Author Topic: JTF Chatroom  (Read 8314 times)

Offline Jaaaman

• Junior JTFer
Re: JTF Chatroom
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2008, 03:53:27 PM »
  WOW Jaaaman, doing better than pl4 !!!! HAHAHAAAAAAA

I don't like PL4.

Pilman...  Paulette and I were banned from that room...  that room is full of posers.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2008, 03:55:40 PM »
What happened ?

JTF forum was there, but then it disappeared!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2008, 03:55:45 PM »

I don't like PL4.

Pilman...  Paulette and I were banned from that room...  that room is full of posers.

Why were you banned?

I never liked their room to begin with, something was suspicious about it, seemed like a bunch of liberals calling themselves Republicans. I remember I got into a huge fight with one of their admins over gun control and they said they had no problem with licensing and limitations on so called high capacity magazines. I was thinking "this guys an admin and calls himself a conservative? wtf?" Sarge invites me in the room and asks why I don't come in there, I don't get along with most of the admins there.

Offline Jaaaman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2008, 04:00:46 PM »
What happened ?

JTF forum was there, but then it disappeared!

The room is still open.  Feel free to come back.   :)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2008, 04:00:58 PM »

I don't like PL4.

Jaaaman we KILLED that beast!  :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2008, 04:01:31 PM »
What happened? There is no JTF chat room on Paltalk... Did they shut us down?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2008, 04:02:29 PM »
How do you get there? I enter "JTF Forum" in the Chat Room search request and it comes up with no records.

When I 1st went there it came up instantly.

muman613

Offline Jaaaman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2008, 04:05:06 PM »
No... we are not shut down.  I just invited you back into the room Muman.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2008, 04:06:40 PM »
How do you access the room? Searching for JTF as the name of a chat room comes up with an empty search..

this is odd..

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2008, 04:07:40 PM »
How do you get there? I enter "JTF Forum" in the Chat Room search request and it comes up with no records.

muman613

Get Jaaaman to add you to his list, Muman- he can just invite you- and NO- Jewish people own paltalk, so its ALL GOOD. ^-^ And Jaaaman and I know some of the owners, I know Gary the lefty, and I know Boaz a little, Chaim should do speaking there and ask and answer Q's THERE. SERIOUSLY. One of you MEN should PM him, up to 70,000 people can be on paltalk at one time, and rooms can fill up to 500 people.  Chaim could speak to people in Israel BADA BOOM BADA BING right there- NO COST no tele. bill- this is EASY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2008, 04:10:51 PM »
I dont know what this invite thing is and I have repeatedly gone through paltalks search engine and cannot find anything named "JTF Forum". The 1st time I entered it worked fine... But my machine crashed and then after reboot i have not been able to find the "JTF Forum" on Paltalk. Could someone please send the URL of the chat room?

Thank you,
muman613

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2008, 04:11:51 PM »

muman613

Get Jaaaman to add you to his list, Muman- he can just invite you- and NO- Jewish people own paltalk, so its ALL GOOD. ^-^ And Jaaaman and I know some of the owners, I know Gary the lefty, and I know Boaz a little, Chaim should do speaking there and ask and answer Q's THERE. SERIOUSLY. One of you MEN should PM him, up to 70,000 people can be on paltalk at one time, and rooms can fill up to 500 people.  Chaim could speak to people in Israel BADA BOOM BADA BING right there- NO COST no tele. bill- this is EASY.

Paltalk also has a nifty video feature we use in our gun room for broadcasting political shows, it would be nice if JTF were involved on paltalk and aired shows in the chatroom of documentaries covering the evils of Islam.

I didn't know Gary was leftwing, I always assumed he was pretty right wing.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2008, 04:16:18 PM »
Well, at first I was impressed with this paltalk thing... But after wasting over 20 minutes trying to get back into the room I give up... This is not something which should be so difficult. I have searched for "JTF Forum" at least 40 times already and everytime it comes up without any rooms. Ive gotten irritated at this site because some of its links dont really do what they say they will do. I set my image and then it lost it, then I logged in again, and it was back... I dont know what is wrong with this site but I try to chat while at work and it seems this isnt gonna happen... I hope nobody else has as much pain as Ive experienced in the last 20 minutes. Ive gotta stop getting stressed out because of this kind of stuff... If it is working for someone else, please explain what you do to get into the chat room... It worked like a dream the 1st time, but after that, nothing but pain...

muman613

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2008, 04:19:09 PM »
Can somebody please try to do a search for "JTF Forum" on the Paltalk site... It comes up with no records...

This is a problem houston...

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2008, 04:20:28 PM »
Well, at first I was impressed with this paltalk thing... But after wasting over 20 minutes trying to get back into the room I give up... This is not something which should be so difficult. I have searched for "JTF Forum" at least 40 times already and everytime it comes up without any rooms. Ive gotten irritated at this site because some of its links dont really do what they say they will do. I set my image and then it lost it, then I logged in again, and it was back... I dont know what is wrong with this site but I try to chat while at work and it seems this isnt gonna happen... I hope nobody else has as much pain as Ive experienced in the last 20 minutes. Ive gotta stop getting stressed out because of this kind of stuff... If it is working for someone else, please explain what you do to get into the chat room... It worked like a dream the 1st time, but after that, nothing but pain...

muman613

Muman, you get Jaaaman to IM you- he will invite you.  When they first get a room up and running, sometimes it just happens, DONT STRESS YOU ARE NEEDED.
 You have to hit "Adult content" at the right of the room list, it is a little dot, then I (think) it is probably in HUMAN RIGHTS, under GOVT and politics- BUT-------->>>>> You NEED to get Jaaaman to IM you, it will be EASIER for you., he can explain how it works.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2008, 04:26:03 PM »
no luck...

it is odd that my search for JTF forum comes up empty...

Oh well... Ill try from home tonight...

muman613

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2008, 04:33:42 PM »
I will try to be there
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2008, 04:38:07 PM »
The forum is much better than a chat room.

Whenever something is posted on a forum, google and the other search engines pick it up. That's why we have excellent positions on the search engines for our English and Hebrew forums. The more that is posted and the more traffic we get, the better our position.

However, google and the search engines do not pick up anything that is posted in chat rooms. Once you have finished chatting, it disappears forever.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2008, 04:54:21 PM »

Whenever something is posted on a forum, google and the other search engines pick it up. That's why we have excellent positions on the search engines for our English and Hebrew forums. The more that is posted and the more traffic we get, the better our position.

However, google and the search engines do not pick up anything that is posted in chat rooms. Once you have finished chatting, it disappears forever.

Chaim, WHERE do you think members are coming from? CHAT ROOMS. It is a FACT. Ask Masterwolf. This WILL make JTF BIGGER. Look at Jaaaman, he is a friend of mine. I have so many people here from paltalk alone.  Republicandox, ALSO from AOL- if you want this BIGGER, a HUGE chatroom is the way to go- PLUS, you CAN SAVE THE WHOLE ROOM TEXT from the whole day Chaim. So, I have to disagree- STRONGLY
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2008, 05:29:39 PM »
MSN groups has chatrooms, perhaps someone could start one over there for JTF??????

::)

Alot of people go over there too, from around the world. Trolls and muslims, nazis, etc..... would come in and have to be banned, but that is all part of it.... :::D

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Jaaaman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2008, 05:33:09 PM »
I don't have MSN. 

Paltalk can be used by just about anyone.   O0

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2008, 05:39:43 PM »

Chaim, WHERE do you think members are coming from? CHAT ROOMS. It is a FACT. Ask Masterwolf. This WILL make JTF BIGGER. Look at Jaaaman, he is a friend of mine. I have so many people here from paltalk alone.  Republicandox, ALSO from AOL- if you want this BIGGER, a HUGE chatroom is the way to go- PLUS, you CAN SAVE THE WHOLE ROOM TEXT from the whole day Chaim. So, I have to disagree- STRONGLY

I learned about JTF from a friend on Pal Talk. It's true that chats don't show up in search engines, but word of mouth advertising shouldn't be underestimated either. Chat rooms are less formal than message boards and sometimes people let down their inhibitions a little more and might be more willing to click on a link or check out a forum that one of their chat friends likes.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2008, 06:10:38 PM »

Paulette, if people on the chat saved the entire text every day and then copied and pasted it onto a daily thread on the forum, then it would be picked up by the search engines. If we can make sure that someone does that every day, that would be helpful.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2008, 06:12:43 PM »
Hi,

Everything is working perfectly now... I have to log directly in @ http://express.paltalk.com and from there it seems to work...

muman613

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2008, 06:20:04 PM »

Paulette, if people on the chat saved the entire text every day and then copied and pasted it onto a daily thread on the forum, then it would be picked up by the search engines. If we can make sure that someone does that every day, that would be helpful.

I know chat rooms are public, but having things on google is more. Many would consider it an invasion of privacy.

And the level of text chat on paltalk is very poor.  Paltalk is primarily a voice chat, the people that use it are not much good at typing, or they are too lazy to type.  And the chats aren't easy to follow with pure text, because it's often somebody on the mic and another person responding in text.

People wouldn't pay any attention to text unless they know the person saying it.. And if so they won't be reading it off google. If they know the person.

The user base on paltalk is very political, many on the christian right. Lots of anti islam rooms. Ripe for JTF.
The people there value voice, and are very good on the mic. So that is also ideal for JTF.

Also many many messianic/j4j people unfortunately.