Author Topic: The Nazi Alex Jones: More Proof Chaim Is Right About "Truthers"  (Read 10566 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: The Nazi Alex Jones: More Proof Chaim Is Right About "Truthers"
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2008, 01:06:00 AM »
Fine... it's over. I won't argue with you anymore.

For the good of the forum, I will let this go.

I just think it's beyond tragic that people are unwilling to admit that even just Alex Jones is an anti-Semite.
This is most depressing indeed.  :(

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2008, 01:15:25 AM »
There are a lot of anti-semitic people there, but not all of them are such.

Remember, we here at JTF are no supporters of the Mossad either, that doesn't make us anti-semites.

People like Nik and Chamish also think the Mossad helped out with 9-11, and those are not anti-semitic people.

Whether it's antisemitic or not, IT'S INSANE!

Where is a single document, evidence or any element of proof that Mossad had anything to do with 9/11??????? THere is none! 

Why don't  you ask them why they believe that? I'm sure they'd happily respond to you.

Lubab, please don't patronize me.   I have read into this.  I have read various propaganda sites and 9/11 myths.  There is no case so flimsy as the mossad angle.   IT HAS NO EVIDENCE.   It's as if taken from a science fiction novel.

But Lubab, why are you a shill for it?   You think it's so credible and believable and they 'have their reasons' why is that?   Have YOU ever seen any indication or evidence that Mossad is implicated?   If not, why so reactionary to defend nik and chamish about a belief in mossad doing 9/11?   You seem to want to say well, if they believe it there has to be a good reason, you're just not looking at the reason or the evidence KWR.   If that's so, you can make that argument about EVERY insane and incorrect theory in the world and then nothing can ever possibly be wrong as long as one person out there believes it - he has his reasons.

It's unfortunate to have to make this comparison but it's a valid one:   The way that the 9/11 truthers dream up their conclusions in complete contradiction to overwhelming evidence and fact, in the face of countless sources proving them wrong, is very much like the holocaust deniers who ALSO contradict all known reality and magnify some bizarre point here and a complaint there to weave some huge story only to suit their PRECONCEIVED notion that it didn't occur.  The same is done by the 9/11 truthers to fit the preconceived notion that the govt did it.

Lubab, bring every argument in the book about how evil and Jew-hating the administration is, from condi to bush to  all the rest trying to carve up Israel.   I don't deny that.   They are sick.   But you cannot then just jump to the conclusion that Well, you see, since they are so bad, they did 9/11.   No, this contradicts the evidence.

But without getting into the details of the debate I will just say that it's a complete joke to compare this to holocoust denial.

No it isn't.   WHy not respond to what I just posted?   Why always refusing to answer simple questions?  Typical 9/11 untruth tactic.

I would love to discuss evidence with you but it's not allowed here. You are allowed to bash and mock my views and I can't respond with evidence.

THis is complete BS and you know it Lubab.  You and a few others have been spouting this nonsense for days and IT DIDN'T STOP after Chaim made the new rule.   And now you say you can't answer me but then in the very same response you present pilots for 9/11 truth and other whacko groups and push all sorts of other theories!    Please be honest lubab.

Because there are people who know a heck of a lot more about science physics, building construction, demolition and piloting on BOTH sides of the issues.

This is simply NOT true.   None of the experts agree with the 9/11 truthers.   None of the demolitionist experts agrees.   It was NOT a controlled demolition.   Why can't these people let it go already?   Because they have a preconceived notion they will NEVER LET GO OF.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2008, 01:39:46 AM »

Remember, we here at JTF are no supporters of the Mossad either, that doesn't make us anti-semites.

People like Nik and Chamish also think the Mossad helped out with 9-11, and those are not anti-semitic people.

Where is a single document, evidence or any element of proof that Mossad had anything to do with 9/11??????? THere is none! 

Why don't  you ask them why they believe that? I'm sure they'd happily respond to you.

Lubab, please don't patronize me.   I have read into this.  I have read various propaganda sites and 9/11 myths.  There is no case so flimsy as the mossad angle.   IT HAS NO EVIDENCE.   It's as if taken from a science fiction novel.

But Lubab, why are you a shill for it?   You think it's so credible and believable and they 'have their reasons' why is that?   Have YOU ever seen any indication or evidence that Mossad is implicated?   If not, why so reactionary to defend nik and chamish about a belief in mossad doing 9/11?   You seem to want to say well, if they believe it there has to be a good reason, you're just not looking at the reason or the evidence KWR.   If that's so, you can make that argument about EVERY insane and incorrect theory in the world and then nothing can ever possibly be wrong as long as one person out there believes it - he has his reasons.

It's unfortunate to have to make this comparison but it's a valid one:   The way that the 9/11 truthers dream up their conclusions in complete contradiction to overwhelming evidence and fact, in the face of countless sources proving them wrong, is very much like the holocaust deniers who ALSO contradict all known reality and magnify some bizarre point here and a complaint there to weave some huge story only to suit their PRECONCEIVED notion that it didn't occur.  The same is done by the 9/11 truthers to fit the preconceived notion that the govt did it.

Lubab, bring every argument in the book about how evil and Jew-hating the administration is, from condi to bush to  all the rest trying to carve up Israel.   I don't deny that.   They are sick.   But you cannot then just jump to the conclusion that Well, you see, since they are so bad, they did 9/11.   No, this contradicts the evidence.

I'm not a shill for it. I said I thought it was far fetched. I just said to ask them. I'm sure they have more to say about it than you are leading me to believe, because I've seen these guys' writings before and they generally do have some logic to it. But you may be right...it may be a complete fairytale...I just don't take such rigid positions on issues I know nothing about.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2008, 01:43:38 AM »

But without getting into the details of the debate I will just say that it's a complete joke to compare this to holocoust denial.

No it isn't.   WHy not respond to what I just posted?   Why always refusing to answer simple questions?  Typical 9/11 untruth tactic.

I would love to discuss evidence with you but it's not allowed here. You are allowed to bash and mock my views and I can't respond with evidence.

THis is complete BS and you know it Lubab.  You and a few others have been spouting this nonsense for days and IT DIDN'T STOP after Chaim made the new rule.   And now you say you can't answer me but then in the very same response you present pilots for 9/11 truth and other whacko groups and push all sorts of other theories!    Please be honest lubab.

Because there are people who know a heck of a lot more about science physics, building construction, demolition and piloting on BOTH sides of the issues.

This is simply NOT true.   None of the experts agree with the 9/11 truthers.   None of the demolitionist experts agrees.   It was NOT a controlled demolition.   Why can't these people let it go already?   Because they have a preconceived notion they will NEVER LET GO OF.

I am being honest. I'm not going to enter into an argument about whether it was a controlled demolition or anything like that.

Fact remains: people who agree with you are "experts" but experts who disagree with you are "wacko groups".

I just don't view the world that way.

We have NOT been able to spout this stuff for days. All those threads have been locked you might've noticed.

But if you have a specific question for about the events of 9-11 me I"ll do my best to answer through PM. I'm not afraid of any question, that's how I got into this mess in the first place...I'm willing to see both sides of an argument.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2008, 01:46:58 AM »
Dude... you are obsessed.

I already tried to stop discussing the overall notion of 9/11 conspiracies with you a long time ago. You refuse to let this die.

You refuse to acknowledge that even Alex Jones is an anti-Semite.

I have nothing more to say here. There is nothing more to argue, since you aren't listening to any of us. If you want to think you have won, that's fine. I am done and I hope this thread of mine is locked.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2008, 01:48:33 AM »

I'm not a shill for it. I said I thought it was far fetched. I just said to ask them. I'm sure they have more to say about it than you are leading me to believe, because I've seen these guys' writings before and they generally do have some logic to it. But you may be right...it may be a complete fairytale...I just don't take such rigid positions on issues I know nothing about.

If you really believe nik's writings on this subject have logic to them, you may be beyond approach and perhaps I shouldn't bother even conversing with you about this.   According to nik, planes were not actually flown into the buildings.   Despite the fact that thousands of people witnessed it, and several video cameras CAUGHT IT ON TAPE.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2008, 01:53:30 AM »
I hereby ask that my thread be locked. This long ago degenerated into useless fighting and hatred.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2008, 01:55:19 AM »
I won't say anything about Nik, but Chamish is so wild that more than a few people think he is under the Shabak's payroll in order to deceive and divert right-wing Jews.

Why not say anything about nik ? Why does nik get a pass for being totally out of his freaking mind ? What kind of joke do we want this forum to turn into ?

Anyone that posts insane drivel like the following needs to be rebuked, and the fact that Lubab doesn't disassociate himself from such patently absurd nonsense raises questions about his status as a moderator.

Here's some of the perverse insanity posted by nik in the 9/11 nagging questions thread:

Quote Wrom: MKHJYFMYXOEAIJJPHSCRTNHGSWZIDREXCAXZOWC

look what you guys are missing here... is that none of the planes that hit targets... i.e. only the twin towers were actually hit by any aircraft... but neither of them were the planes that they appeared to be... they were painted to look like those planes from a  quick glance people had or might have had of them as they flew past and into their targets.... they were military planes flown by remote control... and on both undersides of these carriers missiles were attached and shot into each bldg. before impact by the planes...

what happened to the real 2 planes is simple... they landed wherever they were sent off to when all planes were being grounded and ordered out of the sky... these 2 planes in all the turmoil and chaos were lost track of and this enabled the part of the military in on the hit against amer. to sequester these two planes wherever in a hangar and then kill the passengers and destroy the plane...

Now I ask you, if a moderator is participating in a thread and taking the side of those that think Bush willingly participated in 9/11, isn't it irresponsible not to tell nik that he's absolutely bonkers and disassociate himself from such lunacy as that quoted above ?

NOT saying anything about nik is a disservice to this forum. If this forum is to have any credibility then nutcases like nik can't be treated with kid gloves.

Now I know alot of you don't want to hurt nik's feelings by telling him he's absolutely nuts, but if this kind of crap continues unabated and without a peep of dissension from the leadership and moderators here, the credibility of the entire JTF movement is in serious doubt.

Chaim is 100% correct in saying that he's tired of this garbage and will not tolerate any more of it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2008, 01:58:02 AM »
I agree with you, but didn't want to make this flame war any worse. But yeah, Nik is insane.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2008, 02:00:04 AM »
they were military planes flown by remote control... and on both undersides of these carriers missiles were attached and shot into each bldg. before impact by the planes...  

I mean really if someone believes this, what more can you say to them?   This defies all logic, all evidence, all documented videotape, all common sense.   What happened to the passengers of the actual plane?  In on it too?   THeir family members, immediate and distant relatives, in on it too?   The people who guided the so-called remote controls?   The thousands of others, not one person broke the silence and spilt beans?   A conspiracy so large and so vast with so many involved, yet not a single break, all flawlessly hidden without even one unreliable person all the way from top to bottom.   UTTER INSANITY!

It not only makes an incorrect assumption that the Bush administration did it, it also assumes that the thousands of everyday American people who are "complicit" according to this insanity are utterly evil and despicable!    What an insult.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 02:02:03 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2008, 02:20:35 AM »
they were military planes flown by remote control... and on both undersides of these carriers missiles were attached and shot into each bldg. before impact by the planes...  

I mean really if someone believes this, what more can you say to them?   This defies all logic, all evidence, all documented videotape, all common sense.   What happened to the passengers of the actual plane?  In on it too?   THeir family members, immediate and distant relatives, in on it too?   The people who guided the so-called remote controls?   The thousands of others, not one person broke the silence and spilt beans?   A conspiracy so large and so vast with so many involved, yet not a single break, all flawlessly hidden without even one unreliable person all the way from top to bottom.   UTTER INSANITY!

It not only makes an incorrect assumption that the Bush administration did it, it also assumes that the thousands of everyday American people who are "complicit" according to this insanity are utterly evil and despicable!    What an insult.

Kahane-Was-Right BT, you ask what happened to the passengers of the actual plane. According to nik, they were murdered by the 'real terrorists', i.e. Bush/Cheney/CIA/Mossad/neocons.

This is much worse than just an insult, it's insane moronic slander, and a slap in the face to the families of the victims. Yet we have a moderator here that not only doesn't rebuke nik for this, he gives nik support. This is truly sick.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2008, 10:48:50 AM »
MuckdeFuslims:  "they were murdered by the 'real terrorists', i.e. Bush/Cheney/CIA/Mossad/neocons."

Muck, you've got a lot of nerve lying about our government leaders and accusing them of being the real terrorists.

But it doesn't really surprise me.

I guess when horselady wants to know why members like yourself have never volunteered to fight in Iraq and Afghanistan, all that needs to be known is the way you insult the American Republican Government in attacks like above.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2008, 12:03:50 PM »
Massuh,

I believe Muck was saying that according to Nik it was these people. Muck himself doesnt believe this, if you read the next paragraph he says so.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2008, 03:09:13 PM »
Massuh,

I believe Muck was saying that according to Nik it was these people. Muck himself doesnt believe this, if you read the next paragraph he says so.

muman613

actually, one only needs to read the whole sentence. Massuh in his quote, removed the first 3 words which said "According to Nic".   I hope that was just a really stupid mistake on his part, else it's very dishonest.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2008, 05:53:30 PM »
Massuh,

muman613

actually, one only needs to read the whole sentence. Massuh in his quote, removed the first 3 words which said "According to Nic".   I hope that was just a really stupid mistake on his part, else it's very dishonest.

He's trying to point out what's been done to me and Nik and Massuh in the past. In this very thread you can readily find examples of me and Nik being taken out of context and misrepresented for the purpose of character assasination. Nobody seemed to complain there so Massuh returned the favor.

It's not a one way street folks.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2008, 01:11:53 AM »
Massuh,

muman613

He's trying to point out what's been done to me and Nik and Massuh in the past. In this very thread you can readily find examples of me and Nik being taken out of context and misrepresented for the purpose of character assasination. Nobody seemed to complain there so Massuh returned the favor.

Poppycock. What a bunch of bullshiite. Massuh just flew off the handle without reading or comprehending my entire post or what I've posted throughout this entire thread. That will happen on occassion and I don't think Massuh did it intentionally.

As far as what nik has said being 'taken out of context', that's also a load of horsecrap. Nik's quotes in my posts are copied and pasted exactly as they appeared. There's not a single thing taken out of context.

Lubab, nice try to portray yourself and nik as the wronged, character assassinated, victims. As is evident to anyone with a brain, nik is clearly out of his mind. Just read the exact quotes from nik I've posted within this thread.

Lubab, you opened up this whole can of worms with your 'nagging questions' thread. You've been operating under the guise of 'playing devil's advocate', when in fact you've believed and continue to believe that Bush willingly participated in some sort of 9/11 conspiracy. You're been disingenous throughout this whole affair.

You've been called out by me for your failure to denounce nik's insane diatribes (such as the ones I've copied and pasted in this thread). You've failed to do so.
So either you believe the crap nik is posting or don't feel any need to rebuke nik or disassociate yourself from nik's insanity. And that's not 'character assassination, that's just the facts. So put down your violin, and stop looking for sympathy as if you've been wronged in some way. You haven't been wronged, but you have provided a disservice to this forum with your abysmal, disingenous performance as of late.

By the way Lubab, unless you've privately spoken to Massuh and he's personally told you that he intentionally misrepresented my post as a way of 'returning the favor' for supposedly 'character assassinating' you and nik, then you have absolutely no right to put words in his mouth. So unless you know for a fact that Massuh intentionally did this, you need to shut the hell up.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2008, 01:25:19 AM »
MUCKDEFUSLIMS,

EVERYONE HERE ON THE FORUM IS DISGUSTED WITH YOUR NON-STOP INSULTING PRESIDENT BUSH AND VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY, NOT TO MENTION YOU SEEM TO THINK THAT SECRETARY OF STATE RICE IS A MEMBER OF AN INFERIOR RACE.

WHY IT IS THAT YOU YOURSELF HAVEN'T VOLUNTEERED FOR DUTY IN BAGHDAD OR KABUL, AFGHANISTAN, IS MORE THAN SELF-EVIDENT.

JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE ALWAYS THOSE ON THE FORUM LIKE YOU WHO CALL CHENEY A CHICKEN HAWK, YET OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE ONLY PROJECTING YOURSELF ON TO THE BRAVEST MAN WHO SAVED IRAQ!

VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY IS ALSO KNOWN AS A CHARITABLE CHRISTIAN, AND FOR YOU TO DISPARAGE HIM WITH CRUDE COMMENTS AND THE LIKE DON'T HELP MATTERS HERE ON THE JTF FORUM...WHERE THOSE OF US WHO CARE ARE MAKING AN EFFORT TO BUILD A TRUE MASS MOVEMENT OF RIGHTEOUS JEWS AND CHRISTIANS!

SO, WHY, WE ALL HERE WANT TO KNOW, ARE YOU DELIBERATELY SABOTAGING ALL THE WORK CHAIM BEN PESACH IS DOING FOR US?

YOUR BAD-MOUTHING OUR GOVERNMENT AND OUR SOLDIERS IN HARM'S WAY AREN'T NEEDED AND CERTAINLY AREN'T NECESSARY.

I DON'T TAKE COMMENTS OUT OF CONTEXT, I ONLY QUOTE YOU EXACTLY AS IT READS.

YOU DARE TO POST THINGS LIKE THIS ON A JEWISH FORUM:

"Poppycock. What a bunch of bullshiite."---QUOTED VERBATIM FROM MUCK DEFUSLIMS!

AND, MUCK DEFUSLIMS, TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY, YOU GO EVEN FURTHER AND STATE THE FOLLOWING OBSCENITY:

"the credibility of the entire JTF movement is in serious doubt."

IF YOU REALLY FEEL THIS WAY ABOUT JTF AND THE JTF MEMBERSHIP, MUCKDEFUSLIMS,  YOU SHOULD GO TO PRISON PLANET OR StørmFrønt OR WHEREVER SUITS YOUR AGENDA!

BECAUSE WE HERE AT JTF LOVE AMERICA!  DO YOU HEAR ME?  WE LOVE AMERICA, AND WE DON'T NEED PEOPLE WHO HATE BIBLE-BELIEVERS!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2008, 01:30:06 AM »
IF YOU REALLY FEEL THIS WAY ABOUT JTF AND THE JTF MEMBERSHIP, MUCKDEFUSLIMS,  YOU SHOULD GO TO PRISON PLANET
How disingenuous can you be? You are the one who is constantly touting Prison Planet around here.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2008, 01:40:02 AM »
Massuh,

muman613

I take up for nik all the time, Massuh too, I would for you too, Lubab, but I DID apologize, furthermore, it would be a dull place if everyone agreed.

I WILL say this:
   I just cant tolerate anymore, the Bush bashing, it just reminds me of being in the middle of san fransicko-- Massuh is right on about Cheney- he is a HUGE charitable giver, that is the TOTAL truth.  Why was this thread opened anyway? Poor Chaim, his mom is unwell, and this still goes on  :'(  (((((Chaim's mom)))))
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2008, 02:05:57 AM »
Massuh,

muman613

Poppycock. What a bunch of bullshiite. Massuh just flew off the handle without reading or comprehending my entire post or what I've posted throughout this entire thread. That will happen on occassion and I don't think Massuh did it intentionally.

As far as what nik has said being 'taken out of context', that's also a load of horsecrap. Nik's quotes in my posts are copied and pasted exactly as they appeared. There's not a single thing taken out of context.

Lubab, nice try to portray yourself and nik as the wronged, character assassinated, victims. As is evident to anyone with a brain, nik is clearly out of his mind. Just read the exact quotes from nik I've posted within this thread.

Lubab, you opened up this whole can of worms with your 'nagging questions' thread. You've been operating under the guise of 'playing devil's advocate', when in fact you've believed and continue to believe that Bush willingly participated in some sort of 9/11 conspiracy. You're been disingenous throughout this whole affair.

You've been called out by me for your failure to denounce nik's insane diatribes (such as the ones I've copied and pasted in this thread). You've failed to do so.
So either you believe the crap nik is posting or don't feel any need to rebuke nik or disassociate yourself from nik's insanity. And that's not 'character assassination, that's just the facts. So put down your violin, and stop looking for sympathy as if you've been wronged in some way. You haven't been wronged, but you have provided a disservice to this forum with your abysmal, disingenous performance as of late.

By the way Lubab, unless you've privately spoken to Massuh and he's personally told you that he intentionally misrepresented my post as a way of 'returning the favor' for supposedly 'character assassinating' you and nik, then you have absolutely no right to put words in his mouth. So unless you know for a fact that Massuh intentionally did this, you need to shut the hell up.

Consider yourself warned, Muck. Speak to me or any other moderator that way again and just see what happens.

Let's just say there's no need for me to  "shut the hell up" because I know exactly what I'm talking about. But your 'loving' way of expressing your point gives me a chance to point something out that's important. 

To read your posts you'd think that "insane diatribes" are the greatest danger to us becoming a mass movement.

Well I have some news for you Muck: conspiracy theories and insane diatribes are NOT the great danger to our becoming a mass movement. Among all the many obstacles we have to becoming a mass movement that's probably at the bottom of the list.

Nobody thinks every word by every person here is endorsed by JTF. Nobody does.  So just take it easy. Okay?

Try treating people with respect even if you think they're nuts. It won't hurt you I promise.

And if they really are nuts, you should be trying to help them, not trying to put them down.

But here's the funny thing: One REAL and present danger to us ever becoming a mass movement is something in all of our hands and it's real simple: IT'S THE FACT THAT FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE TREAT OTHER MEMBERS LIKE CRAP WHEN THEY DISAGREE WITH THEM..that's the greatest danger to us and there is no better example of that than your behavior in the past few days.

Just because someone thinks George Wahabbi Bush was in on 9-11 and has some kooky theories about it gives you the right to treat them like they're a Muslim or something?! I don't understand you.

Why would anyone want to be part of a forum and subject themselves to the pack of hyenas that is sure to engulf them the moment they veer from the razor thin party line-I have no idea.

I take it because I care about the cause..not my own ego...but how many others do you think we'll attract with that attitude Muck?

« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 02:08:19 AM by Lubab »

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2008, 02:07:04 AM »
MUCKDEFUSLIMS,

EVERYONE HERE ON THE FORUM IS DISGUSTED WITH YOUR NON-STOP INSULTING PRESIDENT BUSH AND VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY, NOT TO MENTION YOU SEEM TO THINK THAT SECRETARY OF STATE RICE IS A MEMBER OF AN INFERIOR RACE.

WHY IT IS THAT YOU YOURSELF HAVEN'T VOLUNTEERED FOR DUTY IN BAGHDAD OR KABUL, AFGHANISTAN, IS MORE THAN SELF-EVIDENT.

JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE ALWAYS THOSE ON THE FORUM LIKE YOU WHO CALL CHENEY A CHICKEN HAWK, YET OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE ONLY PROJECTING YOURSELF ON TO THE BRAVEST MAN WHO SAVED IRAQ!

VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY IS ALSO KNOWN AS A CHARITABLE CHRISTIAN, AND FOR YOU TO DISPARAGE HIM WITH CRUDE COMMENTS AND THE LIKE DON'T HELP MATTERS HERE ON THE JTF FORUM...WHERE THOSE OF US WHO CARE ARE MAKING AN EFFORT TO BUILD A TRUE MASS MOVEMENT OF RIGHTEOUS JEWS AND CHRISTIANS!

SO, WHY, WE ALL HERE WANT TO KNOW, ARE YOU DELIBERATELY SABOTAGING ALL THE WORK CHAIM BEN PESACH IS DOING FOR US?

YOUR BAD-MOUTHING OUR GOVERNMENT AND OUR SOLDIERS IN HARM'S WAY AREN'T NEEDED AND CERTAINLY AREN'T NECESSARY.

I DON'T TAKE COMMENTS OUT OF CONTEXT, I ONLY QUOTE YOU EXACTLY AS IT READS.

YOU DARE TO POST THINGS LIKE THIS ON A JEWISH FORUM:

"Poppycock. What a bunch of bullshiite."---QUOTED VERBATIM FROM MUCK DEFUSLIMS!

AND, MUCK DEFUSLIMS, TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY, YOU GO EVEN FURTHER AND STATE THE FOLLOWING OBSCENITY:

"the credibility of the entire JTF movement is in serious doubt."

IF YOU REALLY FEEL THIS WAY ABOUT JTF AND THE JTF MEMBERSHIP, MUCKDEFUSLIMS,  YOU SHOULD GO TO PRISON PLANET OR StørmFrønt OR WHEREVER SUITS YOUR AGENDA!

BECAUSE WE HERE AT JTF LOVE AMERICA!  DO YOU HEAR ME?  WE LOVE AMERICA, AND WE DON'T NEED PEOPLE WHO HATE BIBLE-BELIEVERS!

Massuh, you really need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills. You're the idiot that thinks I agree with nik, when it's obvious I've been blasting nik throughout this thread and the 'nagging questions' thread.

Additionally, you loudmouthed, insipid pile of crap, I've never said a disparaging word about Cheney, Bible believers, or made comments about Rice being from an inferior race. In fact, I like Cheney, and although I'm not very religious myself I have the greatest respect and admiration for religious people. I really resent your false accusations, but probably shouldn't take offense as it's evident you're just a loud mouthed moron. 

As far as volunteering for duty in Afghanistan and Iraq, I'm 52 years old so I doubt they'd accept me. You don't have a clue what my military background is, so I suggest you STFU junior. (By the way, when are YOU heading to Baghdad ?)

Massuh one day you're going to learn how to actually read a thread and comprehend what's going on in it. You're not capable of doing that yet because as is clear throughout this thread and the 'nagging questions' thread, I'm the one defending our government from the insane accusations nik is making. So you're SCREAMING RANT is entirely incorrect and you owe me an apology.

Massuh, I gave you the benefit of the doubt about intentionally misrepresenting my position, and you know what ? I still don't think you've intentionally done that.

However, I do think you're a loud mouthed, blathering idiot that needs to learn how to read and understand a thread before you go off on a vitriolic, entiely false diatribe.

By the way, it's ok to release the CAPS button. We'll still be able to read your posts and you won't appear to be a screaming moron.