Author Topic: Hizb ut Tahrir rushes against British government  (Read 2029 times)

Offline Friedrich

• New JTFer
Hizb ut Tahrir rushes against British government
« on: July 20, 2008, 01:03:14 PM »
I clicked on the website of the Hiz but Tahrir discovers something quite interesting.
It is also the hypocrisy of the Muzzies.
http://www.hizb.org.uk/hizb/press-centre/press-release/hazel-blears-social-engineering-for-muslims-is-doomed-to-failure.html

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Hizb ut Tahrir rushes against British government
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 03:02:59 PM »
At least they are relatively honest.

But the hypocrisy is really that their freedom (which they demand here) will destroy our freedom for shure. They are aware of it.

Plus the British policy is false to create this ghost of "British" or "European Islam".

Muslimes are not really created for compromise.  :(

There is only one way to save our world: They must go!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 03:18:19 PM »
The leftists in Israel allow themselves to do all sort of things in the name of "self-defending democracy", it doesn't occur to them that they play right into the hands of the muslims. I think it is the same phenomena in all western countries- Muslim demand the right to undermine and to usurp power, while Patriots are being held back from defending themselves.

Offline Friedrich

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 12:25:37 PM »
Here you can see the double standards of  Here you can see the double standards of  Good minds quite clear.
Would Christian Fundis something similar texts would be all hell broke loose.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 12:28:01 PM by Friedrich »