Author Topic: Third World "Culture"  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Third World "Culture"
« on: July 19, 2008, 09:19:36 PM »
This has to be stopped from happening to the United States.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1555339/Girl-survived-tribe's-custom-of-live-baby-burial.html

Babies who are girls, who have some disability or who have unmarried mothers are all in danger of an early death in a shallow grave in the rainforest. Others are suffocated with leaves, poisoned or simply abandoned in the jungle.

Basically, primitive, superstitious beliefs are prevalent among savage peoples. They have no morality to speak of, whatsoever. I like when Paulette talked about Victorians. A Victorian would automatically see this as savagery and want to put a stop to it. They would want to civilize these people or at least put a stop to this obvious barbarism. However, today's PC police are actually advocating for the death of these babies:

Mr Suzuki, the founder of a campaign group called Atini - Voice for Life - said: "We are fighting against doctors and anthropologists who say we must not interfere with the culture of the people."

Such attitudes are exemplified by Dr Erwin Frank, an anthropology professor at the Federal University of Roraima State in the Amazon.

Speaking of the tribes, he said: "This is their way of life and we should not judge them on the basis of our values. The difference between the cultures should be respected."

This liberal is basically saying that it's ok to murder innocent children and no justice should be brought in these types of situations. I guess as long as it's not his baby, he doesn't care. To him, the value of a human life is 0.

The Suzukis begged Funasa, the Brazilian government's health department, to let them take Hakani out of the tribe to get medical help.

"Funasa could not help because their official view is to respect the culture of the people and let the children die. If we took Hakani out we could be sued," said Mrs Suzuki.

This is bull crap!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Third World "Culture"
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 09:22:09 PM »
This is terrible. Why would they do such a thing?  :(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 10:02:34 PM »
They are so happy wit their African culture I don't know why they don't go there to expirience their culture instead of staying here where they are not happy.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 10:06:28 PM »
They are so happy wit their African culture I don't know why they don't go there to expirience their culture instead of staying here where they are not happy.

This time it's actually a Brazilian tribe, but your point is still valid, this kind of thing happens in Africa as well. I watched a documentary once which described this kind of tribe as "peaceful". It really [censored] me off.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 10:44:13 PM »
 >:(