Author Topic: Italian man and his 2 sons shot, murdered in cold blood by an Illegal ANIMAL!!  (Read 2149 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
San Francisco is a [censored] Hole.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
This animal deserves the same fate! >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
This poor woman losing her whole family by this POS
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
This poor woman losing her whole family by this POS

Unfortunately, welcome to America! >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
oh the days of the old school Italians if anyone touched la familia would step in but we cant do that now cause whites Americans are the ones punished

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I'm sure the ACLU will be able to get this beast off by arguing to some judge that this creature was "profiled".  >:(

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
I wish these guys had a firearm to protect themselves. I wish Americans would stop calling these thugs illegal "immigrants." I wish that this would change something...  >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
oh the days of the old school Italians if anyone touched la familia would step in but we cant do that now cause whites Americans are the ones punished

this is a BIG 'familia' in SF Masterwolf, NOT GOOD for this little criminal.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
More hip hop culture at its best.  What a tragedy though...I can't imagine a worse feeling than that woman is going through.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
The American people themselves are partly to blame for this situation. Corporate America wants people from south of the border here to provide cheap labor. Migrant workers are one thing but once a person comes over the border illegally they are lawbreakers and anything is possible from that point on. Ask people you talk to what they think about the illegal  Mexican day laborers. You know the ones  that coop up in the Home Depot parking lot or on the corner near the local lumber mill. You may be very surprised at the answer you get. Sad fact of the matter is people like to have slave labor around (people who will do the dirty work for cheap) they want their lawns cut and bushes trimmed I mean why should they break their back when the illegal Mexican will work all day for 75 bucks. Never mind that he is casing their home and eying up their little daughter or son for G-d knows what. No the modern day slave master will tell you illegals are good people who just want to work.  The lady in this video should run for public office she mad enough and has reason enough to remain focused on why the illegals must go. Politicians will run on anti-immigration  platforms but they have no fire for the issue once they get into office. This woman will always have a constant reminder of why animals like the one who killed her family have no place here in America.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This is San francisco  an asylum city for illegals[also a mental asylum]Felons are not reported.I heard about this about a week ago on savage,the guy was driving down the street with his sons there was only room for one car this man was backing up to avoid trouble none the less these savages shot at his him and his sons >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is San francisco  an asylum city for illegals[also a mental asylum]Felons are not reported.I heard about this about a week ago on savage,the guy was driving down the street with his sons there was only room for one car this man was backing up to avoid trouble none the less these savages shot at his him and his sons >:(
Thanks for clearing that up. The video in the post never elaborated on how the altercation came about. That makes it even more sad and distressing. It really is alarming that here in America we now have to fear going down the wrong street and chance getting into that sort of situation. Years ago I had a job that would take me into the worst parts of NYC. I went into black neighborhoods that were said to be dangerous and had very little problems (during the day) you would have to go into the neighborhood and rock the boat to have a problem. The rough places were Hispanic neighborhoods they are territorial and don't like people coming into to what they feel is their turf. I found dealing with them to be very dangerous since they shop for trouble for troubles sake and a knife or gun is always in the mix. I could see the problem being even worse today because of all the illegals.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
San Francisco is an evil place filled with scum.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
The American people themselves are partly to blame for this situation. Corporate America wants people from south of the border here to provide cheap labor. Migrant workers are one thing but once a person comes over the border illegally they are lawbreakers and anything is possible from that point on. Ask people you talk to what they think about the illegal  Mexican day laborers. You know the ones  that coop up in the Home Depot parking lot or on the corner near the local lumber mill. You may be very surprised at the answer you get. Sad fact of the matter is people like to have slave labor around (people who will do the dirty work for cheap) they want their lawns cut and bushes trimmed I mean why should they break their back when the illegal Mexican will work all day for 75 bucks. Never mind that he is casing their home and eying up their little daughter or son for G-d knows what. No the modern day slave master will tell you illegals are good people who just want to work.  The lady in this video should run for public office she mad enough and has reason enough to remain focused on why the illegals must go. Politicians will run on anti-immigration  platforms but they have no fire for the issue once they get into office. This woman will always have a constant reminder of why animals like the one who killed her family have no place here in America.

Great post, she should. But I think she lives in this trash can known as San Francisco, where she wouldn't have any chances at all. But she should try to become a public figure. She should try to get on radio shows, Savage may take her as guest, to raise awareness. I am so sorry to see her pain!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
San Francisco has some of the most strict gun laws in the country too, no surprise, criminals have their guns and law abiding citizens can't have them.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Illegals can be armed, 5th colomn simeon maniacs can be armed and law obeying good people are not allowed to defend themselves