Author Topic: **== THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA **==  (Read 5946 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: **== THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA **==
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2008, 03:56:55 PM »
Very very true!!! 
Do some of you HATE America SO much that you REFUSE to make ANY comment to grab your thick-headed attention?  If USA FALLS, Israel will be in GREAT danger, you had ALL better WAKE UP.

Hanna- FLAT OUT- if people HATE the USA and have NOTHING good to say- then they should NOT say that they are for Israel. PERIOD.
 This is what I believe, if obama gets in:
 #1. Something TERRIBLE will happen here in USA
 #2. The possiblity of Jerusalem coming under seige.

PEOPLE BETTER WAKE UP LOVE THIS COUNTRY AND VOTE THE (R) TICKET- to actually WANT a 'quick death' is NOT the will of Gd. NOT.  And I REALLY dont CARE if you have to 'hold your nose'. NOBODY CARES about 'personal conviction' over LOVE of country- and in OUR case- LOVE FOR 2 Nations.  When in the last 20 plus years have we REALLY had a 'good President?' We have been voting the LESSER- this is NO different.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: **== THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA **==
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2008, 04:45:32 PM »
Yes, me too.....

Very very true!!! 
Do some of you HATE America SO much that you REFUSE to make ANY comment to grab your thick-headed attention?  If USA FALLS, Israel will be in GREAT danger, you had ALL better WAKE UP.

Hanna- FLAT OUT- if people HATE the USA and have NOTHING good to say- then they should NOT say that they are for Israel. PERIOD.
 This is what I believe, if obama gets in:
 #1. Something TERRIBLE will happen here in USA
 #2. The possiblity of Jerusalem coming under seige.

PEOPLE BETTER WAKE UP LOVE THIS COUNTRY AND VOTE THE (R) TICKET- to actually WANT a 'quick death' is NOT the will of Gd. NOT.  And I REALLY dont CARE if you have to 'hold your nose'. NOBODY CARES about 'personal conviction' over LOVE of country- and in OUR case- LOVE FOR 2 Nations.  When in the last 20 plus years have we REALLY had a 'good President?' We have been voting the LESSER- this is NO different.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל