Author Topic: FOR My New Brother and Friend on this forum: Muman613 **==  (Read 918 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
FOR My New Brother and Friend on this forum: Muman613 **==
« on: July 22, 2008, 10:44:28 PM »
  Muman613.. I KNOW your heart, and YOU ARE GOOD. This is just a new forum, for you.  You are a FUN person to chat with in paltalk, and have MASSIVE LOVE for your Jewish brothers and sisters, here in the USA, and in Israel-.
  I LOVE THE WAY you fought off those nazi PIGS last night too! You told that pig off- in EXCELLENT Hebrew- and I didnt understand ONE word ..lol  - BUT, it was GREAT!!!!! I have NO DOUBT that you WILL find MANY friends here, most of them being Jewish, and with time, the Chirstian members on the forum, will all see your heart- because I have witnessed how you already helped calm a person here- which was BEYOND admirable.  They just dont know you yet. They will love and respect you, because the N.T. commands Christians to do so. I AM GLAD that you are here, and your LOVE for America is WONDERFUL- You are just new- is all. SHALOM AND THANK YOU for joining the JTF- I AM SURE Chaim agrees 100%, Muman- ((((((I Love you))))))

Your sister, Paulette Anne 
PS- and David ben Moshe thinks you re GREAT!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: FOR My New Brother and Friend on this forum: Muman613 **==
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 10:47:48 PM »
Thank you Paulette. Your kindness is very great.

I will take this opportunity to apologize to those who I have not apologized to. I am a man who seeks peace and pursues it. There are times I get angry and say things I dont mean, but I will always accept the truth. I really share most readers hopes and dreams for the future of America and Israel and all things Jewish.

Thank you,
muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 10:51:24 PM »
I also believe you dont worry. Dont let anyone intimidate you. If you have something to say (that is true) then say it, expecially on your own blogg! If the other guy is offended, then that is his problem.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 11:57:33 PM »
Muman613, you did a great job helping me with Nikmatdam. 

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 01:02:09 AM »
Muman613, you did a great job helping me with Nikmatdam. 

He sure did, Lisa, that is EXACTLY what I was referring to-
 He is FAB. AND, he IS OUR Brother- and SHOULD be treated accordingly.  Muman, I have had to apologize too, I have deleted posts even, so that I would not come across as offensive, but simply put- YOU ARE TOPS. And I personally believe a GREAT asset;) :) O0  Dont EVER kid yourself, YOU ARE NEEDED. BIGTIME.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates