Author Topic: chassidim almost lynch 2 arabs  (Read 4401 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
chassidim almost lynch 2 arabs
« on: July 22, 2008, 04:53:56 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1215331061642&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Several hours after the terror attack in Jerusalem, ultra-orthodox Jews attempted to lynch two Palestinians, Army Radio reported.

Haredim gather in Mea She'arim. [photo unrelated to story]
Photo: AP

Slideshow: Pictures of the week The incident occurred in the Makor Baruch neighborhood, known for its unlikely mix of religious study institutions and orthodox residents, and stores selling construction materials and power tools, carpentries, and other such outlets which draw many Arab shoppers and employees.

According to eye witnesses, two battered and bleeding Palestinians barged into the yard of a family sitting Shiva [the Jewish week of mourning], followed by a raging mob.

The family in the house protected the Palestinians and repelled the mob, which was comprised of furious yeshiva students.

A member of the family said yeshiva students yelled at him from the balcony of the yeshiva, overlooking the house, calling to "kill Jews who protect Arabs."

The two east Jerusalem residents were taken to Hadassah Hospital in Jerusalem for treatment.

The family that protected them remained mostly unscathed but one of its members was also attacked. "They would have killed me if they could," he said. The two men had told him the altercation began after an argument they had with a store owner drew some bystanders who within minutes intervened and started beating the Arabs.

Waiting for the fury to subside, the man and his son led the Arabs to an alleyway so that they could escape.

But then, the man recounted, hundreds of yeshiva students stormed after the two, beating them "to a pulp," the man said. Protecting them with his own body, he was confronted by two haredi men, one of whom was brandishing a 20 centimeter-long knife.

He was wounded in his abdomen, at which point the crowd began to disperse and large police forces arrived.

"All hell broke loose. After the terror attack, the public's blood boiled, and people became hot-headed, insane. These people that call themselves religious almost killed me and the two Palestinians. I was raised to defend any person. Luckily for me, I'm strong, but [if I would be stabbed] one centimeter above or below, and this would become a murder," the man said.

Rabbi Yitzhak Bazri, of the David Bazri yeshiva nearby, said the mob did not come from his yeshiva. "We only have older students, and the attackers were young," he said.

"This is a grave incident; no one should hurt innocents, Arabs or Jews. It's against halacha [Jewish law]. I hope they find the assailants and put them to trial," he said in condemnation of the incident.

Why would a Jew save pigs?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: chassidim almost lynch 2 arabs
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 05:04:41 PM »
I think the people of Israel have simply enough from the quranimals.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 05:16:20 PM »
I think the people of Israel have simply enough from the quranimals.
This is true it's amazing that chassidim did it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 05:19:24 PM »
I don't think people of Israel had just enough.  >:(
"Kill Jews who protect Arabs" - sounds like a good action plan to me.  O0
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 06:17:35 PM »
This goes to  show that there are plenty of people on our side who are not shy about viciousness and that's good.  Too many Jews are endowed with the mercy of fools.  It bothers me to hear Jews inciting violence upon other Jews.  I don't want to see Jews fighting Jews ever.  That to me is the worst outcome imaginable.  What's the solution?  Transfer these arab nazis out and then Jews will not have to take sides against each other.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 06:34:00 PM »
Re:  "...it's amazing that chassidim did it..."

Not at all...

They're no different than anyone else when it comes to shooting guns at each other and resorting to fisticuffs.

True, they usually conduct themselves thus over intangible matters of metaphysics, but they've long been known to throw stones at secular Israelis violating the Sabbath, or slap young Jewish women boarding their buses.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 06:52:46 PM »
maybe their main pacifism is against a foreign ruling power.

a jewish ruling power, or jews , or arabs not in power,  aren't immune!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 06:58:52 PM »
Mord, I wish you would have ALF lynch a muslim in Queens. I am sure he could detect that they are enemies.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 07:04:57 PM »
We need muslims thrown out once and for all. I wish their was something we could do to instantly make the bolsheviks in Israel allow Chaim in.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 07:14:11 PM »
According to eye witnesses, two battered and bleeding Palestinians barged into the yard of a family sitting Shiva [the Jewish week of mourning], followed by a raging mob.

The family in the house protected the Palestinians and repelled the mob, which was comprised of furious yeshiva students.

A member of the family said yeshiva students yelled at him from the balcony of the yeshiva, overlooking the house, calling to "kill Jews who protect Arabs."
What the F is wrong with Israelis?  :o >:(

I won't go on and on here, as I told Chaim that I would not persist in making inflammatory attacks against Israelis as a whole, but I can promise you all that this mentality is far from rare in Israel.

Nor will I say what I think should happen to this kapo family.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2008, 07:20:51 PM »
Those Kappos need to be executed in public. Also, if you read the jpost article, they mentioned a rabbi who said the charedim should be on trial for attacking the muzzies. He too should be killed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2008, 07:24:28 PM »
I wish I could say that beasts like that are the exception, but they aren't.

Israel has been very thoroughly and effectively trained by its Bolshevik overlords to respect Arab life over and above its own.

I am not surprised that a rabbi is defending the A-rats. I seem to recall that another rabbi, of Arab descent, once said something about sparing Arab life whenever possible and about Arafat being a friend that Israel can work with.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2008, 07:27:20 PM »
"It's the world in a ruffle"- Harry Inglo.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2008, 12:59:25 AM »
I wish I could say that beasts like that are the exception, but they aren't.

Israel has been very thoroughly and effectively trained by its Bolshevik overlords to respect Arab life over and above its own.

I am not surprised that a rabbi is defending the A-rats. I seem to recall that another rabbi, of Arab descent, once said something about sparing Arab life whenever possible and about Arafat being a friend that Israel can work with.

I believe that he was a neturei karta rabbi. No other "Rabbi" would say that Arafat was a friend. Yimach shmo to that rabbi.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2008, 01:03:50 AM »
I myself don't know that I would go that far, but it is a Chilul Hashem for any rabbi to defend Arabs under any circumstances. Average Jews might be ignorant and brainwashed, but a rabbi is an educated scholar and should know better.  >:(

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2008, 03:48:14 AM »
See, if people really had enough, this pig who saved these two nazis would be in hiding with his whole family. I bet you that he is nice a comfortable whtout a fear in the world! Imagine what would have happened to muslim imam if he had done the same.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2008, 04:28:19 AM »
maybe their main pacifism is against a foreign ruling power.

a jewish ruling power, or jews , or arabs not in power,  aren't immune!

It's a lot different to be a chassid in galut speaking theoretically about zionism this or nonzionism that.   It is another thing entirely to actually have to live with the arabs and their attacks in Israel.   I'm happy to see these chassidim are so normal that they wanted to fight back against their enemies.   Their minds are not twisted by liberalism.   This is promising.

My only question is, I bet the two arabs did something to provoke a mob response.  You don't see Jews going around trying to lynch arabs.   I bet they did something.  The only person quoted in the article is the guy who defended them, and all he says is what the Arabs told him - something about a dispute with a shop keeper that caused a mob to attack..... right.........    let's hear the other side of the story, i bet the arabs tried to kill somebody first or expressed solidarity with the bulldozer terrorist....

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2008, 11:31:01 AM »
See, if people really had enough, this pig who saved these two nazis would be in hiding with his whole family. I bet you that he is nice a comfortable whtout a fear in the world! Imagine what would have happened to muslim imam if he had done the same.
Like I said, the people who saved these animals are kapos, and should be treated as such. I don't need to say what that would be like--most of you know me and can use your imaginations.