Author Topic: Another Bulldozer Attack in Jerusalem: 23 Wounded  (Read 5968 times)

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Another Bulldozer Attack in Jerusalem: 23 Wounded
« on: July 22, 2008, 07:28:33 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/126925

Another Bulldozer Attack in Jerusalem: Five Wounded

by Hillel Fendel

(IsraelNN.com) For the second time in three weeks, an Arab commandeered a bulldozer to commit a terrorist attack in Jerusalem. He wounded five before being shot and killed.

The terrorist began his attempt to murder Jews on King David St. near the Yemin Moshe neighborhood.  He took a tractor from a construction site, and began plowing into vehicles along the street, hitting two cars and a bus. When he reached the intersection of Keren HaYesod St., a citizen and Border Guard policeman shot and killed him.

Less than three weeks ago, an Arab from eastern Jerusalem killed three people in a similar attack before he was himself killed by a heroic yeshiva student/soldier.

Of the five injured, one is reported in moderate condition, and the others have light injuries.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Another Bulldozer Attack in Jerusalem: 23 Wounded
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 07:34:16 AM »
when one gives an idea to murder and injure and destory, the rest follow...

Time to make an example and strip this arabs of their citizenship as well as their jobs starting with construction..and let them complain...and let the next one think about how if he tries to harm Jews from a lucky secure job he has, that he think twice of hurting opportunities (which they dont' deserve) to work in Israel rather than work at nothing in other Arab countries.

But here's the tragedy of it all...these Arab Muslims dont' have brains..therefore, they don't think.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 07:48:37 AM »
THEY MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 09:13:04 AM »
Again it's left to National Religous to rid the world of this vermin rat. Last time it was a national religous soldier on leave this time a farmer and teacher from the Hebron hills Death to moslems O0 O0 O0

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/150310 

Citizen Who Shot Terrorist was Reserve Officer, Teacher

(IsraelNN.com) The citizen who shot the tractor terrorist in Jerusalem Tuesday afternoon has been identified as 56-year-old Asa Asael, a reservist who is a commanding officer. Asael lives in the community of Susia, the second Jewish town to be established in the southern Hevron Hills since the ancient Jewish Susia ceased to exist around the sixth century. A Border Patrol policeman also shot at the terrorist, who was killed.

Asael owns and operates a vineyard and teaches Bible studies in the Kiryat Arba High School Yeshiva.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 09:19:56 AM »
Again it's left to National Religous to rid the world of this vermin rat. Last time it was a national religous soldier on leave this time a farmer and teacher from the Hebron hills Death to moslems O0 O0 O0

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/150310 

Citizen Who Shot Terrorist was Reserve Officer, Teacher

(IsraelNN.com) The citizen who shot the tractor terrorist in Jerusalem Tuesday afternoon has been identified as 56-year-old Asa Asael, a reservist who is a commanding officer. Asael lives in the community of Susia, the second Jewish town to be established in the southern Hevron Hills since the ancient Jewish Susia ceased to exist around the sixth century. A Border Patrol policeman also shot at the terrorist, who was killed.

Asael owns and operates a vineyard and teaches Bible studies in the Kiryat Arba High School Yeshiva.

G-d bless this individual for coming to the call of duty. If a person saw a rabid dog in the streets the correct thing would be to destroy the dog before it could cause harm. Its the same here. Its just to bad that innocents always have to loose their lives before animals like this can be taken out.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 09:41:43 AM »
KICK the Arabs OUT!!

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 10:07:52 AM »

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 10:33:09 AM »
If this was to happen in San Francisco, the hero would have been arrested for having an illegal gun, civil rights abuse, conviction of a hate crime (for some reason anti-muslim always = rascism??). They would want to know why he didn't try to talk through the individual's issues and concerns as he ran people down with a bulldozer.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 10:58:51 AM »
You got to be kidding me
When will the Israelis wake up

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 12:14:14 PM »
If this was to happen in San Francisco, the hero would have been arrested for having an illegal gun, civil rights abuse, conviction of a hate crime (for some reason anti-muslim always = rascism??). They would want to know why he didn't try to talk through the individual's issues and concerns as he ran people down with a bulldozer.
This happens quite a bit in Israel too. Remember Amir Popper?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2008, 12:35:40 PM »
when one gives an idea to murder and injure and destory, the rest follow...

Time to make an example and strip this arabs of their citizenship as well as their jobs starting with construction..and let them complain...and let the next one think about how if he tries to harm Jews from a lucky secure job he has, that he think twice of hurting opportunities (which they dont' deserve) to work in Israel rather than work at nothing in other Arab countries.

But here's the tragedy of it all...these Arab Muslims dont' have brains..therefore, they don't think.

They are real quranimals, which are directed by their instincts and not like normal people by sanity and reason.

You can't control them so there is only one solution, like Judeanoncapta said: They must go!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2008, 12:41:48 PM »
This is starting to get rediculous, I think Israel needs to start bulldozing some terrorist homes.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2008, 12:44:12 PM »
This is starting to get rediculous, I think Israel needs to start bulldozing some terrorist homes.

They should bulldoze a couple of mosques while the mussies are in there "praying"

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2008, 02:02:34 PM »
"They must go!" ?

Apparently the latest attack was not enough. And the attacks that will follow, will not be enough.  >:(

Smart people learn from their mistakes and prevent them from reoccurring ...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 06:04:51 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2008, 02:31:35 PM »
They do not deserve to be there, throw these insects out
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 05:01:34 PM »
What are they doing there in the first place? The Israeli Government should strip them of their citizenship immediately!!!!!!!!! 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2008, 06:09:05 PM »

I think we're way past ridiculous, past tiresome, past obscene even.  What is so difficult about expelling them?  Really.  What is so hard about it?  Just ship them out.  Who cares what congoleeza rice would say?  Just do it and get it over with, or this insane situation will continue.

You know, Rabbi Kahane said sarcastically, "every time an arab kills a Jew he was automatically crazy".  Does anyone really believe that these slimes acted on their own?  Get rid of them.  All of them.  NOW!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 05:58:47 PM by zachor_ve_kavod »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2008, 06:15:17 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/126925

Another Bulldozer Attack in Jerusalem: 23 Wounded

by Hillel Fendel

(IsraelNN.com) For the second time in three weeks, an Arab commandeered a bulldozer to commit a terrorist attack in Jerusalem. He wounded several people before being shot and killed.

The terrorist began his attempt to murder Jews on King David St. near the Yemin Moshe neighborhood.  He took a tractor from a construction site, and began plowing into vehicles along the street, hitting at least three cars - one of which he completely overturned - and a bus. One driver was able to escape from his car even though the tractor plowed it into a bus stop. When the terrorist reached the intersection of Keren HaYesod St., a citizen and Border Guard policeman shot and killed him.  The entire incident was over very quickly, eyewitnesses said

Less than three weeks ago, an Arab from eastern Jerusalem killed three people in a similar attack before he was himself killed by a heroic yeshiva student/soldier. The tractor used in today's attack was smaller than the one used in the previous one.

Of the 23 injured, one is reported in moderate condition - apparently with an amputated leg - and the others have light injuries or are suffering from trauma.  Among them are a woman and her nine-month-old baby son.

Gag-Order on Terrorist's Name
The dead tractor terrorist was an Israeli citizen, living in Um Tuba, a south-eastern Jerusalem Arab neighborhood not far from Sur Baher.  His name was publicized over the radio, and minutes later, a gag order prohibiting it from being disseminated was publicized - apparently because of his family connections with a an orange-bearded Hamas legislator who has been jailed for involvement in terrorism.

Moshe Feiglin, leader of the Likud's Manhigut Yehudit faction, was an eyewitness to the attack. He told Voice of Israel Radio that his first impression of the attack was the tractor-shovel attempting to drop down upon a passerby. "At first I thought it was some kind of accident, but very quickly we realized that it was an attack.  Thank G-d, it ended very quickly, because of the alertness of passersby who shot him - I saw a man I know from the southern Judea community of Susia, but he was the first one to shoot the terrorist, and then the Border Guard policeman came and finished the story."

The man who first shot the terrorist was later announced to be Yaki Asael, 56, father of eight, from Susia.

"We have long called for a policy of not hiring Arabs in construction," said Shifra Hoffman of Victims of Arab Terror.  "We hold the government guilty of this attack for not implementing this policy."
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2008, 06:20:41 PM »

And their cities. How about this is An Arab commits an act of Terriorsm their entire hometown is destroyed and named after the Jews that he killed.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2008, 07:37:52 PM »

And their cities. How about this is An Arab commits an act of Terriorsm their entire hometown is destroyed and named after the Jews that he killed.

I have an idea. Why don't we 'invade' their countries and do exactly the same thing they do?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2008, 01:54:35 AM »
AGAIN ???? WHAT THE HELL WRONG WITH THEM ?????
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2008, 05:17:14 PM »
AGAIN ???? WHAT THE HELL WRONG WITH THEM ?????

They are muslim
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008, 06:59:50 PM »
Some lovely antisemites are having fun in the comment section of this Liveleak video of the accursed Bulldozer terrorist getting his head popped.

I hope more come over there and post like I have posted:

muman613:
Arabs have no business being in Israel. This is the Jewish nation and if Arabs think it is ok to kill Jews, they must be removed back to the nations they come from, more specifically Syria, Lebanon, or Saudi Arabia. There are 22 Arab counties in the world and only ONE Jewish nation. Arabs please go home... Get out of Israel before it is too late.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14