Author Topic: The Nazi Alex Jones: More Proof Chaim Is Right About "Truthers"  (Read 10576 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Re: The Nazi Alex Jones: More Proof Chaim Is Right About "Truthers"
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2008, 09:16:36 PM »
Hmmm...

Let's see now....

A horrendous crime is committed, a crime requiring the highest level possible of financing, planning, and preparation.

In addition, the world's most advanced and most powerful defense apparatus, seemingly impregnable, is ordered to "stand down", resulting in a nation utterly defenseless.

The FBI immediately confiscates all airport and airline records, confiscates all airliner "black boxes" which record all events in air.

The government orders all planes in the country grounded until further notice, stranding thousands of American travelers, yet uses several CIA owned airliners to fly the Bin Laden Family quickly out of the United States back to Saudi Arabia, to make sure that they are unable to be interrogated.

Twenty four hours after the attack, a "Patriot Act" is presented and the hysteria and fear generated by the attacks, combined with the still "unsolved" anthrax letters being mailed ONLY to Democratic Congressmen and Senators who opposed Bush policies, are exploited to rush the bill through to ratification without any legislators being able to even read it.

This Act was already in place, prepared for presentation by a Bush Justice appointee, and conveniently removes all Constitutional Rights and liberties from American citizens.

The government removes each and every inch of crime scene evidence and sells off what it can, guaranteeing that a proper crime scene investigation of remaining evidence is impossible.

The clamor for an immediate investigation into the attacks is ignored by Bush and Cheney who refuse to allow any investigation whatsoever of the facts and culprits leading up to the crimes.

Over one full year later, Bush and Cheney agree to be questioned by the House, both refusing to take an oath to tell the truth, both refusing to be questioned unless sitting next to each other.

This most brief outline of events above seems to me "Heaven Sent" if anyone was ever interested in stoking suspicions in the citizenry, and giving birth to a fringe element "conspiracy movement".

Truly such obfuscation of justice was the greatest thing gift ever presented to Alex Jones and others who had long before 9/11 been scratching out a meager living as "professional patriots" and "survival goods radio barkers".

Alex incorrectly believes that he is not a Jew-Hater, but then again so does Patrick J. Buchanan.

Now let's read the resume of a true Conservative Republican who served under President Ronald Reagan:

*Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury during President Reagan’s first term.  He was Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal.  He has held numerous academic appointments, including the William E. Simon Chair, Center for Strategic and International Studies, Georgetown University, and Senior Research Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University. He was awarded the Legion of Honor by French President Francois Mitterrand. He is the author of Supply-Side Revolution : An Insider's Account of Policymaking in Washington;  Alienation and the Soviet Economy and Meltdown: Inside the Soviet Economy, and is the co-author with Lawrence M. Stratton of The Tyranny of Good Intentions : How Prosecutors and Bureaucrats Are Trampling the Constitution in the Name of Justice. Click here for Peter Brimelow’s Forbes Magazine interview with Roberts about the recent epidemic of prosecutorial misconduct.

It would appear that such a distinguished track record is certainly not that of some "kook" or "conspiracy theorist".

Why would such a gentleman still be demanding answers about the 9/11 events?

It's just so puzzling to me why a distinguished Reaganite would do such things!

*source:  v-dare.com

Paul Craig Roberts is either a blithering IDIOT with all those accomplishments or an ANTI-SEMITE!!!

Read his articles http://www.antiwar.com/roberts/?articleid=9381

Gentle reader, do you know that Israel is engaged in ethnic cleansing in southern Lebanon? Israel has ordered all the villagers to clear out. Israel then destroys their homes and murders the fleeing villagers. That way there is no one to come back and nothing to which to return, making it easier for Israel to grab the territory, just as Israel has been stealing Palestine from the Palestinians.

To take what this man says at face value shows that you have not done serious research on him.

If what he says can be proven then yes I would ignore his previous comments and accept the truth from wherever it came from, but he has never been able to prove anything!

“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2008, 09:18:55 PM »
Paul Craig Roberts is either a blithering IDIOT with all those accomplishments or an ANTI-SEMITE!!!
All of the "truthers" are anti-Semites.

This creature is an acclaimed senior staff writer at Prison Planet--essentially Alex Jones' second-in-command.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2008, 09:48:28 PM »

This creature is an acclaimed senior staff writer at Prison Planet--essentially Alex Jones' second-in-command.

So it is your position that me, Nik, and Massuh and Meir Cohen and anyone else who thinks Bush might have been in on it are "anti-semites"?
I just want to clarify your position.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2008, 09:53:59 PM »
That is not what I said.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2008, 10:06:37 PM »

So it is your position that me, Nik, and Massuh and Meir Cohen and anyone else who thinks Bush might have been in on it are "anti-semites"?
I just want to clarify your position.

The only person I called an anti-semite or a blithering idiot was Paul Craig Roberts.

I only accuse you of not doing enough research before proclaiming people like Paul Craig Roberts credible sources.

“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2008, 10:09:05 PM »
The only person I called an anti-semite or a blithering idiot was Paul Craig Roberts.

I only accuse you of not doing enough research before proclaiming people like Paul Craig Roberts credible sources.
It continues to amaze me how educated and normally very intelligent posters are being taken in by crude Nazis.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2008, 10:48:54 PM »
Take your own advice. Last time I checked, I hadn't made dozens of posts questioning whether Arabs committed 9/11 or questioning Chaim's new policy.

That brings us to another important issue. Is Chaim JTF? Or is Chaim one man (a spokesman) for JTF?
If the former, it's wrong to veer from anything he says (and this is basically a dictatorship). If the latter, I have every right to question his decision.

With regards to your first point, I think it was clear that the focus was not on absolving Arab responsibility for 9-11 but rather some questions about whether or not Bush was helping them pull it off.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2008, 11:38:53 PM »
Lubab, what would Bush have to gain by helping them? Tell me.

The last thing Bush would want would be for anything to happen that makes his Saudi masters look bad. If for no other reason than that (and I don't believe there was any other reason--I don't think he gives a damn about American lives), he would have tried to stop 9/11 if he could have.

The real conspiracy, that is never discussed, is that Dubya's daddy did help El-Sayyeed Nosair (ys"vz) murder HaRav Kahane.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2008, 11:45:36 PM »
Lubab, what would Bush have to gain by helping them? Tell me.

The last thing Bush would want would be for anything to happen that makes his Saudi masters look bad. If for no other reason than that (and I don't believe there was any other reason--I don't think he gives a damn about American lives), he would have tried to stop 9/11 if he could have.

The real conspiracy, that is never discussed, is that Dubya's daddy did help El-Sayyeed Nosair (ys"vz) murder HaRav Kahane.

A perfectly legitimate question which I would love to respond to.
However, on this forum, I can't. It will become another 9-11 conspiracy thread.

This is why I've been thinking of creating a "spill-over" forum where JTFers can discuss issues that are off limits here.

So until the new forum is up: I'll PM you my thoughts.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2008, 11:50:52 PM »

The FBI immediately confiscates all airport and airline records, confiscates all airliner "black boxes" which record all events in air.

The government orders all planes in the country grounded until further notice, stranding thousands of American travelers, yet uses several CIA owned airliners to fly the Bin Laden Family quickly out of the United States back to Saudi Arabia, to make sure that they are unable to be interrogated.

In the first sentence you say the FBI is complicit by "confiscating all airport and airline records, all blackboxes"  (isn't that what they do in any investigation?   And what airline records that they took as evidence were actually "confiscated" ?   Are you saying the airlines were no longer allowed to access their own data which they gave to the FBI as evidence?), but then in the next sentence you say the bin Ladens were flown out so they couldn't be interrogated.  Interrogated by whom?   I thought you said the FBI was in on it.   In that case, they could have just allowed the bin Ladens to be interrogated by the complicit FBI who could do a sham investigation of them and claim them innocent.   Why the need to fly them out if the FBI is involved?   This is why the 9/11 truthers never make any sense.   No consistency.   Just one random fact woven into another woven into another and presto, no concrete EVIDENCE other than speculation.

"Patriot Act" is presented and the hysteria and fear generated by the attacks... exploited to rush the bill through to ratification without any legislators being able to even read it.

They signed and approved the legislation without reading it?
Proof?   Source?  I find this hard to believe.

and conveniently removes all Constitutional Rights and liberties from American citizens.

It does???  That seems a bit of an exaggeration don't ya think?

The government removes each and every inch of crime scene evidence and sells off what it can, guaranteeing that a proper crime scene investigation of remaining evidence is impossible.

Do you have any idea what Ground Zero looked like after the attacks?  FOR MONTHS?   If so, you would realize that what you are saying here is physically impossible, in addition to having not happened.

It would appear that such a distinguished track record is certainly not that of some "kook" or "conspiracy theorist".

Why would such a gentleman still be demanding answers about the 9/11 events?

It's just so puzzling to me why a distinguished Reaganite would do such things!

So because he has a distinguished background that makes him correct and that you can conclude the govt did 9/11?  
Why are such incoherent conclusions jumped to?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2008, 11:55:50 PM »
Take your own advice. Last time I checked, I hadn't made dozens of posts questioning whether Arabs committed 9/11 or questioning Chaim's new policy.

That brings us to another important issue. Is Chaim JTF? Or is Chaim one man (a spokesman) for JTF?
If the former, it's wrong to veer from anything he says (and this is basically a dictatorship). If the latter, I have every right to question his decision.

This is a false dilemma because no JTF is not a "dictatorship" but Chaim is the leader of the movement and among several prominent moderators.  It is Chaim's opinion that 9/11 truth fantasies plastered on our forum WILL MAKE OUR MOVEMENT A JOKE, and I agree with him.   And it's an executive decision of his to nix it.   I think that is his right.  He doesn't often resort to such an 'undemocratic' action, but in this case, it's necessary!

Lubab, for the same reason that Christians and Jews on this forum should not debate one another's theological beliefs, there should also not be 9/11 conpsiracy fantasies.   It detracts from the movement, sidetracks, and makes us look silly and unprofessional, like all 9/11 truthers invariably are.   

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2008, 11:56:57 PM »
Lubab, I will set your own theories aside for now. Can you agree, though, with the actual topic of this thread--that Prison Planet is a viciously anti-Semitic internet gas chamber?

Alex Jones is shifty and sneaky enough to leave the really nasty blood libels for his staff writers (Paul Craig Roberts, etc.), but he does host some of the most savage Jew-haters on the planet on his radio show, treating them uncritically as honored guests, and does appear on the shows of other "truther" anti-Semites, such as the Arab George Noory's show "Coast to Coast".

I also recall that he did say that the Mossad is behind 9/11 once--I can't find the link right now, but I am pretty sure that I saw that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2008, 12:02:05 AM »
I agree with you 100%, KWRBT. This has gotten insane. It is sad that Jews are actually feeding into the absurd, ridiculous stories of people who usually also deny the Holocaust. WAKE UP. The "9/11 truthers" want nothing more than to build hundreds of crematoria for you.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2008, 12:05:06 AM »
Lubab, I will set your own theories aside for now. Can you agree, though, with the actual topic of this thread--that Prison Planet is a viciously anti-Semitic internet gas chamber?

CF I think your point is well received that many so-called 9/11 truthers ARE antisemites and neo nazis (and muzzies) who all want to either clear Islam of the crime or blame Jews or both, among other factors.   Not all of them are antisemites.   But many are.   And I agree that Alex Jones has had some peculiar things to say about Israel.  He sides with the Arabs, and he's not to be trusted.

Actually , a funny thing is, there was a prominent anti-establishment figure among these conspiracy types (his name escapes me right now) but he had a big radio following and was killed by police in a dispute sometime shortly before 9/11, well this guy actually accused ALEX JONES! of being part of the NWO.   The nwo which alex jones always rants against and claims to be 'truthtelling.'   It's amusing because alex jones always talks about false flags but he is considered a false flag operation himself by some of the followers of this other character.   One thing they point to is that jones blew the y2k thing way out of proportion and seemed to be working for the elites trying to get people afraid and worried into a panic in the days leading up to year 2000.   I know not much else about the other conspiracy guy, but saw this on youtube where he accused alex jones, and apparently he has gone toe to toe with the us govt on occasions, one of which led to his murder.    

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2008, 12:12:27 AM »
Well, you know, these are all sick, sick people. (Actually, to call them "people" is a grave insult to humanity. They are demons.) These beasts have about as much honor amongst each other as Muzzies do: there are all sorts of rival factions, hating and killing each other at the drop of a hat.

I do think that all of the professional so-called "truthers" are anti-Semites. The only conspiracists that aren't are the sadly misguided and deceived people on this forum who give their lunatic rantings the time of day. I guarantee you that all of the big conspiracist names out there are hardcore Jew-haters. Some of them are very open about it (Frank Weltner, David Duke, Jeff Rense, etc.), while others are sneaky and indulge in taqqiyah, not revealing exactly what they believe all at once or revealing it through their proxies, like Alex Jones. Still, they all preach some variation of the exact same thing: that Jews carried out 9/11, that Bush carried out 9/11 on orders from the Mossad, or that the Mossad knew about 9/11 and did not warn America. Every single version of the "truther" stories comes down to one of those three basic scenarios. KWRBT, these people are true scum of the earth.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2008, 12:20:42 AM »

Alex Jones is shifty and sneaky enough to leave the really nasty blood libels for his staff writers (Paul Craig Roberts, etc.), but he does host some of the most savage Jew-haters on the planet on his radio show, treating them uncritically as honored guests, and does appear on the shows of other "truther" anti-Semites, such as the Arab George Noory's show "Coast to Coast".

I also recall that he did say that the Mossad is behind 9/11 once--I can't find the link right now, but I am pretty sure that I saw that.

There are a lot of anti-semitic people there, but not all of them are such.

Remember, we here at JTF are no supporters of the Mossad either, that doesn't make us anti-semites.

People like Nik and Chamish also think the Mossad helped out with 9-11, and those are not anti-semitic people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2008, 12:22:45 AM »
I won't say anything about Nik, but Chamish is so wild that more than a few people think he is under the Shabak's payroll in order to deceive and divert right-wing Jews.

I don't like the Mossad either, but it is far too busy spying on right-wing Israelis to be interested in bombing the goyim. Just think about it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2008, 12:25:42 AM »

Remember, we here at JTF are no supporters of the Mossad either, that doesn't make us anti-semites.

People like Nik and Chamish also think the Mossad helped out with 9-11, and those are not anti-semitic people.

Whether it's antisemitic or not, IT'S INSANE!

Where is a single document, evidence or any element of proof that Mossad had anything to do with 9/11??????? THere is none!   But they believe this because it suits them.   It gets tiresome that people push this kind of nonsense when there is no proof to back it up yet they insist its "possible" !     And if you find Chamish a trustworthy source, you are way too gullible!  

THe Shiah muslim propaganda is largely behind the Mossad angle, but others have since adopted it.   It defies logic that nik or chamish would accept that.  MOST 9/11 truthers don't even suspect mossad!   MOST blame the US govt!   

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2008, 12:27:39 AM »
But chamish wants to blame shimon peres for every evil in the entire world.   He would blame peres for the earthquakes in India.

As to the mossad, they are the Israeli version of "CIA."  They have their hands full with the Moslem terrorists all around.   THe Shabak is the Israeli version of "FBI" and it is shabak that persecutes Jews in Israel.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2008, 12:29:58 AM »
I won't say anything about Nik, but Chamish is so wild that more than a few people think he is under the Shabak's payroll in order to deceive and divert right-wing Jews.

I don't like the Mossad either, but it is far too busy spying on right-wing Israelis to be interested in bombing the goyim. Just think about it.

I just don't get that. Chamish is being paid by the Israeli government to make articles and speeches convincing people that the Israeli governemt is a bunch of murderous traitors. If he was totally ineffective with that I might agree with you, but many many Israelis swear by his book on the Rabin assasination which basically makes Rabin out to be a murderer. His speeches and the evidence he provides is quite compelling most of the time, though he personally might have a screw loose.

I can't imagine the Is. government would fund this guy. He's probably they're enemy #1. 

I agree with you that the Mossad theory seems to me very far-fetched. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2008, 12:31:32 AM »
MOST 9/11 truthers don't even suspect mossad!   MOST blame the US govt!   
On orders from or on behalf of Jews.

They are all anti-Semites.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2008, 12:34:55 AM »

Where is a single document, evidence or any element of proof that Mossad had anything to do with 9/11??????? THere is none! 

Why don't  you ask them why they believe that? I'm sure they'd happily respond to you.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2008, 12:40:28 AM »

Where is a single document, evidence or any element of proof that Mossad had anything to do with 9/11??????? THere is none! 

Why don't  you ask them why they believe that? I'm sure they'd happily respond to you.

Lubab, please don't patronize me.   I have read into this.  I have read various propaganda sites and 9/11 myths.  There is no case so flimsy as the mossad angle.   IT HAS NO EVIDENCE.   It's as if taken from a science fiction novel.

But Lubab, why are you a shill for it?   You think it's so credible and believable and they 'have their reasons' why is that?   Have YOU ever seen any indication or evidence that Mossad is implicated?   If not, why so reactionary to defend nik and chamish about a belief in mossad doing 9/11?   You seem to want to say well, if they believe it there has to be a good reason, you're just not looking at the reason or the evidence KWR.   If that's so, you can make that argument about EVERY insane and incorrect theory in the world and then nothing can ever possibly be wrong as long as one person out there believes it - he has his reasons.

It's unfortunate to have to make this comparison but it's a valid one:   The way that the 9/11 truthers dream up their conclusions in complete contradiction to overwhelming evidence and fact, in the face of countless sources proving them wrong, is very much like the holocaust deniers who ALSO contradict all known reality and magnify some bizarre point here and a complaint there to weave some huge story only to suit their PRECONCEIVED notion that it didn't occur.  The same is done by the 9/11 truthers to fit the preconceived notion that the govt did it.

Lubab, bring every argument in the book about how evil and Jew-hating the administration is, from condi to bush to  all the rest trying to carve up Israel.   I don't deny that.   They are sick.   But you cannot then just jump to the conclusion that Well, you see, since they are so bad, they did 9/11.   No, this contradicts the evidence.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2008, 12:44:54 AM »
The way that the 9/11 truthers dream up their conclusions in complete contradiction to overwhelming evidence and fact, in the face of countless sources proving them wrong, is very much like the holocaust deniers contradicts the evidence.
That's because pretty much all of the "truthers" are Holocaust-deniers.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2008, 01:00:02 AM »

Lubab, please don't patronize me.   I have read into this.  I have read various propaganda sites and 9/11 myths.  There is no case so flimsy as the mossad angle.   IT HAS NO EVIDENCE.   It's as if taken from a science fiction novel.

But Lubab, why are you a shill for it?   You think it's so credible and believable and they 'have their reasons' why is that?   Have YOU ever seen any indication or evidence that Mossad is implicated?   If not, why so reactionary to defend nik and chamish about a belief in mossad doing 9/11?   You seem to want to say well, if they believe it there has to be a good reason, you're just not looking at the reason or the evidence KWR.   If that's so, you can make that argument about EVERY insane and incorrect theory in the world and then nothing can ever possibly be wrong as long as one person out there believes it - he has his reasons.

It's unfortunate to have to make this comparison but it's a valid one:   The way that the 9/11 truthers dream up their conclusions in complete contradiction to overwhelming evidence and fact, in the face of countless sources proving them wrong, is very much like the holocaust deniers who ALSO contradict all known reality and magnify some bizarre point here and a complaint there to weave some huge story only to suit their PRECONCEIVED notion that it didn't occur.  The same is done by the 9/11 truthers to fit the preconceived notion that the govt did it.

Lubab, bring every argument in the book about how evil and Jew-hating the administration is, from condi to bush to  all the rest trying to carve up Israel.   I don't deny that.   They are sick.   But you cannot then just jump to the conclusion that Well, you see, since they are so bad, they did 9/11.   No, this contradicts the evidence.

I would love to discuss evidence with you but it's not allowed here. You are allowed to bash and mock my views and I can't respond with evidence.

That's the new rule.

But without getting into the details of the debate I will just say that it's a complete joke to compare this to holocoust denial.

You may not be aware but I can point you to some internet debates that have been raging for 9 months and countless pages(and counting) between some very knowledgeable engineers, physicists, scientists about issues like what could've caused Building #7 to collapse like that, whether a below average pilot could've made a turn like that, whether those kinds of planes used could've even reached those speeds etc. 

It's not like there is one video and then there's an article debunking it and that's the end of it...there are many many issues here with videos about each one and then videos debunking the debunking and then videos that debunk the debunking of the debunking  and this has been going back and forth for years now and I've been watching the debates. They're not arguing about Jews or Mossad, they're just arguing about the science of it and whether it makes sense.

That's why I'm still on the fence on the issue.  Because there are people who know a heck of a lot more about science physics, building construction, demolition and piloting on BOTH sides of the issues. It's very natural to look for a resolution to this kind of historic issue.

Google: Pilots for 9-11 Truth
Google: Architects and Engineers for 9-11 truth
Google: Scholars for 9-11 truth

Read what they say. These are real pilots, engineers, scholars and architects who have doubts about the official story.

You will see this debate is not as you think it is. It's got a lot of very intelligent people on both sides, though you may have chosen not to give the other side a fair chance...these facts remain.