Author Topic: Anti-Semetic Remarks go unpunished and unreported  (Read 3387 times)

Offline MR VSS

• New JTFer
Anti-Semetic Remarks go unpunished and unreported
« on: January 28, 2007, 10:23:59 PM »
A ESPN (Disney owned) sportscaster named Sean Salisbury made the below remark as reported in the New York Post

Salisbury, in his rapid-fire delivery, was talking about Peyton Manning's performance in the AFC Championship Game, when he said a word that sounded like "Jew," but could have just been a slip of the tongue. It also is unclear if there was any malicious intent.

"We'll nip, we'll tuck, we'll go, we'll punch, we'll 'Jew,' " said Salisbury Monday on "NFL Live."

"We'll do it all. Peyton made the plays when it mattered and nickeled and dimed them all through the second half."

The tape is available on the internet and it obvious he said "jew"'.  "Chew" does not fit into the subject matter.

This is the same Disney company that fired Rush Limbaugh just for making a controversial observation about a African-American athlete.  However Salisbury's blatant anti-semetic remark is totally unpunished by the politically correct Disney company lead by self hating Jews and is virtually unreported by the leftest media.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Anti-Semetic Remarks go unpunished and unreported
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 10:28:14 PM »
Why is that antisemitic?
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 03:16:23 AM »
Why aren't you banned?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 07:54:11 AM »
Why aren't you banned?

I don't know?  Maybe you have some idea?
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 04:24:26 PM »
Thats not anti-semitic.......

It may be an insult to jews but its no where near anti-semitic...
It isn't as insulting as many remarks made about jews. You never know, chew could be the "new" word used by yobs.....rating "cool" just after what-ever, chaimfan....lol :)

You seriously crack me up, dude, at least you put some effort into your insults.....

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 05:48:19 PM »
Thats not anti-semitic.......

It may be an insult to jews but its no where near anti-semitic...
It isn't as insulting as many remarks made about jews. You never know, chew could be the "new" word used by yobs.....rating "cool" just after what-ever, chaimfan....lol :)

You seriously crack me up, dude, at least you put some effort into your insults.....

It doesn't bother me that Sean Salisbury made an anti-semitic comment. I guess I have thick skin.