Author Topic: Flight in New York forces Islamic prayer on passengers  (Read 1765 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Flight in New York forces Islamic prayer on passengers
« on: July 23, 2008, 10:13:36 PM »
 Email today from the UAC:
This video by the United American Committee shows a recent EgyptAir flight where all passengers, regardless of their religion, are forced to hear an Islamic prayer, and see the text of the prayer and a picture of a mosque on the in-flight video display at the beginning of the flight. The flight was filled with many non-Muslim Americans.

What would the reaction of the left be if American airline companies began starting flights with Christian or Jewish prayers?

Resist the jihad at www.UnitedAmericanCommittee.org

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Flight in New York forces Islamic prayer on passengers
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 10:18:17 PM »
Well I guess that's what they should expect when they fly Egyptair. 

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 10:19:32 PM »
Only El Al for me. The security girls are beautiful.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 10:58:47 PM »
There is no way in hell I would go in any Muzzie plane
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 11:02:54 PM »
What self respecting person would fly on a terrorist country's plane?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 11:38:15 PM »

Most Israeli girls are.

The first time I ever saw a pretty black female , was a stewardess on El Al.   I was about 10, and was amazed. There have only been one or two instances I have seen that.   Of course, most stewardesses and israeli girls aren't black, so don't worry!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 11:46:06 PM »
   My problem is that the US allows EgyptAir to fly into JFK. JFK is too overcrowded and all flights to New York should be reserved for domestic and Canadian travel only. There are plenty of other cities that international flights can fly into instead.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 11:53:59 PM »
Well I guess that's what they should expect when they fly Egyptair. 
Amen to that. Why the he** any human being would fly on an Allah missile is beyond me.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 11:54:40 PM »
I think JFK's baggage claim area is yucky and creepy.  The one at Newark Airport is much nicer.

And another thing I've noticed is that whenever I take a taxi out of JFK to Manhattan, I always get nauseous.  I could never figure out why.  

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 11:56:06 PM »
Gotta agree there. Jewish girls in general are stunningly hot, both in face and figure.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 12:02:32 AM »
I think JFK's baggage claim area is yucky and creepy.  The one at Newark Airport is much nicer.

And another thing I've noticed is that whenever I take a taxi out of JFK to Manhattan, I always get nauseous.  I could never figure out why. 

I usually take Jetblue into JFK. They have a new terminal and are working on an expansion. LGA is the airport that I find to be the most disgusting of the three. The terminal with Airtran, Spirit and Midwest(I think it is A) doesn't have enough restroom facilities and passengers are cramped in a narrow hallway. The baggage claim there does not list which flight the baggage is from either. Islip on the other hand is a real nice terminal. If there was better ground transportation I would fly Southwest into Islip or Airtran/Jetblue into White Plains and make up the extra hour of travel with an on time flight.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 12:31:14 AM »
Remember the Flying Imams? US Air is fighting them in court and did not back down and offer to settle with them.

I fly US Air whenever possible.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2008, 12:41:09 AM »
I should make a poll asking how many JTFers would fly EgyptAir for a million dollars, lol.  ;D

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2008, 12:48:29 AM »
   All airlines have poor service these days. My last experience with USAir was trying to redeem a so called free ticket that they gave me on a bump. It took five hours on the phone to get my flight, because the free flight was barely good for anything and there was no way to look up what it was good for. Then their was America West that US Air bought up. I had a broken ankle and America West tried to strand me in Phoenix where my connection back home was.
   Then they have some type of merger with United that I don't quite understand. Last time I flew united, they changed my flight without letting me know and sent me to Denver to wait standby for a connection. I was able to make the flight that they originally sold me, but my baggage didn't.
   Then there was Delta. They changed my flight three times and misplaced my baggage. Another airline that I had to spend hours with on the phone.
   I try to fly Southwest, Airtran or Jetblue when I can. Their service is just better. If I'm going to pay legacy prices for legacy carriers, at least I want to get the good old legacy service which includes checked baggage, a movie and a kosher meal.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2008, 12:51:01 AM »
   All airlines have poor service these days. My last experience with USAir was trying to redeem a so called free ticket that they gave me on a bump. It took five hours on the phone to get my flight, because the free flight was barely good for anything and there was no way to look up what it was good for. Then their was America West that US Air bought up. I had a broken ankle and America West tried to strand me in Phoenix where my connection back home was.
   Then they have some type of merger with United that I don't quite understand. Last time I flew united, they changed my flight without letting me know and sent me to Denver to wait standby for a connection. I was able to make the flight that they originally sold me, but my baggage didn't.
   Then there was Delta. They changed my flight three times and misplaced my baggage. Another airline that I had to spend hours with on the phone.
   I try to fly Southwest, Airtran or Jetblue when I can. Their service is just better. If I'm going to pay legacy prices for legacy carriers, at least I want to get the good old legacy service which includes checked baggage, a movie and a kosher meal.
You can thank Dubya and 99% of Congress for this for bailing out the airlines after 9/11, without any public debate whatsoever.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2008, 09:28:19 AM »
   The problem is that congress bailed out the airlines themselves rather than the infrastructure. If congress was to put that money into improving the airports and airspace, there would be better competition. I would like to see a charter like airline that operates independently of the TSA that operates out of GA airports. The concept is simple. Drive to a small airport, get on a small plane. Don't wait on lines. Don't pay hefty fees.