Author Topic: Are my blog's days numbered?  (Read 1464 times)

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
Are my blog's days numbered?
« on: July 20, 2008, 12:27:07 PM »
It looks like the IslamoNazis have struck my blog. My header has been removed from
http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/about/
and I am not able to get it back up. I was not even notified about it by WordPress.
It's amazing how the Muzscum are slowly but surely taking away our free speech.

Fortunately I have the blog up on another site not owned by WordPress  I wonder if they can get
it taken down there too?

I'm hoping it is just a technical glitch but I doubt it.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: Are my blog's days numbered?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 12:34:06 PM »
HorseLady, I worry the same about my WEB site. I scrape the HTML and back it up locally on a regular schedule, but I get a lot of threats about it being biased and rascist.

I plan to check into the ability of hosting my own WEB Services server and thereby hosting my own site. I have a 10meg pipe into by house now and have the ability to upgrade. My ISP is a very small local CLEC and more worried about revenue than political correctness.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 12:37:25 PM »
  Horselady- Yes, if it is on wordpress YES. Larry Sinclair got banned and his blog shut down, from out of wordpress they are muZlim sympatheizers- go to 'godaddy.com  and just move your blog over, or something like that
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 12:39:17 PM »
  Horselady- Yes, if it is on wordpress YES. Larry Sinclair got banned and his blog shut down, from out of wordpress they are muZlim sympatheizers- go to 'godaddy.com  and just move your blog over, or something like that
Godaddy hosts nazis   

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=23301.0
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 12:42:57 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 01:04:58 PM »
HorseLady, I worry the same about my WEB site. I scrape the HTML and back it up locally on a regular schedule, but I get a lot of threats about it being biased and rascist.

I plan to check into the ability of hosting my own WEB Services server and thereby hosting my own site. I have a 10meg pipe into by house now and have the ability to upgrade. My ISP is a very small local CLEC and more worried about revenue than political correctness.

I have it on my friends site as well where the header is still in place. I don't really like using WordPress though if they are not my host.
I guess I'd need to create a whole new site. 'Fortunately I bought the Domain Name Bare Naked Islam.

Let me know if you start hosting, maybe I can move the blog to your site.

Anyone know of a good website designer you can recommend? How much does it cost for that kind of thing?

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 01:08:11 PM »
Godaddy hosts nazis   

Is GoDaddy the name of the host server?

A lot of sites host neo-Nazi forums and blogs. But it seems fewer and fewer want to host anti-Islam stuff.

Where is the backlash from free speech defenders?

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 01:30:12 PM »
Don't let those Islamos get you, Horselady. 

I would consider a web hosting company called Hosting Matters -- http://www.hostingmatters.com

They host the blogs Little Green Footballs, Barking Moonbat Early Warning System, and The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler, among other right wing blogs. 

Otherwise, you should try and make a backup of your Wordpress.com blog.  If you don't like using Wordpress, there's always Movable Type.  However, I don't know of any scripts that transfer data from Wordpress into MT format. 

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 02:10:16 PM »
Don't let those Islamos get you, Horselady. 

I would consider a web hosting company called Hosting Matters -- http://www.hostingmatters.com

They host the blogs Little Green Footballs, Barking Moonbat Early Warning System, and The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler, among other right wing blogs. 

Otherwise, you should try and make a backup of your Wordpress.com blog.  If you don't like using Wordpress, there's always Movable Type.  However, I don't know of any scripts that transfer data from Wordpress into MT format. 

Thanks Lisa. I do have a backup of the WP blog on a friend's site and the header is still up on it. I'll check out the ones you suggested.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2008, 04:14:28 PM »
  HorseLady- you should name it: IslamAllDressed      I STILL cant BELIEVE that they did that to you.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2008, 05:54:18 PM »
Gruzinit had a great post about this...

http://www.libeltouristmovie.com/cgi-local/content.cgi?g=7

G-d bless this women for removing the veil of misconceptions surrounding terroism, and truly exposing it as an methodical infrastructure of international networks costing billions of dollars.

I am personally going to order a copy of Ehrenfeld's book, and I think many people should do themselves a service and read it as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Funding-Evil-Updated-Terrorism-Financed/dp/1566252318/ref=pd_sim_b_7
Godaddy hosts nazis   

Is GoDaddy the name of the host server?

A lot of sites host neo-Nazi forums and blogs. But it seems fewer and fewer want to host anti-Islam stuff.

Where is the backlash from free speech defenders?

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2008, 12:33:22 AM »
  HorseLady- you should name it: IslamAllDressed      I STILL cant BELIEVE that they did that to you.

Good News! The header is back up. I don't know if it was because I complained or because there was a
technical problem. Either way, I'm glad it's up again. I was out all day and it was really bothering me.

I haven't gotten any really negative comments on the blog by Muslims or anyone else for the most part.
One Muslim woman told me to read the Quran to get the "real truth." implying what I posted there
wasn't, but that was the only one.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2008, 09:31:08 AM »
Good to hear.