for granted all that is precious and good.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008, 08:13:23 PM »
I am not happy about it myself I think it makes our movement look bad. As I said I hope it subsides.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008, 08:13:33 PM »
Thank you guys, as I said, you are definetly two of the good guys here. Just some of the stuff I have been seeing has been making my blood boil. I could not even respond because I knew I would be to angry to be coherent. Believe, for the most part I enjoy this forum, even if I don't post often I enjoy reading the info. Just the stuff I mentioned has really bothered me.
I'm glad to hear you speak your mind.  I agree  O0

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008, 10:20:11 PM »
While I am not a big poster here I do read the forum as often as I can. I originally came here on Vito's recommendation and have personally met some of the members here who were all great people.
Honestly what I have been seeing here in the last few days has made me sick and I am definetly on the verge of giving up here. Now I know that is no loss here and nobody would actually care but Paulette, you are right.
I liked what I saw when I first came here because of the patriotic conservative views I saw.
In the last few days I have seen people defending the 9/11 conspiracy kooks. I too am in NYC and remember that day, remember losing my cousin, FDNY, and a very goof friend, NYPD, saving other people, and smelling the smoke the next day distributing respirator masks to the rescue workers and just the general feeling here that anyone in the city can tell you what I mean.
I saw an ingrate lowlife that attacked America who obviously does not know a whole lot about our founding fathers judging by the nonsense he wrote, get defended by some members here. Not celebrate Independence Day? You better be well armed to stop me from doing that!
I saw something just as nuts as the 9/11 conspiracy, the Vatican created islam and controls America and is waging a world wide war for domination.
I saw a member state that Union soldiers that made the ultimate sacrifice should not have ceremonies honoring them. Whatever your view on the Confederacy may be this statement is actually the most disgusting one I have seen.
Alright, free speech is free speech and all those spewing this bile have a right to do so but I also have the right not to associate with those who attack in a disgusting manner that which I hold dear. I knew this was a pro Israel board, but I also thought that it was a pro American board, with the exception of a few members I am not so sure anymore.
I also understand that this was a Jewish board but I thought that at least it was friendly to Christians who were friendly to them and saw eye to eye on the menace of islam, again except for a few members here I am not so sure anymore.
So, while I am on the border line of even checking out this forum anymore, and I say this not to be dramatic like all those others who were drama queens on their way out, I just say this to let you know, as Paulette said, new members are going to be scared off by this kind of stuff, or at least the kind of members this group should want.
Hope the anti American, anti Christian stuff will stop because otherwise I will truly miss reading all the good stuff from the righteous patriotic members that seem more and more to becoming a minority here.
Paulette, again, thanks for that, we would'nt even have this or any other forum if not for those great people.

Firster555- I am SERIOUSLY SORRY that this is what you have been wit0nessing here- I have been fighting this for days, and I have not left the house since Friday, b/c psycologically I AM EXHAUSTED from this. For people to be posting what they have been posting has hurt me so much, (especially about the dishonoring of GRAVESTONES!!!) It has been all I can take myself. It seems that even this forum, unfortunately - is NOT exempt from leftism and hatred for USA- it has rubbed off on other members.  I made this thread because I LOVE THIS NATION. But, people here do NOT and express it very well. I am saddened beyond belief, and nobody even cares about that.  I am NOT saying that we all have to 'agree' but the things that have been said here- has made me so sick. I am sick and VERY sad- and you all that are AGAINST USA- Just GET LOST.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2008, 10:24:01 PM »

Firster555- I am SERIOUSLY SORRY that this is what you have been wit0nessing here- I have been fighting this for days, and I have not left the house since Friday, b/c psycologically I AM EXHAUSTED from this. For people to be posting what they have been posting has hurt me so much, (especially about the dishonoring of GRAVESTONES!!!) It has been all I can take myself. It seems that even this forum, unfortunately - is NOT exempt from leftism and hatred for USA- it has rubbed off on other members.  I made this thread because I LOVE THIS NATION. But, people here do NOT and express it very well. I am saddened beyond belief, and nobody even cares about that.  I am NOT saying that we all have to 'agree' but the things that have been said here- has made me so sick. I am sick and VERY sad- and you all that are AGAINST USA- Just GET LOST.

Dishonoring graves stones ???

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2008, 10:27:44 PM »

Dishonoring graves stones ???

Can YOU believe THAT Hero? Yes, the graves of the men from the North during the CIVIL WAR which has a new title: "The war of the northern aggression" thats a NEW ONE on me, I am 43, and NEVER even heard of suck a thing until THIS YEAR. I was at the public library today, and looked at books from early 1900's and ZERO mention of "a war of Northern aggression)
  ^^^^AND THAT IS NOT THE TOPIC ANYWAY^^^
  the TOPIC here is WTF is the MATTER WITH SOME OF YOU PEOPLE?!?!!!!!!?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2008, 12:11:13 AM »
Do some of you HATE America SO much that you REFUSE to make ANY comment to grab your thick-headed attention?  If USA FALLS, Israel will be in GREAT danger, you had ALL better WAKE UP.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2008, 12:14:59 AM »
Very nice.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2008, 01:04:06 AM »
Very nice.

Thanks PJC- you see. You may be young but YOU SEE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2008, 12:33:55 PM »
  Jaaaman- CHECK THIS OUT.  :) :)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2008, 12:50:48 PM »
Remember one thing, the United States would not be the United States without the blood sweat and tears of our heroic men and women who gave their live for this nations.  It is worth defending their honor.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2008, 01:46:25 PM »
Very very true!!! 
Do some of you HATE America SO much that you REFUSE to make ANY comment to grab your thick-headed attention?  If USA FALLS, Israel will be in GREAT danger, you had ALL better WAKE UP.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל