Author Topic: Obama's lead greater by electoral vote  (Read 1027 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Obama's lead greater by electoral vote
« on: July 21, 2008, 11:02:11 AM »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/maps/obama_vs_mccain/?map=10

Bongo leads by 106 electoral votes if vote was today. That's out of a total of 538.

Offline Jaaaman

• Junior JTFer
Re: Obama's lead greater by electoral vote
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 11:37:46 AM »
Do polls at this point in the ballgame really mean anything?  I mean, I am not being critical of your source, but in all honesty...  do polls really mean anything at this point?   :-\

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 12:01:26 PM »
The bottom line as the popular grows in MCCain  favor the electoral will catch up soon                 

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/daily_presidential_tracking_poll
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 12:57:40 PM »
Do polls at this point in the ballgame really mean anything?  I mean, I am not being critical of your source, but in all honesty...  do polls really mean anything at this point?   :-\

A lot of polls showed Kerry ahead last time, so I would take the polls with a grain of salt until we get closer to the election.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 04:04:29 PM »
I wouldn't dismiss them out of hand - America is tired of Republicans. The worst thing RNC could have done is to elect more of the same establishment, void of charisma type. Our hopes lie with a VP appointment.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot