Author Topic: White Nationalism and Jewish Nationalism  (Read 14079 times)

Offline vikram

• New JTFer
White Nationalism and Jewish Nationalism
« on: July 22, 2008, 02:45:47 PM »
Hi my Jewish friends.  I agree with a lot of what I read on here, but I used to visit some "White Nationalist" websites like StørmFrønt that are very anti-Jewish and I want to know what you think of them.  I know you agree with some of their ideas (i.e. against race mixing of Jews with other groups, just like they're against race mixing of Whites with other groups) but at the same time you despise their anti-Semitism (I do too).  So on what other issues do you agree and disagree?  What do you think about immigration, for example?  Obviously, everyone in America is the descendent of immigrants, some more recent than others (Mostly WASPs first, then other whites, various other groups, and of course my parents who are from India).  And what do you think about immigration to Israel?  These are some of the things I want to know, although if you have any other ideas of what I should know then please tell me.  Thanks!

Vikram

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: White Nationalism and Jewish Nationalism
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 02:48:56 PM »
I'm not sure if there is a such thing as Jewish nationalism, perhaps right wing ideaology that adheres to a Jewish state.

America was founded by whites for whites, Chinese were brought in as cheap labor for the railroads/coal mines, blacks were used for the agriculture (which was a big mistake in my opinion), and picking the cotton.

There is also evidence of Vikings having been here long before the native Americans.

Since I consider the majority of Jews white, I still seek a majority white America.

Offline vikram

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 02:58:35 PM »
I'm not sure if there is a such thing as Jewish nationalism, perhaps right wing ideaology that adheres to a Jewish state.

America was founded by whites for whites, Chinese were brought in as cheap labor for the railroads/coal mines, blacks were used for the agriculture (which was a big mistake in my opinion), and picking the cotton.

There is also evidence of Vikings having been here long before the native Americans.

Since I consider the majority of Jews white, I still seek a majority white America.

Agreed on the blacks for agriculture...what were they thinking? (or were they?)

As far as a majority white America, I'm all for it, although I did not realize that Vikings came here before Native Americans.

Then what do you think of people who say Jews are not white?  On white nationalist boards they are always saying Jews are a mix of Middle Eastern Semitic and White, and therefore they are not pure whites and don't belong in America or any White countries.  Also they are always pointing out how Jewish liberals are always pro-immigration and undermining White unity.  What do you think?

Vikram

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 03:04:34 PM »
First off, there are plenty of ethno-masochistic white liberals.  So it's not just liberal Jews. 

Also, the people at StørmFrønt dislike blacks and people of other races because of the color of their skin.  Or they say that other races have lower IQ's than whites.  Chaim Ben Pesach doesn't believe in any of that.  He, and most of us believe that black and Hispanic cultures are by and large evil in that they don't value education or a solid family, and instead promote illegitimacy, delinquency and violence. 

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 03:12:02 PM »
First off, there are plenty of ethno-masochistic white liberals.  So it's not just liberal Jews. 

Also, the people at StørmFrønt dislike blacks and people of other races because of the color of their skin.  Or they say that other races have lower IQ's than whites.  Chaim Ben Pesach doesn't believe in any of that.  He, and most of us believe that black and Hispanic cultures are by and large evil in that they don't value education or a solid family, and instead promote illegitimacy, delinquency and violence. 

Yes this is a good answer. We are as righteous as we try to be.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 03:14:16 PM »
Everyone is welcome in America (and JTF) if they are righteous, good people.  Chaim has said he would not want to see Indians and Asians sent away from America as they work towards a better country.  It all depends on culture.  Black America has some righteous people like Alan Keyes but the culture is, or at least has become, evil. Certain Immigration is bad for America and the white majority should not be broken as being a minority is never a good situation to be in.  Muslims immigration should be outlawed and all Americans should be required to take a loyaty oath or lose thier citizenship.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 03:16:27 PM »
Also, there are quite a few white nationalists who support Obama because they believe he'll be bad for the Jews. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 03:18:31 PM »
I dont think we share anything with the Nazi racists. I have nothing against any race of people. My problem stems from accepted cultures withing races. I strongly despise the african american culture of gangsterism in the inner cities and the glorification of it in the media. But I also appreciate other forms of music from African Americans including Blues, Rock, and Reggae. Several members of my congregation are african americans and in my eyes they are righteous Jews. I also live amongst several hard working latinos and I have no problem as long as they come here legally. To me this is not an issue of race, but of culture. Jews come from all kinds of ethnic backgrounds. There are African Jews, Chinese Jews, European Jews, Russian Jews, etc. etc.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 03:19:28 PM »
Also, there are quite a few white nationalists who support Obama because they believe he'll be bad for the Jews. 

Yes I am not surprised. In my country, they do this regulary.

They beg for money and bank accounts from Achmadinedschads Iran.

To hurt the Jews they will sacrifice themselves and their families to the quranimals. This is the ultimative self-hate.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 03:21:16 PM »
I dont consider Jews to be white. Traditional Jews are believed to be descended from Semitic races which are most certainly not white like caucasians {whitey ;)} .
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2008, 03:23:49 PM »
Let's clarify a few things first:

"white" nationalism is nationalism for those with the genetics of white skin

Jewish "nationalism" describes Jews as a religion to stick with Jews.

Genetics is something one is born with.  To say one is genetically "inferior" or "superior" because of skin color, eye color, hair color is true racism.  There is no superiority in any genetics.  Only physical attraction and nothing more.

Judaism is NOT a race. It is a religion/culture.  Someone who is truely Jewish has a Jewish mother and can be any genetics..Tall, short, skinny, fat, blue eye, brown eye, black hair, blonde hair, negroid, caucesoid, mongoloid...A Jew is a Jew.  And if someone truely wants to convert and do it properly, it doesn't matter what background they came from racially or genetically or even culturally.

So to sum it up.  StørmFrønt is a racist white nationalistic nazi KKK movement.  THey are racists of the worst kind..Just as bad as the Black Panthers et al.

As far as Jews marrying Jews...that's what our religion prescribes.  It's not for genetic reasons..it's for religious reasons and cultural reasons.

If a white person wants to marry another white person of the same religion and doesn't prefer a black person, it doesn't make him a racist.  It might simply mean that he's attracted to white skin and not black skin...big deal.  But if someone says, "I won't marry a black person because they are racially inferior," then that's racism.  If someone says, "i don't want to marry a black person because I disagree with African/Black American culture," that's not racism.  

JTF is a movement which judges solely on what it considers evil behavior, evil culture, evil religion, and evil ideology irregardless of the race of the person.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2008, 03:24:47 PM »
I dont consider Jews to be white. Traditional Jews are believed to be descended from Semitic races which are most certainly not white like caucasians {whitey Wink}

I don't know about that Muman613.  On my mother's side of the family, I have quite a few fair haired, blue eyed relatives.  

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2008, 03:33:08 PM »
Well not in my family... not a single blonde in the bunch {well maybe if they dyed their hair}. But as I have said in other threads, Jews come from all different backgrounds and there is no single characteristic which defines us. True, there are blondes , redheads, blue eyes, etc. But I have always noticed that my skin is not quite WHITE like caucasians.

muman613

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2008, 03:33:54 PM »

Agreed on the blacks for agriculture...what were they thinking? (or were they?)

As far as a majority white America, I'm all for it, although I did not realize that Vikings came here before Native Americans.

Then what do you think of people who say Jews are not white?  On white nationalist boards they are always saying Jews are a mix of Middle Eastern Semitic and White, and therefore they are not pure whites and don't belong in America or any White countries.  Also they are always pointing out how Jewish liberals are always pro-immigration and undermining White unity.  What do you think?

Vikram

I am against a White majority in American because White people can choose to follow degenerate cultures and ideologies.  Rather, I believe in an American filled with righteous people white or nonwhite!!!!!

White means nothing to me..Black means nothing to me. Purple means nothing to me.  Tan means nothing to me.  Righteous means A LOT to me...and it should mean a lot to you irregardless of the color.  Righteous cultures and ideologies shoudl mean a lot even if it comes from a black person..and you should hate evil white people as much as you should hate evil black people...

So enough of this race baiting garbage..we dont' care for superior races and white groupings or black groupings!  We want righteous people to stick together against evil people.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline vikram

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2008, 03:35:23 PM »
Okay, I understand now...thanks for the responses :)

Vikram

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 03:43:56 PM »
There is a tiny fringe minority of Jews, probably less then .005% (one-half of one percent), i.e. the two main splinter organizations (Voice of Judea and Revava) and some of the lunatic cults of Judaism (i.e. Satmarism) who are supremacist [censored]. They hate all Gentiles and all Jews who do not subscribe to their own elitist, exclusivist mentalities. If I am not mistaken, the Satmar and their offshoots the NK actually define all non-Satmar/NK Jews as goyim.

I even understand that a few Satmar have been known to indulge in immorality with shiksas and then justify it by claiming that since the women were goy, their indiscretions do not count since they were not actually involved with a human being.

Like all so-called "supremacists", such as the "white nationalists" who are voting for Obama in order to stick it to Jews (who, by and large, are white), these fools are complete hypocrites. They love to rattle the saber and beat their chests with idle talk of saving Israel, but they are really only out to try to destroy real Jewish nationalists they are jealous of (i.e. HaYamin HaAmiti). They hate JTF and Chaim more than they hate Arabs and Nazis, and as we all know, one of their organizations actually befriended and worked with known Nazis for a while.  >:( ::)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2008, 04:02:35 PM »
Well not in my family... not a single blonde in the bunch {well maybe if they dyed their hair}. But as I have said in other threads, Jews come from all different backgrounds and there is no single characteristic which defines us. True, there are blondes , redheads, blue eyes, etc. But I have always noticed that my skin is not quite WHITE like caucasians.

muman613

"Olive Skin" is still white, much like southern italians, morrocans, algerians, some romanians and serbs have a darker complexian and greeks, this is all mediterranean background. It's still Caucasoid but darker complexion. Look at the Lebanese and Syrians for example, they look white. Arabs colonized the area and bastardized the races.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2008, 04:42:44 PM »
I dont consider Jews to be white. Traditional Jews are believed to be descended from Semitic races which are most certainly not white like caucasians {whitey ;)} .
And do tell me--what is this supposed to mean?

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2008, 04:52:14 PM »
There is a tiny fringe minority of Jews, probably less then .005% (one-half of one percent), i.e. the two main splinter organizations (Voice of Judea and Revava) and some of the lunatic cults of Judaism (i.e. Satmarism) who are supremacist schmucks. They hate all Gentiles and all Jews who do not subscribe to their own elitist, exclusivist mentalities. If I am not mistaken, the Satmar and their offshoots the NK actually define all non-Satmar/NK Jews as goyim.

I even understand that a few Satmar have been known to indulge in immorality with shiksas and then justify it by claiming that since the women were goy, their indiscretions do not count since they were not actually involved with a human being.

Like all so-called "supremacists", such as the "white nationalists" who are voting for Obama in order to stick it to Jews (who, by and large, are white), these fools are complete hypocrites. They love to rattle the saber and beat their chests with idle talk of saving Israel, but they are really only out to try to destroy real Jewish nationalists they are jealous of (i.e. HaYamin HaAmiti). They hate JTF and Chaim more than they hate Arabs and Nazis, and as we all know, one of their organizations actually befriended and worked with known Nazis for a while.  >:( ::)

Please nobody make judgements agains't Jews from something that this goy rants. (and what im saying is not inappropriate)
 (End of discussion)!
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2008, 05:16:16 PM »
Hi my Jewish friends.  I agree with a lot of what I read on here, but I used to visit some "White Nationalist" websites like StørmFrønt that are very anti-Jewish and I want to know what you think of them.  I know you agree with some of their ideas (i.e. against race mixing of Jews with other groups, just like they're against race mixing of Whites with other groups) but at the same time you despise their anti-Semitism (I do too).  So on what other issues do you agree and disagree?  What do you think about immigration, for example?  Obviously, everyone in America is the descendent of immigrants, some more recent than others (Mostly WASPs first, then other whites, various other groups, and of course my parents who are from India).  And what do you think about immigration to Israel?  These are some of the things I want to know, although if you have any other ideas of what I should know then please tell me.  Thanks!

Vikram

Firstly.. Im glad to see you here.   Anyone who has a small trace of goodness and patriotism can be rescued from so-called white nationalism (IE German National Socialism)

American Naitonalism IS NOT white nationalism.  The two are NOT THE SAME.   American Nationalism can also include Hispanics who have no allegiance to their hispanic country of origin, and the same goes for Asians.  Most importanly... American Nationalism can even include American Indians as they were here before the founding fathers and their culture has contributed to our culture.

This is a far cry from BLACK nationalism which hates America and hates Judeo-Christianity... and WHITE naitonalism which unfortunately is still modeled after German National Socialism which is ANTI-american at its core.. and HATES Judeo-Christianity... and wishes to replace it with German Paganism.

So WHITE NATIONALISM in its current form, IS ANTI-American and ANTI-American Nationalism.  I can prove this to you beyond a reasonable doubt... but it should be pretty obvious.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2008, 06:28:11 PM »

Genetics is something one is born with.  To say one is genetically "inferior" or "superior" because of skin color, eye color, hair color is true racism.  There is no superiority in any genetics.  Only physical attraction and nothing more.

Judaism is NOT a race. It is a religion/culture.  Someone who is truely Jewish has a Jewish mother and can be any genetics..Tall, short, skinny, fat, blue eye, brown eye, black hair, blonde hair, negroid, caucesoid, mongoloid...A Jew is a Jew.  And if someone truely wants to convert and do it properly, it doesn't matter what background they came from racially or genetically or even culturally.

So to sum it up.  StørmFrønt is a racist white nationalistic nazi KKK movement.  THey are racists of the worst kind..Just as bad as the Black Panthers et al.

As far as Jews marrying Jews...that's what our religion prescribes.  It's not for genetic reasons..it's for religious reasons and cultural reasons.

If a white person wants to marry another white person of the same religion and doesn't prefer a black person, it doesn't make him a racist.  It might simply mean that he's attracted to white skin and not black skin...big deal.  But if someone says, "I won't marry a black person because they are racially inferior," then that's racism.  If someone says, "i don't want to marry a black person because I disagree with African/Black American culture," that's not racism.  

JTF is a movement which judges solely on what it considers evil behavior, evil culture, evil religion, and evil ideology irregardless of the race of the person.

Thank you Dr. Dan. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2008, 06:31:18 PM »

Thank you Dr. Dan. 

really I can't stand the lunecy of some people...what does white nationalism have anything to do wtih JTF?  This is how we got people like Tina and Kelly amongst many others on this forum. We have nothing to do with so called white nationalism..it is an heinous as black nationalism and yellow nationalism and tan nationalism...No decent person a part of JTF should have any sympathies with those freaks on any of those race nationalistic camps...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2008, 07:42:40 PM »
Please nobody make judgements agains't Jews from something that this goy rants. (and what im saying is not inappropriate)
 (End of discussion)!
Gee... I wonder why you would be so personally offended by what I wrote. Hmmm...  ::) ;D

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2008, 07:52:57 PM »
Allies!!! O0
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2008, 07:59:41 PM »
cf didn't you promise to take a break from the forum?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/