Author Topic: Savages praising Hitler; The Negroes in America are the Jews sworn enemy  (Read 3615 times)

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
Will these dumb liberal shmuck Jews finally get it?
all their butt kissing and money throwing at the negroes will not change anything. The Negroe is consumed with jealousy and hatred of the Jew.

I found this video to be an eye opener.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 09:18:14 PM by habiru »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: The Negroe is the Jews' sworn enemy
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 08:56:32 PM »
The Negro is also the most antisemitic group in America: 

36 percent of African-Americans hold strong antisemitic beliefs, four times more than the 9 percent for whites".  (2005 ADL poll)

I wonder how StørmFrønt views this??

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 09:08:48 PM »
this is a video of that black preacher group, maybe the racist so-called black israelites, who think they are jews, and the true jews..    I saw this video in the past. It's depressing. Not an eye opener. We just see a pathetic left wing jew cry.. It's a shame there was no proper jew there.
Who wants to see that except an anti-semite?

I think the video , a video I saw once on youtube, where jackie mason talks to all the blacks, about black problems, is far more representative.. We see a people so so materialistic and greedy, even their moderates are materialistic and greedy and obsessed with power. And the rif raf, the majourity of the audience, is overcome with jealousy and anti-semitism (because jews to them are whiter than white).
They are aweful..  I must say we don't have anywhere near that problem in britain.
They do badly, but we don't have real black-jewish issues, we are really completely separate, miles apart physically and in life. Most blacks jews do engage with are in the workplace, within a proper office, so not gangsters going absolutely nowhere.  Even their moderates are shouting out how knowledge is power. All they want is power power power.  It's SO sick. I'm so glad they are too stupid to acheive it because they have no morals at all..
Blacks in britain are not as bad as that. Some are gangster types, lots are. Maybe they are vey bad but they have no voice. In america they had such a voice - Farakhan, Jackson, Sharpton(Though sharpton seems a bit more moderate now). In britain we don't have anything like the problems you have, i guess because we don't have this so-called civil rights movement, because there was no slave movement, so no ridiculous reaction to it.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 09:12:40 PM by q_q_ »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 09:13:39 PM »
We were friends? These animals can stay in the jungle for all I care! >:(

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 09:14:52 PM »
Here's another eye opening video.
Warning, this is graphic!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 09:15:33 PM »

what are you talking about "we were friends?" black and jews? what ar eyou talking about.
sarcasm based on the fact that jews supported the civil rights movement in america?
no idea what you're talking about..

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 09:16:51 PM »
Watch how all the savage apes grin in the background. It's obviously not just these cultists that entertain these views.

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 09:19:00 PM »

what are you talking about "we were friends?" black and jews? what ar eyou talking about.
sarcasm based on the fact that jews supported the civil rights movement in america?

It was mostly a one sided friendship where Jews gave millions to the NAACP, the Black Panthers etc.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 09:19:31 PM »

Take it easy. I was thinking your title was the title of the Youtube video. As for the CR Movement, don't include me in that! Those were LIBERAL Jewish dirtbags, I NEVER would have helped that! What good has it done? No offense intended.

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
Kudos!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 09:21:55 PM »

It was mostly a one sided friendship where Jews gave millions to the NAACP, the Black Panthers etc.
My friend please never forget the word liberal. ;) Not all Jews want to to or like helping these animals, I sure don't, and never would!

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2008, 09:25:13 PM »

My friend please never forget the word liberal. ;) Not all Jews want to to or like helping these animals, I sure don't, and never would!

Same here!

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2008, 09:25:52 PM »
The Jewish guy should have just walked away, instead of crying and trying to argue with those animals, all by himself.   I wouldn't want to be caught crying in front of a crowd of people, that's just embarrassing.  The other white guy had the sense to leave.  

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
And even worse, 70,000 people watch him crying on you tube.  Just walk away!! 

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2008, 09:36:23 PM »
The Jewish guy should have just walked away, instead of crying and trying to argue with those animals, all by himself.   I wouldn't want to be caught crying in front of a crowd of people, that's just embarrassing.  The other white guy had the sense to leave. 

couldn't agree with you more. Watch how he pleads with the ape: "but im on your side"...The Jewish kid was extremely pathetic but it's sadly typical of so many Jewish kids who desperately want the blacks to feel kinship with them, pathetic....

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
why do you have to show me these videos. I'm so freak-en aggravated, I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
The original point of the JDL was to fight black anti antisemitism. Jews helped blacks march in the Civil Rights movement in the 1950s and 60s they are ungreatful for the most part. 
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
why do you have to show me these videos. I'm so freak-en aggravated, I won't be able to sleep tonight.

It was a stupid video to be posting without a description.. and without a warning too that it's depressing and aggravating.

I Posted a warning . You should have read it! 

The other video he posted was at least he provided a mediocre warning on it.   A description would have been better.

Don't just trust a poster and watch whatever video they suggest!
sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 10:38:29 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
This video is revolting. This left wing imbecilic Jew was even dressed like one of the baboons and he just doesn't get it!
Most revolting of all is his typical  Galut propensity to weep and lack of self respect. I hate this guy much more than buffoonish baboons.  >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Poor fella. I wish he would of heard one of Chaim's audio really giving it to these bums.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
When will Jews learn?  :(

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
somebody mentioned that he idiot kid should have walked away rather than burst into tears.

it reminds me..

I had a friend in high school had a reputation for being a badaass.  He once told me that whenever somebody upset him alot, he would always hit them and it cheered him up and made him feel better, otherwise there was a risk that he would stand there and cry. He never walked off, and I guess he wasn't good at responding verbally.  So, there are a few options.. 
walk off,
hit them,  or even just push them (can work very well)
respond well/cleverly.   / debate them / yell back at them

I guess in this case, hitting them might not be ideal.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I dont fear them. The other night there was a couple of em trying to pull a scam on the gas station attendant. After I arrived they started yelling at her and confusing her. I guess they settled down when i walked up behind them. I dont go to that station often, but the woman working remembers me. She was so upset she wanted to call the cops on them. I told her through the glass window, "Its gonna get worse if Obama is president..." and shrugged my shoulders.

Once a gangster clan moved into the house next door to me. Thank Hashem I had the guts to confront the bastards. They used to have drug dealers Beamers parked in the way of my driveway. I didnt allow it to become a habit for them to disrespect me. When I got home one night I drove into their driveway, turned my brights on and honked my horn. Three big gorillas were playing cards in the garage. They were like, "Whats up homey?" and the dude walked right up to me. I got out of the car and stood the dude down, his ugly grinning face with gold capped teeth. "Ya feel me?" one asked. I said "[censored] no I don't feel ya!". One dude shouted, "Look out, that dude is crazy!". I replied "Well Ive been known to be pretty crazy too!". They backed down and I told em not to park in my driveway.

Needless to say this ape clan moved out a couple months later. I know Hashem was with me all the time and I didnt fear it in the least.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 02:19:15 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Blacks supported Israel and Jews when it was beneficial to them.  Adam Clayton Powell raised $150,000 for the Irgun and Zora Neal Hurston and others supported the Jewish people before the Civil Rights Era.  The Jews also gave millions to black causes, marched with them and some Jews were killed helping blacks during the Civil Rights Movement.  When blacks got their Civil Rights, they turned right around and blamed the Jews for their failure as a people. They used the Jews to get what they wanted by showing that they too needed rights like the Jews. People like Jackson and Malcolm X and MLK put knives in the backs of the Jewish people by siding with the Palestinians and coming up with Jewish conspiracies.  Instead of looking at how Jews helped during the Civil Rights, the new black leadership looked at the Slavery Days and counted the few Jewish slave owners to make the point that all Jews were involved with this.  Some black leaders were already anti Semites, like Marcus Garvey and the founders of the Nation of Islam.   Jews turned their backs on Jews who didn't like blacks but blacks embraced even the worst anti-Semites.  There are some blacks though who have continued to support Jews and Israel but they are almost all religious people. 

Offline Kushiel

• Junior JTFer
Too bad he didn't break that bastards jaw, I hate seeing pussies like that guy who don't have the guts to properly defend themselves.