Author Topic: Caption this photo  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Caption this photo
« on: July 23, 2008, 03:50:52 PM »

"I promise to do all I can to destroy Israel. Let's shake on it." 

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: Caption this photo
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 03:53:44 PM »
Wow, that says it all! Every Jew should see this.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 03:56:16 PM »
Oh my gosh... >:(
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 04:20:09 PM »
How about "No Country for Infidels"?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 08:15:40 PM »
No real caption needed, but a question: How dumb can liberal American Jews be to elect this terrorist? >:(

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 01:30:11 AM »
No real caption needed, but a question: How dumb can liberal American Jews be to elect this terrorist? >:(

Good point. But in all honesty, we've already seen numerous photographs almost exactly like this one featuring Condosleeza, and her boss Jorge Wahabi. We've seen numerous photos of Smolmert with his butt buddy Abu Mazen.

And although McCain refused to meet with the scumbag Mazen, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if one day they're photographed smiling together too.

What's really striking in this photo is Osama Hussein's glee to be photographed with the holocaust denying, terrorist piece of excrement, along with the Paleostinkian flag and portrait of the AIDS victim that is currently rotting in hell.

McCain is no panacea, but one look at this photo reveals precisely why Obama must be denied the White House at all costs.

Offline Kushiel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 04:22:57 AM »
Obama: Do you think the world suspects anything?

Abbas: Shh my jihadi friend, soon you will crush all infidels with Allah, now smile for camera!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 06:04:39 AM »

"I promise to do all I can to destroy Israel. Let's shake on it." 
Your caption just about sums it up. About the only change I would make is " I promise to do all I can to destroy Israel and White America. Let's shake on it. I am becoming more convinced each day that if this animal is elected president what white folks are dealing with in South Africa will pale in comparison to what will develop here in America. Already you can see blacks here in America getting what I like to call Tail up syndrome  since they think that Obama already has it in the bag. This picture needs to be posted on the Jews Against Obama page because no other picture I have seen of Obama has disturbed me as much. Here the dumb Ape is sitting with that rag in his face under a picture of a murdering terrorist homosexual and grinning like he is about to go out on a date with Larry Sinclare. If this does not wake thinking Americans up nothing will >:(
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline islamophobe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 09:43:23 PM »
No, I will not do with you what Arafat did!!! You miss understood me, Mahmud. I said I was biRACIAL. There's a difference. :::D
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 09:45:11 PM by islamophobe »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 12:20:56 AM »
You didn't wash your hands did you, you dirty boy?

Also: You told America you want peace with Israel?
        Yes, and they bought it! Those idiots! :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D